Biden Administration Attempting To Free Up Billions For Iran.....Iran Back Rebels Just Attacked Saudi Oilfields With Coordinated Drone Attacks

And Reuters reported about 2 weeks ago that Netanyahu was correct.
I didn’t save the Link on my phone because you wouldn’t believe it anyway.

Yeah, right, I kind of wouldn't.

Frankly, I don't care if Iran has a bomb or not. I think it's a little silly to whine about Iran having a bomb when the Zionist Entity has hundreds they haven't owned up to having.

And Reuters reported about 2 weeks ago that Netanyahu was correct.
I didn’t save the Link on my phone because you wouldn’t believe it anyway.

Yeah, right, I kind of wouldn't.

Frankly, I don't care if Iran has a bomb or not. I think it's a little silly to whine about Iran having a bomb when the Zionist Entity has hundreds they haven't owned up to having.
Would you rather walk into a hood where gangstas are always tawkin about killing Honky or a police station in a safe Honky neighborhood.

I know you prefer the hood.

Would you rather walk into a hood where gangstas are always tawkin about killing Honky or a police station in a safe Honky neighborhood.

I know you prefer the hood.

Does anyone actually say "Honkey" anymore? I think that went out with Disco and leisure suits.
Honky went out.
Irrational Jew hatred and racism never goes out of style as long as people like you are around.

Biden, paying back the Iranians that helped him in the election....not a surprise to see the Dems back to their Obama era ways of supporting the largest state sponsor of terror, and backing chaos, and death in the ME
Obama made it possible for Iran to save face and rejoin the international community.

Maybe.....but too bad their leadership is anti-american, and are supported by Biden.

I am sure the Iranian people won't forget about the Obama/Biden admin left them hanging and backed the hardliners in 2009, against reform.
You think we should have jumped in a civil war in Iran?

Case ya havent noticed Biden is on both sides of this conflict pledging to protect the Saudis he is helping Iranians foment......winnning
I doubt you have ever been to Iran or Saudi Arabia. At this point they are talking to each other trying to mend fences.

Forum List

Back