Biden Administration Begging, Trying to Bribe Taliban Not to Attack Our Billion-Dollar Afghan Embassy

All Americans got out of the deal was this lousy checkpoint. Interestingly, the people loved them for it.

IMG-20120213-00173_thumb.jpg

travel_112410~0.jpg

TSA-rape.jpg.optimal.jpg

I wonder what they have in store for us with the so-called border crisis. Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste and whatnot.

Well, actually, I don't really wonder. I already know Heh heh.

Just more of the shit-show from the dipshit Biden. What a total trainwreck Biden is.

The Biden administration is putting out feelers to the Taliban begging them not to attack our embassy in Kabul and are dangling foreign aid as a bribe. It’s a fitting end to our involvement in a “Forever War” that ended up with the United States bartering with the enemy for a safe exit.
The Biden administration is already urging Americans there who are not working for the government to get out while the going is good.
There are 1,400 Americans working at our billion-dollar embassy in Kabul and the Biden administration would rather not have a repeat of the Saigon experience where pictures and films showing our evacuation from the U.S. embassy depicted people hanging out of helicopters trying desperately to leave. The images made an indelible mark on many Americans of that generation.

...​

Oh fuck, he's gonna do an Obama and send them a cheque for billions, then the lefties will come slavering in justifying how it was the Taliban's money in the first place. What a bag of shite Boden is, spineless git.

Within a month, they'll have livery stables for their camels on the embassies first floor, primitive bastards that they are. Even so, they still made Biden and his crew look like dopes.

Forum List

Back