Biden and Schumer will try to push tranny-boys into your daughters locker room...Who voted for this?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Yep, Biden says he will immediately work to allow trans kids to use whichever restroom and locker room that aligns with the gender they’ve chosen.
Hmm...I wonder how many straight boys will decide to identify as trans once in awhile?

Yep, Biden says he will immediately work to allow trans kids to use whichever restroom and locker room that aligns with the gender they’ve chosen.
You mean the gender that's been chosen for them, and forced on them in utero with bovine testosterone via amniocentesis, and birth-certificated against nature, against biology and against their well.

Hmm...I wonder how many straight boys will decide to identify as trans once in awhile?
There's a slap-stick comedy “straight boy” in the locker room at school, and a grown man is fucking him in the butt.

No wonder parents don't want to send their kids to public schools anymore.

EDIT: but the truth of the matter is that Joe Biden is not going to be allowed to keep the kids out of school, or the child molesters out of prison. We didn't elect that asshol, and we're not allowing him in office.

In order to do..what?...abscond with your sons and daughters to their nefarious ends?

Hey, fun fact..do you know that FBI statistics show that children are more likely to be sexually assaulted or abused at the hands of a family member or relative?...Rather than at the hands of a compete stranger?
....and not by some person who still has an "appendage" attached and decides to identify by using one bathroom or the other? :)

This is a lie.

In order to do..what?...abscond with your sons and daughters to their nefarious ends?

Hey, fun fact..do you know that FBI statistics show that children are more likely to be sexually assaulted or abused at the hands of a family member or relative?...Rather than at the hands of a compete stranger?
....and not by some person who still has an "appendage" attached and decides to identify by using one bathroom or the other? :)
Not after this becomes the law, moron.

Why should Americans have to put up with this shit? They sure has hell would never vote for it if it was on the ballot.

I don't have a daughter in school. They do however share a terlit at work. Which nothing's bad happens.

That stands to reason, because people don't often leave their children in the hands of a complete stranger, and the furthermore the kids themselves are naturally wary of strangers.
An appendage? Is that a penis or a clit? And what about all the political and religious arguments about how much of it doctors should be compelled to cut off at birth to conform to the health standards of a Judæo-Christian health district? And all the opioids that have to be administered to the babies while they heal from their circumcisions in the neo-natal intensive care unit?

Why should Americans have to put up with this shit? They sure has hell would never vote for it if it was on the ballot.

Trump lost. Biden won. Those trans kids?..will be dating your daughter. LOL..
Honestly, get a life...or at least pretend you're trying to get one. :auiqs.jpg:

You mean the gender that's been chosen for them, and forced on them in utero with bovine testosterone via amniocentesis, and birth-certificated against nature, against biology and against their well.

There's a slap-stick comedy “straight boy” in the locker room at school, and a grown man is fucking him in the butt.

No wonder parents don't want to send their kids to public schools anymore.

EDIT: but the truth of the matter is that Joe Biden is not going to be allowed to keep the kids out of school, or the child molesters out of prison. We didn't elect that asshol, and we're not allowing him in office.
Haha...sure they are...I’ll play anyhoo.
Pedofiles may be born pedo’s but legit societies reject that twisted bullshit...we expect pedos to use self control and not practice pedophilia...Weird huh?

Where we’re all these tranny born folks back in the 50’s?
Is tranny born a new thing concocted by whacko Leftists?

Honestly, get a life...or at least pretend you're trying to get one. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump won, Biden lost.

No trans kid will be dating my daughter. It will be many years before America slides that far.

If you expect traditional marriage people to continually paying for everything then you are the fools. Millennial males at 50% are not going to get married. Does this register with you?

Frankly, and pardon my French, stupid fucking brainless democrat shit birds voted for this anti-human cultism. Picture a bunch of giddy, laughing men and women throwing themselves on the tines of the Devil's pitchfork and you get what I'm talking about, dig? Questions? Cool.

I wonder if this is John Kasich's idea of a "centrist" who would "unify us"? Kasich is still standing by Biden, in spite of the clear signals that Biden liked to Kasich when he told him he would govern "from the center."

I wonder if this is John Kasich's idea of a "centrist" who would "unify us"? Kasich is still standing by Biden, in spite of the clear signals that Biden liked to Kasich when he told him he would govern "from the center."

He can’t and won’t “govern from center”, his bosses won’t allow that. The Party knows they must appeal to the most fucked in the head segment of the constituency...they know the semi sane segment will go along for the ride on the coattails of the deranged filth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back