Biden advisor admits their incentive causes more people to come to the border

frenchy thumbs it down but it came from bidens advisor.
Take it up with them, bedwetter :lol:
I thumbs down because your topic title is disingenuous.

She says that Biden's victory in the election may have inadvertenly given "hope" to immigrants in his first week in office and caused a spike. As in, when he just got there.

She doesn't say anything about incentives or policy.

She says that Biden's victory in the election may have inadvertenly given "hope" to immigrants in his first week in office and caused a spike. As in, when he just got there.

It gives them hope because of his POLICIES you fuckin retard

policies, Jacobson said: "We've seen surges before. Surges tend to respond to hope, and there was significant hope for a more humane policy after four years of pent-up demand. <--- hope for something upcoming, not something that happened.

"There was a hope for a more humane policy after four years of pent-up demand, so I don't know if I would call that a coincidence," said Jacobson, who spoke during the daily White House briefing. "But the idea that a more humane policy would be in place may have driven people to make that decision, <--"would be in place" is future tense.

but perhaps, more importantly, it definitely drove smugglers to express disinformation, spread disinformation about what was now possible," said Jacobson <---Disinformation like your topic.

policies, Jacobson said: "We've seen surges before. Surges tend to respond to hope, and there was significant hope for a more humane policy after four years of pent-up demand. <--- hope for something upcoming, not something that happened.

"There was a hope for a more humane policy after four years of pent-up demand, so I don't know if I would call that a coincidence," said Jacobson, who spoke during the daily White House briefing. "But the idea that a more humane policy would be in place may have driven people to make that decision, <--"would be in place" is future tense.

but perhaps, more importantly, it definitely drove smugglers to express disinformation, spread disinformation about what was now possible," said Jacobson <---Disinformation like your topic.
Son. Every post I ever see of yours for the rest of your life. Everyone from now on until you got here will be negged...negged.

I invite all to neg Opie to death

Did you notice you blackened the word "policy" twice? :lol:

Can't have people having hope can we? Explain how adding more meanness to the world makes it better?

"she wasnt talking about policy even though she mentioned it several times. She wasnt talking about policy even though that was the entire goddamn premise"
:lol:

Can't have people having hope can we? Explain how adding more meanness to the world makes it better?
Our policies give hope to foreigners while we pay for it? Lol
Take your emotion and shove it, son. That isnt how you run a country.

You don't run a country as a masturbation aid for sadists. Trump tried and it didn't work out too well for him. Turns out there are not enough sadistic voters that approve of abusing vulnerable people who need help.

You don't run a country as a masturbation aid for sadists. Trump tried and it didn't work out too well for him. Turns out there are not enough sadistic voters that approve of abusing vulnerable people who need help.
Abusing them? Lol

Abusing them? Lol
We just watched four years of a president talking about refugees like criminal garbage and snatching their kids. You people adored him for it.

Forum List

Back