Biden Administration Quietly Admits Oath Keepers Did Not Lead Attack on Capitol on 6 Jan

Look who’s talking! Got anything good to say about Clinton, Obama or Biden?
This thread isn't about them.

Please refrain from attempting to violate USMB TOS by attempting to hijack the thread in which snowflakes are getting their asses handed to them.

If you don't like the thread, instead, just leave / ignore it.

Where in that filing does it say that?

When the defendant wanted certain discovery evidence, They said no where in the indictment does it state the Oath Keepers led the "attack" so he was denied said discovery.

At the Capitol? So have been most Americans. It isn't the Pentagon, Ace. If we want to go just by "records," then you just condemned Antifa, BLM, CHAZ/CHOP, and the entire democrat party.
None were there invading the Capitol. That’s a right wing fantasy.

Look who’s talking! Got anything good to say about Clinton, Obama or Biden?

I voted for Clinton the first time he ran.

I didn't slam Obama as much as he deserved.

I have nothing good to say about your Turnip Head in Chief.

None of the Oath Keepers? It was a RW fantasy they invaded?

The video shows a peaceful event until FBI plants Ray Epps and a number of others instigated it into a riot for the democrats to use to try to get Trump disqualified from office.

Webster calls that SEDITION.

Thread hijack attempt failed, lil' snowflake.
Yep, you failed. Watch it. Apparently you can engage someone over and over and then go cry about it when you get frustrated over not making any headway in the argument. If someone’s trying to derail a thread, it’s obvious from the first post, not after half a dozen back and forths.

Wrong / making up shit as usual, snowflake....

Breaking windows, in the Capitol...

...and you just pulling BS outcho ass. :p

Last edited:
Y'all will believe the worst, regardless.

Even if they were proven innocent and Mother Teresa spoke up for them.
It's the simplistic, binary "thought process" so common on the left. They are told everyone on the right is evil, so it's okay to not only believe, but regurgitate that they are guilty of anything and everything anyone can dream up. This is all emotion, facts need not apply.

It's the simplistic, binary "thought process" so common on the left. They are told everyone on the right is evil, so it's okay to not only believe, but regurgitate that they are guilty of anything and everything anyone can dream up. This is all emotion, facts need not apply.
Give me a break. When rightist talk, they don’t say we disagree, they say we want to hurt you. You don’t get anymore binary than that.

Yep, you failed. Watch it.
Watch WHAT? You bring up the Clintons, Obama, etc...in a thread not about them - that's called an attempt to hijack a thread, failed troll.

Konrad said:
"Look who’s talking! Got anything good to say about Clinton, Obama or Biden?"

You got called out. Don't be a little bitch, try to spin it. Be a man....

Then again, look who I'm talking to - a snowflake.

My bad...expectations too high.

:p

Give me a break. When rightist talk, they don’t say we disagree, they say we want to hurt you. You don’t get anymore binary than that.
Irrelevant. We're talking about the vapid, simplistic hive mind exhibited by the left.

When the defendant wanted certain discovery evidence, They said no where in the indictment does it state the Oath Keepers led the "attack" so he was denied said discovery.
Because it’s not in the indictment does not mean it didn’t happen.

Says the troll who defends

Democrats whose violent extremist rhetoric incited assassination attempts against Republican politicians and USSC Justices, 1 attempt almost successful

Democrats who personally threatened USSC Justices

Democrats who refused to enforce existing laws intended to protect USSC Justices

Democrats who refused / failed to investigate / prosecute leftist extremist terrorists who perpetrated terrorist bombings of over 60 churches, Women's Centers, and Pro-Life centers, many BEFORE the USSC's official decision on abortions had even been rendered.

What another fine example of Democrats / snowflakes attempting to falsely accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done, are doing, and continue to do.

Forum List

Back