Biden Administration Attempting To Free Up Billions For Iran.....Iran Back Rebels Just Attacked Saudi Oilfields With Coordinated Drone Attacks

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Biden is busy helping spread terrorism in the ME again. Despite the fact that Iran was behind the attack on a US base in Iraq last month....Biden...or somebody in his administration, approved the release of $3 billion in Iraq, Oman, and South Korea. Course the Iranians claim it's going to be used to buy corn:

Biden, paying back the Iranians that helped him in the election....not a surprise to see the Dems back to their Obama era ways of supporting the largest state sponsor of terror, and backing chaos, and death in the ME
Happy Days Are Here Again.
the Mullahs, Chinese, Putin, terrorist, and cartels are popping bottles!!!

Biden, paying back the Iranians that helped him in the election....not a surprise to see the Dems back to their Obama era ways of supporting the largest state sponsor of terror, and backing chaos, and death in the ME
Biden is just busy fixing the damage that the Trump Administration did.

Biden is just busy fixing the damage that the Trump Administration did.
Yes, to Iran.....making them more powerful and a threat to the alliances Trump was able to create with Israel and the Arab world

No surprise that China Joe is extending Obama's love affair with Iran. Watch for plane loads of cash flying to Tehran soon. Maybe pallets of automatic weapons too as Obama did with the Mexican drug cartels.

What do you call it when people are so enamored with a nation of people that want you dead?....I'm sure there is a mental condition describing this....

Fuck the Saudis. Go Iran!!!!!!

There are thousands of American families (civilians) in Ras Tanura, Dammam, Dhahran and Khobar.

Iran is playing with fire. For what purpose?
Because they know Biden will let them.

I hope the Iranians aren't that stupid.
hahhah....no they are smart, that's why they interfered in our election on his behalf...they get to do what they want, and heck....Biden is actually giving them billions on top of that! They' go on funding their terrorist operatives with that money as well! Great day to be a Mullah

Fuck the Saudis. Go Iran!!!!!!

There are thousands of American families (civilians) in Ras Tanura, Dammam, Dhahran and Khobar.

Iran is playing with fire. For what purpose?
Because they know Biden will let them.

I hope the Iranians aren't that stupid.
hahhah....no they are smart, that's why they interfered in our election on his behalf...they get to do what they want, and heck....Biden is actually giving them billions on top of that! They' go on funding their terrorist operatives with that money as well! Great day to be a Mullah

The Iranians had NOTHING to o with our election.

What do you call it when people are so enamored with a nation of people that want you dead?....I'm sure there is a mental condition describing this....

Most Iranians are pro-America.
Maybe.....but too bad their leadership is anti-american, and are supported by Biden.

I am sure the Iranian people won't forget about the Obama/Biden admin left them hanging and backed the hardliners in 2009, against reform.

Forum List

Back