Biden agrees to pay climate REPARATIONS

View attachment 728573
View attachment 728574
View attachment 728575
View attachment 728576

Mmmmmmmmm...

Too much sugar and artificial coloring....

We are already paying Marshall Islands "climate damages" because the tectonic plate to which they are attached is going down and will end up under the crust.

Notice that the "warmers" cannot say any American property is sinking, because we all know it is not.

So crick and his ilk can parrot fudge and fraud and lie about ocean rise.

The marshall islands are the key.

They have NO OCEAN RISE and like Dykey nancy

THEY LIE and FUDGE and BILK US

Mmmmmmmmm...

Too much sugar and artificial coloring....

So, aside from your puerile name-calling, you have absolutely no actual comment to make about the data, gathered by numerous institutions and published scientific studies showing sea level rise. NOTE: He with the most evidence wins. --The Way Science Actually Works

So, aside from your puerile name-calling, you have absolutely no actual comment to make about the data, gathered by numerous institutions and published scientific studies showing sea level rise. NOTE: He with the most evidence wins. --The Way Science Actually Works

Where is any part of AMERICA "sinking" from your BULLSHIT "ocean rise?"

We pay lying treasonous taxpayer funded con artists to manufacture fudge, as they did with the atmospheric temp data just documented...

We are already paying Marshall Islands "climate damages" because the tectonic plate to which they are attached is going down and will end up under the crust.
Tectonic plates do not sink. They are driven laterally towards subduction zones. The Marshalls are about 1,400 miles from the nearest subduction zone.

Notice that the "warmers" cannot say any American property is sinking, because we all know it is not.
While the Marshalls are signatories in a "Compact of Free Association" with the US, they are an independent sovereign republic. It is not US territory.
So crick and his ilk can parrot fudge and fraud and lie about ocean rise.
It may be that your mother doesn't approve, but it's okay to use the term "shit" on this board. And if you want to call someone a liar, you need to provide a little evidence. So far, you have provided absolutely NONE.
The marshall islands are the key.

They have NO OCEAN RISE and like Dykey nancy
What the Marshall Islands lack is the subduction you keep claiming without evidence. And I'm quite certain that Nancy Pelosi, at 82, is more of a woman than you could ever handle.
THEY LIE and FUDGE and BILK US
First, let's see some EVIDENCE that I or the scientists who assembled that sea level data are lying. Then, please explain how I have bilked any of you.

Just saying it doesn't make it so.

Tectonic plates do not sink. They are driven laterally towards subduction zones. The Marshalls are about 1,400 miles from the nearest subduction zone.

While the Marshalls are signatories in a "Compact of Free Association" with the US, they are an independent sovereign republic. It is not US territory.

It may be that your mother doesn't approve, but it's okay to use the term "shit" on this board. And if you want to call someone a liar, you need to provide a little evidence. So far, you have provided absolutely NONE.

What the Marshall Islands lack is the subduction you keep claiming without evidence. And I'm quite certain that Nancy Pelosi, at 82, is more of a woman than you could ever handle.

First, let's see some EVIDENCE that I or the scientists who assembled that sea level data are lying. Then, please explain how I have bilked any of you.

Just saying it doesn't make it so.

The Marshall Islands are more like 300 miles from PROF.

A tectonic plate is rock 30 miles thick.

Crick and his ilk want you to believe that a tectonic plate simply bends 70 degrees at a PROF fault.

In reality, the tectonic plate bends over hundreds of miles as it approaches PROF.

Islands attached to such a plate, specifically the plate at the bottom of the South Pacific, start going down as the plate does, very slowly at first....

And once again, for the THIRD TIME,

Crick cannot cite one single piece of america sinking...

Because oceans are not rising

Because there is no ongoing planetary ice melt

Because a minor rise in co2 is not warming anything....

The Marshall Islands are more like 300 miles from PROF.
Let's see it. Cause my map shows something different.
1668947210611.png

A tectonic plate is rock 30 miles thick.

