Biden Administration Blames Trump For the 100,000 Recorded COVID Deaths During Biden's Month In Office

This poster will be among the first posters to credit Trump w/the policies that will bring the Covid-19 contractions and deaths down significantly in a few months, while he's now pretending that Biden is the reason for the rise.

Watch...
Just when was a Vaccine developed?
Tramp had NOTHING to do with the development of the Pfizer vaccine.
You JAMF! What a load.
Pfizer and Russia both beat Tramp's "warp speed" to a vaccine.
Russia,Russia,Russia. All you commies talk about.
Tramp, Tramp, Tramp. All you Nazis talk about.
Never meant a Nazi. But I have seen thousands of filthy Commies. All summer long burning cities down. I hope they ALL catch COVID.

Biden is gonna pull an Obama.....and blame everything that goes wrong on his predecessor.

It took 11 months for Trump to reach 400,000.....and only took one month for Biden to reach half a million.
Who's fault is this?

SL9ksYz.jpg

This is a direct result of Biden's Super Spreader border policies, and complete mismanagement of getting the Trump vaccine out. Seriously, Trump hands Biden the vaccine on a silver plate....gets the vaccine to production in record speed and Super Spreader Biden drops the ball.....I'd say I was surprised, but I'd be lying

Biden is gonna pull an Obama.....and blame everything that goes wrong on his predecessor.

It took 11 months for Trump to reach 400,000.....and only took one month for Biden to reach half a million.
Who's fault is this?

And all Democrats will mindlessly nod in agreement.

Who's fault is this?

Trump and the Republicans are responsible. Trump allowed it to get out of control. Now Republicans are prematurely lifting restrictions.
it will likely get worse. One of the few GOP governors that make sense is Mike DeWine who laid out a standard as to when restrictions will be lifted. Kay Ivey of Alabama kept mask restrictions in place.

A lot of these people had other things that caused them to die AND they had Covid,but they are all called Covid deaths. It's difficult to trust these numbers. Testing positive and dying from something are two different things. Even the CDC has said that the number of healthy people who died solely from Covid is a very small percentage of the total number.
So for Biden and others to pin all these deaths on Trump is really ridiculous. Just politics.

They would not have died if it were not for the COVID so they are COVID related deaths. Voters are smarter than you think they are.

A lot of these people had other things that caused them to die AND they had Covid,but they are all called Covid deaths. It's difficult to trust these numbers. Testing positive and dying from something are two different things. Even the CDC has said that the number of healthy people who died solely from Covid is a very small percentage of the total number.
So for Biden and others to pin all these deaths on Trump is really ridiculous. Just politics.

They would not have died if it were not for the COVID so they are COVID related deaths. Voters are smarter than you think they are.

Yet when adjusted for population increase, overall the death rate from year to year has not spiked because of COvid.... and oddly deaths from the flu have gone down..... yeah. I believe Covid is a nasty disease, but I do not believe a lot of information put out there for political and monitary reasons.
You do know that the Covid emergency stimulus is going to make a lot of people very wealthy. Only 10 % is actually directly covid related. There is plenty of incentive monitarily to make the pandemic as large as possible and last as long as possible.

New Topics

Forum List

Back