Biden Admin weighs blocking Twitter deal on “national security” grounds

Bed wetters are very sensitive about the idea of being separated from the rest of us, even though they loathe us.

And these people call MAGA the “fascists”.

This is in addition to them already throwing out the idea to “nationalize” Starlink because Elon won’t give it for free anymore.

These people are SO terrified of losing power. The Deep State and radical left are all in with Ukraine’s losing war effort, and their grip on media and social media.

They cannot allow any semblance of Free Speech on the largest social media platform.
They cannot lose in Ukraine.
I read this earlier and thought the same thing. They refuse to let there be any media which isn't controlled by the Democratic party. Everything else will be banned for spreading misinformation and they will form a Democratic panel to decide what is misinformation.

I never saw that in the city I grew up in. I saw endless resources and bending over backwards to help the communities. Taxes at the local, city, state and federal level earmarked for this is very evident. Money, Donations by citizens given to these areas and Conglomerates given donations and products to these areas also exists. Inner city leaders do not promote civil ways of living and being responsible with out of wedlock babies' teenagers have.

Times have changed

This is in addition to them already throwing out the idea to “nationalize” Starlink because Elon won’t give it for free anymore.

These people are SO terrified of losing power. The Deep State and radical left are all in with Ukraine’s losing war effort, and their grip on media and social media.

They cannot allow any semblance of Free Speech on the largest social media platform.
The statist left KNEW they had to own America if they were to ever become the One World Government. Before the statist left would relinquish political power within America they would steer America into WW3 in an attempt to hold onto political power even if it will cost them their own physical lives. Narcissistic afflicted people, especially narcissists that have contacted five(5) or more of the symptoms of the nine symptoms available to an NPD person have a tendency to view death, even their own death as just fantasy(surreal). I mean these NPD positive people(?) literally LEARN to become full blown sociopaths.

In super rare cases a human body is/can be born from a human female, & this human body in question is complete with everything needed to be classified as a human being EXCEPT the ability to access the all critical human emotion termed 'empathy'(psychopath). No empathy capability = non human entity. The political field is loaded with narcissistically based insane individuals which paints a bleak picture for humanity in general as weapon technology increases. EXCELLENT post on your part Hawk, like you say a LOT with few words!!!

The problem is they steal so many elections and have so much power. They won’t give it up. They would rather destroy the country. They know they are losing so that is why they are trying to start a nuclear war with Russia. Don’t be surprised if a nuclear false flag happens in Ukraine to kick it off.

You are simply fucking hilarious because you are so stupid!

Stopping the prevention of censorship on Twitter is the Democrats idea of a 'national security issue' to Democrats,!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Forum List

Back