Biden ahead by 11 points: Quinnipiac Poll

This just shows you what a miserable failure Trump is.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

I keep saying it's not that Biden is winning, it's just that Trump is losing.

Polls don't count. You should have learned that from the last election.

Any poll can be manipuated to achieve any desired result.

Political Science 101

Where is your evidence this poll was manipulated?

Where is yours it wasn't, Mr Trump can't win in 2016

Lol you bought into polls didn't you?

I don't
LOL, you can't put your money where your big, fat toothless mouth is.
Seems like you've been on here forever so why don't you post some of your previous comments from this site that prove you didn't buy into the polls.

My stance on polls is well known on here...
Much like you're an I'll informed idiot on here
Show us where you predicted a Trump victory in 2016
I say you are full of shit

She's gone. Little green light on her avatar is out.
She's one of those drive-by posters.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

Political Science 101

I don't
LOL, you can't put your money where your big, fat toothless mouth is.
Seems like you've been on here forever so why don't you post some of your previous comments from this site that prove you didn't buy into the polls.

My stance on polls is well known on here...
Much like you're an I'll informed idiot on here
Show us where you predicted a Trump victory in 2016
I say you are full of shit
Show us where she claimed she did.

Why don't you?
You lazy-assed TrumpTards want everything handed to you, don't you?
I didn’t make the claim, Simpleton. He did.

Political Science 101

I don't
Show us a single post from 2016 where you claimed Trump was going to win

She won't.
This is where she cuts and runs.
I can hear the clucking from here as she scuffles away.

I'm still here shitstain. Don't listen to Rightdingaling, he's just an attention seeking fuckwit

Want me to bring one of our 16 year olds to further embarrass you? Your choice....4.18 GPA, 4.08 GPA or 4.06 GPA....my suggestion is don't choose the 4.06....she's mouthy

They can't even read a pop up message on a website.

"You are exiting Climate.gov.
Thank you for visiting our site. We have provided a link because it has information that may interest you. Climate.gov does not endorse the views expressed, the information presented, or any commercial products that may be advertised or available on that site."

The "proof" is a YouTube video posted by some guy named Greenman3610 on their community board.
It's not an endorsed commentary by NOAA.

You're full of shit.
And your kids are, too.

Thank you, useful idiots Nostrils and LazyIrishBitch, for keeping this thread at the top of the boards.

What do you think happens to those numbers when the "guy in his basement with short-term memory problems" has to come out of that basement...give speeches on stage...respond to reporter's questions and debate Donald Trump on national TV? Do you really think "Plugs" Biden can hold it together for five months? His history says that's doubtful.

I don't know.
All I know is in the aggregate, Biden is ahead in all of the polls and not leaving his house.
Contrary to Trump who is all over television every single day plus traveling to AZ and MI and still losing in the polls.

See for yourself: Trump losing his ass everywhere except Kentucky for the last week: RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls

Even Rasmussen has him down. They historically trend positive for the Orange Shit Stain:

My question remains, Blaine. What happens when Biden can no longer hide in his house?

Biden isn't hiding in his house, fuckwad. He's complying with the CDC, unlike your shitstain in the White House.
Hillary would have mopped the floor with Trump in the debates if she hadn't been so cocksure she was winning.
That's why she just stood there and smiled a lot.
Both Biden and Trump have memory problems and verbally stumble, but I bet Biden can pronounce "anonymous".
And he can probably spell "coffee", too.

LOL

EY4-W3RWAAIF6Z3

Biden's handlers have him under lock and key! They're milking this pandemic for all it's worth because the longer it goes on the less exposure "Plugs" Biden will have to public scrutiny! Their biggest nightmare is Joe Biden having to answer unscripted questions.

Biden's handlers have him under lock and key! They're milking this pandemic for all it's worth because the longer it goes on the less exposure "Plugs" Biden will have to public scrutiny! Their biggest nightmare is Joe Biden having to answer unscripted questions.

Biden has been Biden for 40 years now.

It really doesn't matter he occassionally goes off script.

What matters? 100,000 DEAD and 40 million unemployed.

Trump is toast.

Trump is toast.
Biden has been not so smart for 40 years now...the difference NOW is that he's also getting senile! That matters.

You're counting on this pandemic to kill Trump's chances...aren't you, Joey? You're hoping that the economy is still shut down and that people still don't have jobs come the Fall, aren't you? That says volumes about you liberals these days, doesn't it! It's why the liberal media is STILL pushing shut downs when it's obviously time to get things going again!

Trump is toast.
ObamaGate will bring Biden's poll numbers down.

Trump has done okay with this virus, it's some of those governors that really screwed up.

Governors don't have the authority to declare a national emergency.
It took DOtard until March 13 to do so after being warned for three months that this was going to be a threat.
So you're one of those cockroaches who thinks 100,000 dead in 3 months is called a success.
That's right Sparky, 90 days and 100,000 dead .....and COUNTING.
I won't even go into the economic ramifications of 30,000,000 being out of work.
Your Dear Leader is fucking toast.
Play politics much, idiot?
Trump has done a good job with this pandemic...not perfect, but good.
The Chinese virus is on the decline, a yes, a few governors screwed up.
Most of this country has been in pretty good shape with this virus.
But, please.....be the buffoon that you are....you've earned it.

