Betting pouring in $$ on Trump!!!

Damn, should have put some money in the line for him.

When it started...........he was 33-1 to win I believe. I as always......procrastinated, did nothing. sigh.

Looks like he has a real good chance to win. I was "damaged" by reading this site.

When it started...........he was 33-1 to win I believe. I as always......procrastinated, did nothing. sigh.

Looks like he has a real good chance to win. I was "damaged" by reading this site.
He has a chance. Not 'real good.' All indications are that he is going to lose by a pretty large margin.

Remember that it is the electoral college map that matters and there are several key states that are breaking for HRC with margins that will be VERY hard to turn so quickly.

He has a chance. Not 'real good.' All indications are that he is going to lose by a pretty large margin.

Remember that it is the electoral college map that matters and there are several key states that are breaking for HRC with margins that will be VERY hard to turn so quickly.

He's got an excellent chance. She needs a 3.9% lead going in because of the over votes she gets from blue state vs Red State wins, to compete in swing states. A 2% lead and Trump wins the EV.

New Topics

Forum List

Back