Biden agrees with Trump: calls for crackdown on social media.

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
It's so nice when Democrats and Republicans can agree on something.

I'm kidding of course. When D's and R's agree - bend over. You're going to take one for the team.

I'm kidding of course. When D's and R's agree - bend over. You're going to take one for the team.

Biden is saying that facebook should ban more users who don't tow the far left line.

Not surprising, he does not believe in free speech.

President Trump is saying that face book has to STOP banning people over nonsense, or be declared a publisher and go bankrupt.

America is only going get a beating if Biden wins. Even the very first amendment means nothing.

Biden is saying that facebook should ban more users who don't tow the far left line.

President Trump is saying that face book has to STOP banning people over nonsense, or be declared a publisher and go bankrupt.

And I'm saying that the President, regardless of who it is, has no business dictating to the media. Period.

And I'm saying that the President, regardless of who it is, has no business dictating to the media. Period.
Facebook isn't the media
Furthermore they absolutely should be regulated as a public square because that's exactly what they are.

Facebook isn't the media
Furthermore they absolutely should be regulated as a public square because that's exactly what they are.
Excuses. Got it.

But you know there's an invisible divide in there waiting to be exploited, and they both probably know that...especially Biden...since the left seems to own the majority of the media. The "agreement" is probably a toral fascade and they hope to sucker Trump into yet another PR/defamation maneuver. They probably already have it planned out with their lawyers. Trump seems to be able predict their moves pretty accurately though.... Notice how the big Democrat Coronavirus Apocalypse is beginning to "evaporate", his words exactly.

Ta daaaaa!

The media is irresponsible. It is now like a supermarket tabloid. not pushing news and information but personal choices in politics and events. And it is helping to tear the nation apart. Turning issues into conflagrations. And a lot of other stuff over nothing.

The media is irresponsible. It is now like a supermarket tabloid. not pushing news and information but personal choices in politics and events. And it is helping to tear the nation apart. Turning issues into conflagrations. And a lot of other stuff over nothing.

Totally agree. Do you think government intervention will make that better, or worse?

Notice how the big Democrat Coronavirus Apocalypse is beginning to "evaporate", his words exactly.

Sure. That's going to happen. That's the way disease works.

And idiots will take it as confirmation that the whole thing was a hoax. Stupid is as stupid does.

EgnvQ1qWkAEafYC

Just need to save this for posteriority :auiqs.jpg:

The only thing D's and R's need to agree on is that the same elusive shadowy oligarchical New World Order is playing all of us like fools by polarizing us so much. When we realize that and team up to prevent them from ever Electing a Bush or a Clinton or a Nixon, LBJ or Obama again...we can at least break the cycle. We broke the cycle in 2016 and war was declared. Sometimes you need an 800lb carrot topped gorilla to break a bad cycle. Eventually we'll want him out too...but we need to acknowledge that everybody is being played by evil forces older and higher than mouthy old Donald Trump. We are being lead in circles to point fingerss and we are all getting royally fucked because of it.

Wrong.

No one is advocating for the government to 'crack down' on social media.

Also wrong.

Also wrong.

Admonishing social media to police themselves in accordance with their own policy it's not to 'dictate.'

and journalists have no buisness telling the public their opinion..their job is to report, not elaborate.

and journalists have no buisness telling the public their opinion..their job is to report, not elaborate.
They're free to tell people whatever they want. That's the point of the First Amendment.

They're free to tell people whatever they want. That's the point of the First Amendment.
journalist--report unbiased news. whats your definition? i said nothing about the 1st amendment...DUH

journalist--report unbiased news. whats your definition? i said nothing about the 1st amendment...DUH

Do you think government should "crack down" on journalists and websites that are biased?

Forum List

Back