Again, oh ignorant one, governors can't declare a national emergency.
Trump called this a war and himself a war-time president, only AFTER the enemy breached our front lines and had occupied our country from coast to coast.
That's not leadership, you fucking idiot.
That's failure on an international scale.

I guess it was easier to go back to parroting, "It's all Trump's fault, because NATIONAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION!! IMPORTANT!!" than to explain why you think everything in the pandemic depends on that one declaration.

That's failure on an intellectual scale, anyway.

Trump never "won" to start with. The majority has always been against him.

Support for Biden is just a sign of how much people just want a return to normalcy. Biden will be boring and normal,and that's kind of what people want right now.
Hey Dummy, we elect a President via the Electoral College, not the popular vote.

You really need an education on our system.

Guess who hated the electoral college until he didn't?

Guess who screamed that Trump was wrong on everything he ever said, just because he's Trump . . . until Trump agreed with him, once, 8 years ago?

That'd be you.

So are you now correct because Trump agreed with you 8 years ago, or is Trump stupid for having ever agreed with you at any time? Neither of those reflects well on you.

And hey, Trump is STILL smarter than you, because HE learned. YOU are still proudly wrong.

Trump is toast.
Biden has been not so smart for 40 years now...the difference NOW is that he's also getting senile! That matters.

You're counting on this pandemic to kill Trump's chances...aren't you, Joey? You're hoping that the economy is still shut down and that people still don't have jobs come the Fall, aren't you? That says volumes about you liberals these days, doesn't it! It's why the liberal media is STILL pushing shut downs when it's obviously time to get things going again!

Word is that Democrats are absolutely panicked about a report saying that the economy is going to see booming growth in the third quarter.

What's that tell you about them?

Biden will not be nominated to run for President in the Democrat convention

2020 Democratic National Convention will begin on

Monday, August 17
and ends on
Thursday, August 20

Anyone care to guess who will get the nomination-?
:)-

Could not possibly care less. From what I can see, the only way the Democrats could come up with a viable candidate is if they built one from scratch.

Boy, you're just full of yarns, aren't you? You should just stick with one for now, and run with that one, Joseph.

Again, you guys said everything Trump did was okay because the economy was good.

Now the economy SUCKS. Worst economy I've seen in my lifetime, and I'm old.
It's what happens a pandemic. The economy was doing pretty good with good numbers,
and Trump will bring it back. As long as he doesn't listen to people like you who want it
shut down until after the election. You libs just want to bitch no matter which way the
wind blows.
The economy has over 20 percent unemployment. Many of those jobs won’t come back.
GDP is in DEEP negative range and will take years to recover.

Trump will not be in positive territory by November
The economy has just reopened, by Nov. we will be well on our way back from the lows.
Trump will have created millions of jobs by that time.

You are listening to Trump
The economy will not return like a rocket.

Many businesses will fold. Most will return at less than full capacity. Many people are in debt and do not have money to spend.
From another thread weeks ago, I said that it will take probably 2-3 years to fully recover.
But, there will be many jobs created as the economy gears up again. Make no mistake about that.

Having said that.....it seems you want the shut down, from what I've read from other posts of yours, so you can bitch
about the shutdown. You're just like Joe on this. The end justifies the means type of mentality
I want to listen to the doctors and scientists

Something our Governors are doing and our President ignores
The same scientists saying global warming will kill us back in the 1970’s?

Actually many "scientists" in the 70's predicted global cooling. Lol

Oh thanks for that link.
Nothing like presenting the facts to back your pie hole.

Google is your friend, little dude.

I did my homework, now do yours

By the way Blaine, how did the polls work out in 2016? Yeah yeah I know " but Hillary won popular vote!!!!!!!!", Sadly for you retards that isn't how it works. That's why you assholes are so eager to change the process but alas our Founding Fathers knew better

Obviously Google isn't your friend.
Afraid your bullshit won't match the facts?
Yup.
Coward.

Sigh....30 seconds little dude

Our 16 year olds could shellack you

My 11-year-old could.

AIDS? hmmm, I wouldn't think you would have rolled that way, but....

Because I don't want to see people die so I can make a little more money. Now, personally, I'm not going to be affected by Covid-19. It's like a case of the man-flu given my age and health. So, yeah, I don't want to see businesses - including my own - open up until it is safe.
If you want the businesses to remain closed, then quit fucking complaining about the economy crashing.
I never wanted the closure, it wasn't necessary, the only serious threat was to the elderly. We should have concentrated
on them, and not having democrat governors throwing infected patients in with them. Quit blaming Trump.
You are just trying to politicize this pandemic to bring down a duly elected president. shameful

I think it's been pretty well-established that leftists don't want businesses closed. They want them to open up, and then they want to bitch about how they SHOULD still be closed.

And, of course, they really want bad things to happen after the businesses open up, so that they can blame Trump.

Biden will not be nominated to run for President in the Democrat convention

2020 Democratic National Convention will begin on

Monday, August 17
and ends on
Thursday, August 20

Anyone care to guess who will get the nomination-?
:)-

Republicans will have dumped Trump by then
I don't think they will.
Trump has them scared of their own shadow.
They have shown themselves willing to be bullied, humiliated and silenced.
They are everything that gives Putin a hard-on.
Republicans will dump Trump before Democrats will dump Biden

Why should Dems dump a winning ticket?
Dims will run Crazy Joe after Trump finishes his second term?

Why not? They have dead people voting, so why shouldn't they have a dead person running?

Forum List

Back