bewitched statue vandalized

Probably just an American hating lefty like you. Seems to usually be the case . No outrage that your favorites were banging little kids on Epstein Island. But statues must die.

Statues are not alive. How could you not know this?

/----/ Get a grip on reality, Gator. Samantha was a fictional character portrayed by a gifted actress. No actual witches were in the TV series.

And Harry Potter was just a fictional character from a book series yet it caused massive debates within the church with people going so far as leaving a church due to the stance the Pastor or Sunday School leaders took on the books.

Have you ever even been in a Christian church?

I don't think I'd go that far...

Elizabeth-Montgomery-age.jpg

Wow. I've never seen that picture of her. It looks so 'now', I wonder if it's a CGI?

Last edited:
And Harry Potter was just a fictional character from a book series yet it caused massive debates within the church with people going so far as leaving a church due to the stance the Pastor or Sunday School leaders took on the books.

Have you ever even been in a Christian church?
Look it at from their perspective. When rock and roll started they were against the music. Burning records and such. Look at us today. They from their perspective were right.

Forum List

Back