Bezerkly bans natural gas in new homes and businesses.

They think natural gas is not natural. Remember, they are the same ones that blame American whites whenever crude spills into the ocean and then stare at you with blank dumb looks when you tell them crude is as natural as whale shit and the ocean floor seeps millions of metric tons of crude every year all around the world.

In other words, they are all fucking dumb.

Apparently they have no idea where the majority of the electricity used comes from or how it's generated.

Idiots.

WTF!!!
Who the Hell wants to cook on an electric range or oven?
They claim it's for stopping climate change yet natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel available.
I'd be looking to see who profits by going all electric.
Berkeley becomes first U.S. city to ban natural gas in new homes

I have electric and if I lived in earthquake country, I sure as hell would have electric

Cooking with electricity sucks ass. And they made no mention about the dangers of earthquakes.
Wonder how long till they ban charcoal and wood.....if they haven't already.

See what we are dealing with in CA....help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_rolleyes:

Natural gas is not needed to run a home. The intent is to create more solar power from the roof top. If you had any brains this would be clearly understood.

WTF!!!
They claim it's for stopping climate change yet natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel available.

I have electric and if I lived in earthquake country, I sure as hell would have electric

Cooking with electricity sucks ass. And they made no mention about the dangers of earthquakes.
Electric stoves are a problem for the majority of texassns. California can deal with it.

Natural gas is not needed to run a home. The intent is to create more solar power from the roof top. If you had any brains this would be clearly understood.

Do you have any idea how many solar panels and batteries it would take to run a furnace,stove or oven?
Obviously not.
And besides cooking with electricity sucks!!
But when cooking to you means putting hot pockets in a toaster oven I can see why you dont get it.

WTF!!!

Electric stoves are a problem for the majority of texassns. California can deal with it.

So Californians are stupid?
Have you ever seen a restaurant that cooks with an electric range?
Of course you haven't,because they are inferior....just like Californians.

WTF!!!

With all due disrespect, you are all truly utterly useless buttholes.

Except of course for your globalist leaders that use you buttholes as the useful buttholes you are for their nefarious purposes.

Stupid ass moronic butthole.

Last edited:
WTF!!!

I was renting a 2800 sq ft house in El Paso a few years back, thinking about buying it (things changed). Looked into converting it to all solar........ I would have needed 65 solar panels to run that house with relatively light, two person electric usage........

WTF!!!

I was renting a 2800 sq ft house in El Paso a few years back, thinking about buying it (things changed). Looked into converting it to all solar........ I would have needed 65 solar panels to run that house with relatively light, two person electric usage........

Hopefully it also had about 2 acres of property for the solar panels. Here in California we really don't have many properties that size. Unless you go someplace like lovely Bakersfield.

Last edited:
WTF!!!

Electric is fine, and I said what I would do, not what they said they would do.

WTF!!!

Electric is fine, and I said what I would do, not what they said they would do.

If you cooked more than hot pockets in a toaster oven you'd know electric sucks.
There's a reason restaurants the world over use gas.

Forum List

Back