Biden Administration Admits It Has No Idea What It Shot Out Of The Sky 3 Times After ChiCom Spy Balloon - May Never Know

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1676678770237.png

'We don't know wtf they were - I just ordered the military to shoot them down so I would not look any weaker than I already do.'

'The White House said Friday that American's shouldn't be worried that the skies are "full of attack balloons," but also admitted that the Biden administration can't promise it will ever be able to "definitively" identify the three unidentified aerial objects shot down by U.S. military assets.'

WH:
Don't worry - there are no attack balloons or aliens.

REPORTER:
Then you identified them , what were the objects?

WH:
No, we didn't identify them. We don't know wtf they were.

REPORTER:
:shok: Then, ummm, how do you know we are safe and there's nothing to worry about?

WH:
This Press Briefing is now over. I will be back at 4 to brief you on how all of this is Trump's fault.

:auiqs.jpg:

I think these balloons are distractions so we forget about the shit show of the KNOWN Chinese spy balloon. We will probably never know what the first balloon was REALLY carrying. That's why they downed it in the ocean. They didn't want to risk a citizen finding it first.

I think these balloons are distractions so we forget about the shit show of the KNOWN Chinese spy balloon. We will probably never know what the first balloon was REALLY carrying.

Biden is a distaction, and his WH has already confirmed tbe 1st balloon hsd propulsion and carried spy / surveillance equipment. They just admitted they have no clue what the other 3 objects were they shot down.

We shot a $200k missile at a $50 balloon. :auiqs.jpg:

And one missed, ended up in Lake Huron.

Wow.

I bet the others were UAP Tic-Tacs the Nimitz fighters encountered.
Nope, because that story is total BS as it is, and it always has been... Everyone associated with that ludicrous story were either Clinton democrats, or CIA/NSA spooks....

They were merely setting the trap, baiting it for you if you will, that is how intelligence/counter-intelligence ops roll, moves made years ahead of time, always with multi-dimensional sequence of intended targets!

There are NO aliens, its all part & parcel to a black-op run upon everyone, their international competition, and you the American people! :wink:

View attachment 757937
'We don't know wtf they were - I just ordered the military to shoot them down so I would not look any weaker than I already do.'

'The White House said Friday that American's shouldn't be worried that the skies are "full of attack balloons," but also admitted that the Biden administration can't promise it will ever be able to "definitively" identify the three unidentified aerial objects shot down by U.S. military assets.'

WH:
Don't worry - there are no attack balloons or aliens.

REPORTER:
Then you identified them , what were the objects?

WH:
No, we didn't identify them. We don't know wtf they were.

REPORTER:
:shok: Then, ummm, how do you know we are safe and there's nothing to worry about?

WH:
This Press Briefing is now over. I will be back at 4 to brief you on how all of this is Trump's fault.

:auiqs.jpg:

It's always a safe bet that Dementia Joe has no idea.

My sister had to cancel her granddaughters birthday party because she was afraid Biden would shoot down the balloons and some of the kids would become victims of friendly fire. Biden is an idiot.

Forum List

Back