Crick and his ilk want you to believe that a tectonic plate simply bends 70 degrees at a PROF fault.
It's not me, dude, it's the world's geologists. All of them.
In reality, the tectonic plate bends over hundreds of miles as it approaches PROF.
The number of degrees turned to go from horizontal to descending vertically into the Earth is not affected by the radius of the bend. You have not shown us a trench 300 miles from the Marshall Islands in which they could be subducting and according to the map I've provided, you're going to have some difficulty doing so as there just isn't one.
Islands attached to such a plate, specifically the plate at the bottom of the South Pacific, start going down as the plate does, very slowly at first....
The Pacific Plate, to which the Marshalls are attached, is moving at 7-11 cm annually. At that rate, they will get to the Ring of Fire (and btw, there is no Atlantic Ring of Fire, so it's just "RoF") in about 20 million years.

And once again, for the THIRD TIME,

Crick cannot cite one single piece of america sinking...
I'm not even sure I know what that means but I live in South Florida. Dade County's problems with rising sea levels have been documented for years. And you continue to ignore the numerous datasets I have shown you of sea levels rising as determined by tide gauge and satellite data. You have shown ZERO evidence supporting your position. Your failure to do so makes you a troll
Because oceans are not rising
I'm sorry, but yes they are. I have posted the data showing it.
Because there is no ongoing planetary ice melt
I'm sorry, but yes there is. I have posted the data showing it.
Because a minor rise in co2 is not warming anything....
I'm sorry but yes it is. I have posted the data showing it.

YOU, on the other hand, haven't posted shit because there IS no evidence to support your position which makes you an out and out troll.

Let's see it. Cause my map shows something different.
View attachment 728671

It's not me, dude, it's the world's geologists. All of them.

The number of degrees turned to go from horizontal to descending vertically into the Earth is not affected by the radius of the bend. You have not shown us a trench 300 miles from the Marshall Islands in which they could be subducting and according to the map I've provided, you're going to have some difficulty doing so as there just isn't one.

The Pacific Plate, to which the Marshalls are attached, is moving at 7-11 cm annually. At that rate, they will get to the Ring of Fire (and btw, there is no Atlantic Ring of Fire, so it's just "RoF") in about 20 million years.

I'm not even sure I know what that means but I live in South Florida. Dade County's problems with rising sea levels have been documented for years. And you continue to ignore the numerous datasets I have shown you of sea levels rising as determined by tide gauge and satellite data. You have shown ZERO evidence supporting your position. Your failure to do so makes you a troll

I'm sorry, but yes they are. I have posted the data showing it.

I'm sorry, but yes there is. I have posted the data showing it.

I'm sorry but yes it is. I have posted the data showing it.

YOU, on the other hand, haven't posted shit because there IS not evidence to support your position which makes you an out and out troll.

You post fudge, which is not data.

FLA is not sinking. Your side lies. Miami would be underwater if it was.

NOTHING on Earth is sinking EXCEPT islands approaching PROF

The claim that a tectonic plate approaching PROF remains FLAT and then bends all at one point at 70 degrees is the IDIOCY of the FRAUD. It is a parabolic bend that goes out hundreds of miles. 30 mile thick rock.... Good grief...

Your map does not document miles.

PROF is not a straight line either. Not at all....

You post fudge, which is not data.

FLA is not sinking. Your side lies. Miami would be underwater if it was.

NOTHING on Earth is sinking EXCEPT islands approaching PROF

The claim that a tectonic plate approaching PROF remains FLAT and then bends all at one point at 70 degrees is the IDIOCY of the FRAUD. It is a parabolic bend that goes out hundreds of miles. 30 mile thick rock.... Good grief...

Your map does not document miles.

PROF is not a straight line either. Not at all....
TROLL

This country is over $30 trillion in debt and that stupid sonofabitch wants to hand out more welfare to these worthless third world shitholes? How fucking stupid is that?

Hopefully this new Republican House will tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine.
It's democrat stupid, which is beyond comprehension. It actually can't be quantified. I remain optimistic that we can get some real opposition to the globalist elite elected and continue to purge the GOP of bed wetting traitors.

Its going to require that we stop the ballot fraud that has taken place in the last two elections. Some of it was stopped but AZ was a disaster and I expect that McLame republicrats were complicit if not even actively helping.

It's democrat stupid, which is beyond comprehension. It actually can't be quantified. I remain optimistic that we can get some real opposition to the globalist elite elected and continue to purge the GOP of bed wetting traitors.

Its going to require that we stop the ballot fraud that has taken place in the last two elections. Some of it was stopped but AZ was a disaster and I expect that McLame republicrats were complicit if not even actively helping.

