Better Hope This Never Happens

I think microchips would be cool. Forget if you drank up all that money, or spent some of it on a meth whore? Just hook up to your computer, and you'll know right off.

This is a real conspiracy theory and if it ever happens, this child will turn into a homicidal maniac. Because if I accept it, I'll go to hell for sure. And I don't plan on going to hell.
Hoss, I'm not sure why this is in Conspiracy Theories because it's no conspiracy, this is all in the works already being done. And I'm usually hesitant to go along with this sort of "conspiracy" stuff.

But as a former electronic engineer who left one well-paying job many years ago because that was already the trend of all future projects, to essentially "spy" on you, I can tell you that:
  • These chips already exist. They are in most every consumer appliance you buy now, they want everything internet enabled, even if the chip serves no function in the actual working of the product, chips are designed and manufactures are forced to add them into the circuitry to collect info on the user. Your cellphone, your TV, your computer, your DVR, your credit card, your car, even things like your refrigerator, electric meter, and so on.
  • The gradual elimination of cash and the takeover of banks so that your every activity and purchase is electronic and digital, originally justified for tracking terrorism, can be used to know everything you do. This includes the elimination of analog technology.
  • We are all being slowly, carefully forced from using cash, being forced to own smartphones, and doing everything electronically that a digital trace is left behind they can track.
  • All info on you is sent to a central data collection center and stored forever, where it can be sifted and mined at will for any purpose.
  • Every thing you communicate in whatever form, is stored, tracked and screened for triggers and keywords.
  • Everywhere you drive and go, facial recognition software, license plate reading technology to follow your car as you drive streets, eat, bank, shop. Try going somewhere where you are not on camera.
  • The eventual addition of RFID transponder microchips into the body will simply complete the process and make the total collection of data easier. Eventually they will be used not just to track you, but to snitch on you to control your life. Like your car, you will go to your doctor and he will download the data to see if you've smoked, had a drink, slept right, eaten right, taken drugs, NOT taken drugs, etc. It will be like having a spy follow everything you do and snitch on you.
  • Inclusion of the chip will be rationalized for some abstract benefit and eventually made mandatory that without it, you won't be able to function in society, not even get a job unless you comply.
  • All of this is introduced in baby steps, with media propaganda getting people used to the idea and quietly accepting it, little by little, until it becomes accepted as the norm.
It is like having someone standing on your air-hose: you either comply or they cut off your air. This is no BS, you know me well enough to know I don't talk shit or make stuff up. Much of this stuff reminds me of an old sci-fi movie called COLOSSUS: THE FORBIN PROJECT. I suggest you watch it.

WHAT CAN YOU DO? Not a whole lot. Stay out of the loop and off the grid as much as possible.
  1. Use a landline not a cellphone.
  2. Keep your battery out of your cellphone unless when actually needed.
  3. Conduct as much business in person, face-to-face as you can.
  4. Limit internet use for those things you MUST use it for.
  5. Communicate by written letter and postal service where you can, instead of by web.
  6. Go "OTA" (over the air) with your TV instead of cable.
  7. Pay with cash or by money order everywhere possible.
  8. Own a ubiquitous looking automobile that looks like 10,000 others and put a cover on your plate that interferes with reading it as much as is legal.
  9. Drive an old car that does not have a black box.
  10. Buy older, used appliances.
  11. Don't use Google.
  12. Don't connect anything to the internet that you don't have to.
  13. Don't use "the Cloud" for anything.
  14. Disguise yourself in public with hats, sunglasses, beard, etc., that your face cannot be seen or recognized. Change outfits and looks often.
  15. Put a Faraday Shield over your electric meter. You can buy or make these.
  16. Don't allow any company or utility that insists they need your SS number to open or have an account to have it. Insist they use some other form of ID.
You will get a lot of resistance on many of these things. Folks are trying to make it as inconvenient (even illegal) as possible. Or trying to make compliance so convenient, you simply won't not do so. The really funny thing is, at one time, this is all how we not only DID things, but how it was always recommended we did things!
Never accept the argument that "times have changed." Or that this is progress. That is exactly what they WANT you to think!

