Biden Administration Attempting To Free Up Billions For Iran.....Iran Back Rebels Just Attacked Saudi Oilfields With Coordinated Drone Attacks

What do you call it when people are so enamored with a nation of people that want you dead?....I'm sure there is a mental condition describing this....

Most Iranians are pro-America.
Maybe.....but too bad their leadership is anti-american, and are supported by Biden.

I am sure the Iranian people won't forget about the Obama/Biden admin left them hanging and backed the hardliners in 2009, against reform.

You wanted Obama to declare war on Iran?
Where did I say that? I just wished he wouldn't of given them so much aid and comfort as they killed, spread chaos and terror, not just against their people, or in the ME, but around the world.

The objective is not to start a war which would make the war in Iraq look like a picnic.. The objective is to delay them making nuclear weapons and hopefully rejoin the civilized world as good citizens.
Funding their weapons program is suicidal....and that's what Obama and Joe did...and now Joe wants to do it again...why?...just like Clinton empowered China with rocket guidance technology....dems are stupid dangerously stupid....

No they didn't .. They stopped their weapons development.. Trump started them up again.. He's real stupid and he was showing off.
No they didn't....Trump didn't start their weapons program up....it was ongoing and has been for awhile.

" The experience of the last six years makes it abundantly clear that despite reaping the benefits of the nuclear deal, the ruling clerical regime had never stopped its nuclear weapons project. The re-imposition of the six UN Security Council resolutions, the complete halt to enrichment and the closure of all nuclear sites, as well as anytime, anywhere inspections are indispensable to preventing the ruling theocracy from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, the President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), stated on July 14, 2015, after the signing of the nuclear agreement, that circumventing six UN Security Council resolutions, would not block the mullahs’ path to deception and access to a nuclear bomb. She emphasized that had the P5+1 been more decisive, the Iranian regime would have had no choice but to fully retreat from and permanently abandon its efforts to acquire nuclear weapons."

Nope.. Iran was in compliance with the Iranian Agreement.. Even the Europeans knew that. Trump just wanted to show off and undo everything Obama accomplished. Trump is REAL stupid.
Nope, the entire deal was based on a lie....the big like from Iran that they were only seeking nuclear energy for peaceful purpose.....and that they were suppose to turn over all their nuclear research.....they lied, and they hide their research

. Netanyahu's Iran Deal Speech Really Had an Audience of One
AP News and Reuters, not read by ProgBots, was reporting a few months ago how Iran has been developing nuclear weapons for the last 10 years.
But don’t tell that to a ProgBot.

I read Reuters and AP. What are you talking about?
A team of international inspectors said that Iran had spent years violating the agreement.
Once again, I don't save Links on my phone and ProgBots don't believe them anyway.

Nope. They said Iran was in compliance. Trump was just performing his big swinging dick act.

Now that Biden got away with stealing the election, he is emboldened enough to think he can get away with anything. Everyone knew he would eventually have his fingerprints on a new war. It didn't take long. Democrats suck.

Biden, paying back the Iranians that helped him in the election....not a surprise to see the Dems back to their Obama era ways of supporting the largest state sponsor of terror, and backing chaos, and death in the ME

Payback disguised as appeasement!

Remember the biden administration is attacking Syria for what the Iranians did but they are also trying to give iran billions---its about the BRIBE money. Everyone knows it. Pay off the biden administration and they will abuse the US government to repay you.

Except- again- those assets legitimately belong to Iran... we seized them or directed other people to seize them without really any just cause.

We actually WANT Iran to engage with the rest of the world.... that's the thing.
No they don't -------be a terrorist, have assets seized to repay victims.
Can't believe the stupidity of those wanting to give Iran money who uses this money to kill americans and others.
Time to grow a brain and stop rewarding terrorists....and time to start shooting those taking bribes from them via their family members.
Biden is busy helping spread terrorism in the ME again. Despite the fact that Iran was behind the attack on a US base in Iraq last month....Biden...or somebody in his administration, approved the release of $3 billion in Iraq, Oman, and South Korea. Course the Iranians claim it's going to be used to buy corn:

Remember the biden administration is attacking Syria for what the Iranians did but they are also trying to give iran billions---its about the BRIBE money. Everyone knows it. Pay off the biden administration and they will abuse the US government to repay you.

LOLOL.. What did the Iranians do in Syria?