Georgia is screwed. Those dishonest inner city Negro Democrats in Atlanta will come up with any number of fraudulent ballots necessary to elect that hate filled dumbass Warnock piece of shit.

AZ thievery was blatant as was NV. The same with PA. We all knew it was going to happen.

At least in the Senate they have the filibuster rule, which will keep the Democrat assholes from doing too much damage to the American people. Of course they ain't gonna to get too many Democrat sponsored destructive bills out of the Republican House, are they?

Georgia is screwed. Those dishonest inner city Negro Democrats in Atlanta will come up with any number of fraudulent ballots necessary to elect that hate filled dumbass Warnock piece of shit.

AZ thievery was blatant as was NV. The same with PA. We all knew it was going to happen.

At least in the Senate they have the filibuster rule, which will keep the Democrat assholes from doing too much damage to the American people. Of course they ain't gonna to get too many Democrat sponsored destructive bills out of the Republican House, are they?
This is all off topic for this forum but no one seems to care any more.

If the democrats were able to steal the presidential election without leaving any evidence, why did they fail to keep the House?

It is difficult to believe there are people stupid enough to submit a ballot for a democrook. Then there are the vile criminals stuffing ballot boxes. It should be considered high treason to stuff illegal ballots in boxes FOR ANYONE, and the punishment ought to be exile, 20 years hard/dangerous labor or even death.

If the founders could have envisioned the election of complete blithering imbeciles like AOC, Shelia Jackass Lee, or this fuck potato they may have written the COTUS somewhat differently.

strange-women-.png

It is difficult to believe there are people stupid enough to submit a ballot for a democrook.
Based on the last couple of elections, there are more Americans voting for Democrats than for Republicans.
Then there are the vile criminals stuffing ballot boxes.
No one has been caught stuffing ballot boxes. There has been no evidence in any US election that, aside from a handful of individuals, any voter fraud whatsoever has taken place
It should be considered high treason to stuff illegal ballots in boxes FOR ANYONE, and the punishment ought to be exile, 20 years hard/dangerous labor or even death.
It is against the law and punishments for the crime are set in the law. When those punishments were being decided, I'm sure Congress was aware what the crime entailed and that if they wanted, they could have made it a capitol offense punishable by death. But they chose not to because, apparently, they didn't think the way you do. And you might be unaware of it, but the US Constitution, of which you claim to be so fond, explicitly rules out cruel and unusual punishments. And Article 15 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, to which the US is a signatory, bans exile as a punishment.

If the founders could have envisioned the election of complete blithering imbeciles like AOC, Shelia Jackass Lee, or this fuck potato they may have written the COTUS somewhat differently.
I'm quite certain that the population of the early colonies was of similar intelligence to what may be found in our country today. There were many discussions among the founding fathers about who should and should not be allowed to vote and should and should not be allowed to hold office. You seem to think the founding fathers were imbeciles. And, that you should leave out folks like Paul Gosar, Marjorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert makes me think you might not be approaching from an objective point of view.

Not according to the two and only two measures of atmospheric temperatures - satellites and balloons.

Co2 went up. Atmospheric temps did not.

Then your side FUDGED the data...

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 AIRLINE GROUNDINGS: CONTRAILS AFFECT DAILY TEMPERATURE RANGE

Funny how the removal of all those contrails causes the temperature to drop. Contrails are made up of water vapor unless it's loaded with co2 and other nasty things. Water Vapor Contrails are at only certain altitudes but a contrail made up of engine exhaust is at all levels.

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 AIRLINE GROUNDINGS: CONTRAILS AFFECT DAILY TEMPERATURE RANGE

Funny how the removal of all those contrails causes the temperature to drop. Contrails are made up of water vapor unless it's loaded with co2 and other nasty things. Water Vapor Contrails are at only certain altitudes but a contrail made up of engine exhaust is at all levels.
The exhaust of jet engines contains both water and CO2. The visible contrail is ice from that water and they would be present at a very limited range of altitudes. Don't forget that visible clouds reflect light both from the sun and IR from the Earth and those effects would be almost immediate. While the elimination of that CO2 input was helpful mitigating greenhouse warming, I doubt the effect would be significant or long-lasting giving the ratio between that input and the total atmospheric CO2 content. Many of the people that had been using aircraft to travel, did so instead by train, bus and car. The per capita GHG production likely increased.

Forum List

Back