2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

I like how the reactions from last week's debate are completely reversed. :lol:
You're enjoying watch political opponents ripping each other throats out over the theater of last night's shameful dirty tricks?

I had you pegged as an anarchist the first time I read one of your posts. You keep proving it over and over, Mr. Kennedy.

The Vice President's excuses about why the Administration got it SO wrong on Libya was once again CLASSIC Obama Administration "blame someone else for our screw ups".

Biden says they "didn't know" because the intelligence community gave them faulty info. How could they NOT know that wasn't a demonstration run amok when they were watching the assault unfold in real time video feed? Sorry, Joe...but that assertion was an outright lie. This Administration knew what happened in Benghazi and because it didn't fit their "narrative" about decimating Al Queda they chose to pretend that it was all about a YouTube video inciting riots.

Dude,

Ryan lost, most of America thinks this and the only people fooling themselves are the right.

As predicted on this board, the right was going to declare Ryan won even if he clearly didn't.. you guys followed suit, hook, line, and sinker.. :lol:

He got nailed to the floor on ALMOST every issue.

You are one of his fools. NO most of America does not say this. The CNN poll said Romney won. So manys said ROMNEY one. THe only site that said that I can find is CBS. At most it was a drawl

The debate words are history, a history that may have lasted twenty minutes after the debate. What will be remembered are the two debaters and their force and dominance.
The presidential debate between Romney and Obama will be remembered as the Big-Bird debate, this debate will be remembered as Biden show-stealing debate. How Biden stole the show can be debated but it was Biden. I'll remember this debate as Biden holding up the football in the end zone smiling while Ryan is still on the fifty yard line looking for a snappy one-liner to spring on Joe.

Ryan didn't really need to show up.

This debate is going to be remembered much as the Gore sighing debate. It will be the Biden giggle debate.

SNL is going to have a field day with this one.

Dude,

Ryan lost, most of America thinks this and the only people fooling themselves are the right.

As predicted on this board, the right was going to declare Ryan won even if he clearly didn't.. you guys followed suit, hook, line, and sinker.. :lol:

You are one of his fools. NO most of America does not say this. The CNN poll said Romney won. So manys said ROMNEY one. THe only site that said that I can find is CBS. At most it was a drawl

Uhh, I never said Romney lost his debate...

Do you talk to people in public with such incoherence?

Who ever that thinks this debate and last debate are the same=idiot.

Romney gave Obama the time to have a discussion on the issues. Obama came off weak and Romney won.

This time Biden came off as a complete asshole not letting Ryan get anything in. Cutting him off 89 times. Now this is disrespectful.

Only a fool could say this was right.

You can always tell who won a debate by looking at which side is happy and which side is bitching and whining.
Sure sure. It wasn't a blowout like the Romney Obama debate, but most polls show Ryan the winner. Which means Biden was not able to stop the slide towards Romney and if anything made it WORSE.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-11/ryan-won-vice-presidential-debate-48-percent-say-in-cnn-poll
Wisconsin Representative Paul Ryan won tonight’s debate with Vice President Joe Biden, according to a CNN/ORC International poll of 381 registered voters who watched the nationally televised event.

Forty-eight percent of those surveyed said Ryan fared better in the vice-presidential debate, compared with 44 percent for Biden, according to results aired on CNN after the
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Mark Silva at [email protected]

What is funny is that Tom Funk and Pul Samsury have almost the same post! Are you guys kidding me and that is what the left, liberal, democrats want from you to think and that is their stupid and unwitty ideology! Sorry, Biden, Democrats, Liberals, and others cause Biden came off as an obnoxious idiot and arrogant so why do you think so many people are changing their minds! Get real America and elect a real person for everyone in Romney in 2012! :)

james
Today 01:58 AM
Putting the message aside let's just look at demeanor and class. Who was butting in to the other person and who was waiting their turn patiently? Biden continuously gave up on posture and entered this a little too casually without taking notes and taking time before answering.

leh55
Today 03:45 AM
Last time I checked, 48 was bigger than 44. I don't see a problem with the headline. They are just reporting the facts.

leh55
Today 03:55 AM
If you are ahead by 4 and the sampling error is 5, then you are 80-85% right instead of 95-99%. That is good enough for me.

Jay E Freeman
Today 02:20 AM
I will vote for Obama nevertheless I think Biden did not do well in this debate. He interrupted too much and sounded strident. Also some of his statements were not well constructed or clear. Look its not easy and there is a fine line between passion and excitability. The first is OK the second is not.

dmcarbol
11 minutes ago
Paul Ryan debated with dignity, class and substance just as we knew he would. Joe Biden did not. My faith in the great American people tells me they will stop, think, pay attention and make the right decision. After the presidential debate I thought to myself, "and this is the man who is at the head of our country." That fact alone is frightening.

Joe Biden, Loud Guy at the Party
'Made in USA' Still Sells
Why David Siegel Told His Employees to Vote for Romney
The 5 Million Green Jobs That Weren't
Joe Biden, Loud Guy at the Party

So ... Are You Better off?

Last edited:
At most it was a drawl

rofl.gif

Dude,

Where did you get that idea? :lol:

Dude,

The CBS poll said Biden won 50 - 31. A rout.

Even you average CBS and CNN, Biden won. The 'nuts around here, like you, would never acknowledge Biden won because you're a bunch of intellectually bankrupt zombies.

You're a disgrace to America. When we're rid of people like you, America can begin to regain its greatness.

Forum List

Back