Biden abandons infrastructure talks

President Biden abandoned bipartisan infrastructure talks with Senate Republicans on Tuesday over the party’s unwillingness to compromise on raising taxes.

The White House said Mr. Biden decided to jettison talks because Republicans were not ready to “meet the essential needs of our country to restore our roads and bridges, prepare us for our clean energy future, and create jobs.”

Essential needs? What the hell, if these loon want to redefine "infrastructure", why no redefine "essential" too.

Biden abandons infrastructure talks after Senate GOP refuses to back tax hikes
Seems like a good reason to me. Who wants taxes raised?? Not me. Biden of course does to fund the bull shit he's planning.

Since his infrastructure bill had only 5% for infrastructure and the rest was pure d pork, No great loss.

I agree, although I wouldn't be surprised if Democrats push it through on their own.

President Biden abandoned bipartisan infrastructure talks with Senate Republicans on Tuesday over the party’s unwillingness to compromise on raising taxes.

The White House said Mr. Biden decided to jettison talks because Republicans were not ready to “meet the essential needs of our country to restore our roads and bridges, prepare us for our clean energy future, and create jobs.”

Essential needs? What the hell, if these loon want to redefine "infrastructure", why no redefine "essential" too.

Biden won't get any support from Republicans they are wasting time as per usual.
not on raising taxes on the working clas

thank goodness for that...xiden’s already caused massive inflation the last thing we need is more taxes and higher taxes

Biden won't get any support from Republicans they are wasting time as per usual.

Better to waste the time than it is to let you idiots waste the money.

Forum List

Back