Seriously? biden launching airstrikes against Iran-backed militia in syria ring any bells at all? But at the same time, Biden wanting to give billions to Iran--its crazy stupid.

Biden's response was appropriate and proportional .. The objective here is to get Iran to rejoin the civilized world.

The US has usually been wrong about Iran... Look at Operation Ajax. That was a real stupid cock up.

Iran is not going to rejoin the civilized world---they are going to do as they always do . Why bother bombing them and then give them billions to cause more trouble with? It's stupid and its clear that bribes are happening in the biden adminsitration to be allowing this nonsense. Start shooting corrupt government employees and pols for taking bribes.

Now that Biden got away with stealing the election, he is emboldened enough to think he can get away with anything. Everyone knew he would eventually have his fingerprints on a new war. It didn't take long. Democrats suck.

You are STILL a victim of Trump's lies about the election. How sad.

What do you call it when people are so enamored with a nation of people that want you dead?....I'm sure there is a mental condition describing this....

Maybe.....but too bad their leadership is anti-american, and are supported by Biden.

I am sure the Iranian people won't forget about the Obama/Biden admin left them hanging and backed the hardliners in 2009, against reform.

Where did I say that? I just wished he wouldn't of given them so much aid and comfort as they killed, spread chaos and terror, not just against their people, or in the ME, but around the world.

The objective is not to start a war which would make the war in Iraq look like a picnic.. The objective is to delay them making nuclear weapons and hopefully rejoin the civilized world as good citizens.
Funding their weapons program is suicidal....and that's what Obama and Joe did...and now Joe wants to do it again...why?...just like Clinton empowered China with rocket guidance technology....dems are stupid dangerously stupid....

No they didn't .. They stopped their weapons development.. Trump started them up again.. He's real stupid and he was showing off.
No they didn't....Trump didn't start their weapons program up....it was ongoing and has been for awhile.

" The experience of the last six years makes it abundantly clear that despite reaping the benefits of the nuclear deal, the ruling clerical regime had never stopped its nuclear weapons project. The re-imposition of the six UN Security Council resolutions, the complete halt to enrichment and the closure of all nuclear sites, as well as anytime, anywhere inspections are indispensable to preventing the ruling theocracy from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, the President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), stated on July 14, 2015, after the signing of the nuclear agreement, that circumventing six UN Security Council resolutions, would not block the mullahs’ path to deception and access to a nuclear bomb. She emphasized that had the P5+1 been more decisive, the Iranian regime would have had no choice but to fully retreat from and permanently abandon its efforts to acquire nuclear weapons."

Nope.. Iran was in compliance with the Iranian Agreement.. Even the Europeans knew that. Trump just wanted to show off and undo everything Obama accomplished. Trump is REAL stupid.
Nope, the entire deal was based on a lie....the big like from Iran that they were only seeking nuclear energy for peaceful purpose.....and that they were suppose to turn over all their nuclear research.....they lied, and they hide their research

AP News and Reuters, not read by ProgBots, was reporting a few months ago how Iran has been developing nuclear weapons for the last 10 years.

A team of international inspectors said that Iran had spent years violating the agreement.
Once again, I don't save Links on my phone and ProgBots don't believe them anyway.

Nope. They said Iran was in compliance. Trump was just performing his big swinging dick act.
Nope.
Try reading past the main page once in a while.

You are STILL a victim of Trump's lies about the election. How sad.
The USA is the victim. I always stand with the righteous side

Nope.

Iran is a problem. .. and much of their trouble is a calamity of errors.. Israel bought oil from Iran until 1979 and then refused to pay their bill for 13 years. ... right about the time Israel began screaming that Iran was an existential threat. Our interference on behalf of the British in 1953 was a FUBAR that resonated with oil men and diplomats all over the ME. The Brits were paying 13 cents on oil revenue while the rest of oil producing countries were getting a 50-50 split.

Even our handling of the 1979 revolution was myopic. Plus, our intelligence never saw it coming.. We had ignored the student protests.

I don't know how we can leave Iran room to save face and get them to stop their aggression in Yemen and support of the al Houthis. The situation is very dangerous.

I absolutely understand the Saudi concern... The attacks on Ras Tanura, Dammam, Dhahran an Khobar put the lives of thousands of US civilians in danger. .. Iran's behavior also puts the lives of millions of Iranians in jeopardy.

