Betting pouring in $$ on Trump!!!

Norman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Damn, should have put some money in the line for him.

Old Yeller

Gold Member
Reaction score

When it started...........he was 33-1 to win I believe. I as always......procrastinated, did nothing. sigh.

Looks like he has a real good chance to win. I was "damaged" by reading this site.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
Still time folks if you want to lose your money.

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score

When it started...........he was 33-1 to win I believe. I as always......procrastinated, did nothing. sigh.

Looks like he has a real good chance to win. I was "damaged" by reading this site.
He has a chance. Not 'real good.' All indications are that he is going to lose by a pretty large margin.

Remember that it is the electoral college map that matters and there are several key states that are breaking for HRC with margins that will be VERY hard to turn so quickly.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
I will bet $100 to any and all demotards here that The Donald wins...I knew he was going to win the day he announced he was running! Another discussion board can confirm this, but they got all butthurt and closed the site.

Here is a funny one from here last February...post #40. :p

Obama: 'I Continue to Believe Trump Will Not Be President'

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tells me the odds they have on Hillary winning must be such of a sure thing that a bet on her doesn't generate much dough.

Pop23

Gold Member
Reaction score

He has a chance. Not 'real good.' All indications are that he is going to lose by a pretty large margin.

Remember that it is the electoral college map that matters and there are several key states that are breaking for HRC with margins that will be VERY hard to turn so quickly.
He's got an excellent chance. She needs a 3.9% lead going in because of the over votes she gets from blue state vs Red State wins, to compete in swing states. A 2% lead and Trump wins the EV.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List