Biden Admin Demanded That Twitter Ban Alex Berenson

In the video, Berenson's referral to Osterholm's bodacious vaccine claim would have tweaked Pharma psychopaths. In addition at the time, there were conflicting reports that alternate meds were working (ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, etc.).

Another day, and the Xiden admin reminds us all just how further down the fascist line they have become.

Tyrants.

I didn’t change the word. I’m going by the actual definition.

Demand: an insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right.

The emails do not show any insistent request. They asked a question.
yes, they demanded to know why he hasn't been banned. Because they want him banned.

If alternate meds are physically attaching themselves to the same amino acid positions on the virus as the mRNA vaccines/antibodies are targeting, there will be competition. Duh

yes, they demanded to know why he hasn't been banned. Because they want him banned.
Demanding to have him banned and demanding to know why he hasn’t been banned aren’t the same thing.

You can’t help but lie.

Demanding to have him banned and demanding to know why he hasn’t been banned aren’t the same thing.

You can’t help but lie.
yes it is. same thing.

These are Stalinist tactics by your cult

Hunter Biden's Metabiota and Anne Rimoin collecting of an African coronavirus would be implicated in this amino acid competition between alternate meds and vaccine, precisely from the same host supposed to vector monkeypox. Except that there is apparently no published sequences of this Rimoin-Metabiota coronavirus spike with which to compare the SARS-CoV-2 spike. One has published RdRp sequences for this virus, for sure. Chinese samples taken from the Wuhan seafood market are all also shown as RdRp. This implicates Worobey's 2-virus origins for the seafood market: so all of these RdRp samples have the same spike sequence? Worobey's claim then becomes suspect.

There’s nothing in those emails that indicates there was any demand he be banned.

They asked why he hadn’t been banned. That’s not a demand.

Bunch of liars.
That’s funny. The most powerful office in the world doesn't need to demand anything. A mere request is usually enough for nearly everyone to relent. Do you not see this?

That’s funny. The most powerful office in the world doesn't need to demand anything. A mere request is usually enough for nearly everyone to relent. Do you not see this?
That’s not what you guys said when Trump talked with Zelensky.

That’s not what you guys said when Trump talked with Zelensky.
What?

Dont confuse me with a Trump supporter. I merely ridicule D voters who somehow amazingly think D pols are better than Trump.

What?

Dont confuse me with a Trump supporter. I merely ridicule D voters who somehow amazingly think D pols are better than Trump.
Asking questions is far from a demand. If you go by that rhetoric, then everything would be a demand.

I can imagine Twitter felt pressure to explain themselves but whether they felt pressured to do something is another matter. Ultimately you can’t limit the administrations ability to ask questions and you shouldn’t lie about what actually happened.

Asking questions is far from a demand. If you go by that rhetoric, then everything would be a demand.

I can imagine Twitter felt pressure to explain themselves but whether they felt pressured to do something is another matter. Ultimately you can’t limit the administrations ability to ask questions and you shouldn’t lie about what actually happened.
All D administrations have to do is make a request of big tech and they get what they want. You should know that by now.

All D administrations have to do is make a request of big tech and they get what they want. You should know that by now.

Berenson is on Twitter. If we go with what you’re saying, they didn’t make the request because he is not kicked off.

I haven’t seen any evidence that the Biden administration makes any such demand of social media.

The Dem Nazi's want to BAN and CANCEL and CENSOR everything that dares disagree with their Dem Nazi world view. Now try to imagine what it would be like in the U.S. if Dems had complete control, wow.

Forum List

Back