Nope.

Iran is a problem. .. and much of their trouble is a calamity of errors.. Israel bought oil from Iran until 1979 and then refused to pay their bill for 13 years. ... right about the time Israel began screaming that Iran was an existential threat. Our interference on behalf of the British in 1953 was a FUBAR that resonated with oil men and diplomats all over the ME. The Brits were paying 13 cents on oil revenue while the rest of oil producing countries were getting a 50-50 split.

Even our handling of the 1979 revolution was myopic. Plus, our intelligence never saw it coming.. We had ignored the student protests.

I don't know how we can leave Iran room to save face and get them to stop their aggression in Yemen and support of the al Houthis. The situation is very dangerous.

I absolutely understand the Saudi concern... The attacks on Ras Tanura, Dammam, Dhahran an Khobar put the lives of thousands of US civilians in danger. .. Iran's behavior also puts the lives of millions of Iranians in jeopardy.
Why would Israel give money after 1979? The radicals took over Iran, and were funding terrorist to kill Israel...heck Iran didn't recognize Israel right to even exist...yeah...so they should give them money so they can use it to kill them? Come on' MAN!

Nope.

Why would Israel give money after 1979? The radicals took over Iran, and were funding terrorist to kill Israel...heck Iran didn't recognize Israel right to even exist...yeah...so they should give them money so they can use it to kill them? Come on' MAN!

Israel owed Iran over $100 million for oil they bought from Iran.

Hezbollah and Hamas didn't exist until the mid 1980s.. You might consider what came first.... the chicken or the egg.

Nope.

Hezbollah and Hamas didn't exist until the mid 1980s.. You might consider what came first.... the chicken or the egg.
So? Again, why fund a regime that wants to kill you? The Govt of Iran was overthrown in 79 and replaced with radicals that wanted to kill Israel....why would Israel give them money to do that? I mean COME ON MAN

Nope.

So? Again, why fund a regime that wants to kill you? The Govt of Iran was overthrown in 79 and replaced with radicals that wanted to kill Israel....why would Israel give them money to do that? I mean COME ON MAN

Israel's behavior between 1979 and 1985 is nothing short of criminal. They created the need for Hezbollah and helped spawn HAMAS.

Nope.

Israel's behavior between 1979 and 1985 is nothing short of criminal. They created the need for Hezbollah and helped spawn HAMAS.
hahahaha yeah...they created the need for terrorist organizations by the Iranians because they dared to exist....too funny.....scary that you think that though

Nope.

hahahaha yeah...they created the need for terrorist organizations by the Iranians because they dared to exist....too funny.....scary that you think that though

The glue that holds Israel together is fear and projection. Iran wasn't concerned about Israel in 1979.

Nope.

The glue that holds Israel together is fear and projection. Iran wasn't concerned about Israel in 1979.
Every Iranian I ever met would rather live in Israel or the US than live in Iran.

Nope.

Every Iranian I ever met would rather live in Israel or the US than live in Iran.

Really? How interesting.

Nope.

Really? How interesting.
Almost as interesting as your revisionist history...almost.

Nope.

No, they had many other concerns....ie a revolution....many ran out of the country....you know the freedom loving ones that valued their lives. After the revolution and the radicals took over, they were very much concerned with wiping Israel off the map.

Supreme Leader Khomeini was hostile against Israel before the Revolution and after he took over, that policy still continues. One of the first things he did was have Iran stop recognize Israel's right to exist on Feb 18, 1979

No they don't -------be a terrorist, have assets seized to repay victims.
Can't believe the stupidity of those wanting to give Iran money who uses this money to kill americans and others.
Time to grow a brain and stop rewarding terrorists....and time to start shooting those taking bribes from them via their family members.

here's the problem with that. One Man's Terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

When Osama Bin Laden and his cohorts will killing Russians in Afghanistan, Ronald Reagan called them "Freedom Fighters".

1615546644778.png

Then they started killing Americans (Because they couldn't give a shit about Capitalism vs. Communism, they hated all westerners). and just like that, they were terrorists.

We had no problem with the Iranian militias when they were fighting ISIS for us in Iraq and Syria.

Our middle east policy is sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and complaining about getting stung.... when we aren't raising bigger or meaner hornets who come back and sting us.

Forum List

Back