Last edited:
Sometimes the comedy writes itself.
78A59C1C-ECB6-4889-AD74-688DA2F4CF2F.jpeg

This is a real conspiracy theory and if it ever happens, this child will turn into a homicidal maniac. Because if I accept it, I'll go to hell for sure. And I don't plan on going to hell.
Hoss, I'm not sure why this is in Conspiracy Theories because it's no conspiracy, this is all in the works already being done. And I'm usually hesitant to go along with this sort of "conspiracy" stuff.

But as a former electronic engineer who left one well-paying job many years ago because that was already the trend of all future projects, to essentially "spy" on you, I can tell you that:
  • These chips already exist. They are in most every consumer appliance you buy now, they want everything internet enabled, even if the chip serves no function in the actual working of the product, chips are designed and manufactures are forced to add them into the circuitry to collect info on the user. Your cellphone, your TV, your computer, your DVR, your credit card, your car, even things like your refrigerator, electric meter, and so on.
  • The gradual elimination of cash and the takeover of banks so that your every activity and purchase is electronic and digital, originally justified for tracking terrorism, can be used to know everything you do. This includes the elimination of analog technology.
  • We are all being slowly, carefully forced from using cash, being forced to own smartphones, and doing everything electronically that a digital trace is left behind they can track.
  • All info on you is sent to a central data collection center and stored forever, where it can be sifted and mined at will for any purpose.
  • Every thing you communicate in whatever form, is stored, tracked and screened for triggers and keywords.
  • Everywhere you drive and go, facial recognition software, license plate reading technology to follow your car as you drive streets, eat, bank, shop. Try going somewhere where you are not on camera.
  • The eventual addition of RFID transponder microchips into the body will simply complete the process and make the total collection of data easier. Eventually they will be used not just to track you, but to snitch on you to control your life. Like your car, you will go to your doctor and he will download the data to see if you've smoked, had a drink, slept right, eaten right, taken drugs, NOT taken drugs, etc. It will be like having a spy follow everything you do and snitch on you.
  • Inclusion of the chip will be rationalized for some abstract benefit and eventually made mandatory that without it, you won't be able to function in society, not even get a job unless you comply.
  • All of this is introduced in baby steps, with media propaganda getting people used to the idea and quietly accepting it, little by little, until it becomes accepted as the norm.
It is like having someone standing on your air-hose: you either comply or they cut off your air. This is no BS, you know me well enough to know I don't talk shit or make stuff up. Much of this stuff reminds me of an old sci-fi movie called COLOSSUS: THE FORBIN PROJECT. I suggest you watch it.

WHAT CAN YOU DO? Not a whole lot. Stay out of the loop and off the grid as much as possible.
  5. Communicate by written letter and postal service where you can, instead of by web.
  8. Own a ubiquitous looking automobile that looks like 10,000 others and put a cover on your plate that interferes with reading it as much as is legal.
  11. Don't use Google.
  14. Disguise yourself in public with hats, sunglasses, beard, etc., that your face cannot be seen or recognized. Change outfits and looks often.
  16. Don't allow any company or utility that insists they need your SS number to open or have an account to have it. Insist they use some other form of ID.
You will get a lot of resistance on many of these things. Folks are trying to make it as inconvenient (even illegal) as possible. Or trying to make compliance so convenient, you simply won't not do so. The really funny thing is, at one time, this is all how we not only DID things, but how it was always recommended we did things!
Never accept the argument that "times have changed." Or that this is progress. That is exactly what they WANT you to think!

I put this in Conspiracy Theories because I knew it would end up here anyway. I know this is coming and a lot of it is already here. I get an email from my auto company and they tell me my right front tire only has 15 pounds of air pressure and when I stop and check it has 15 pounds. They send an email and tell me I have 11,560 miles on the odometer and am due for maintenance in 440 miles. If I have an accident they will ask if I'm all right and if I don't answer, they'll send a police car to that location.

As far as the other things you listed, I try to avoid as much as I can, however it is convenient to have a window sticker to go through the car wash and toll roads and be billed for it. In Texas, the little blue sticker in the bottom left windshield has all your registration, inspection and insurance info and a cop has a bar code reader. I hope I am never required to get a chip. I don't want to get a life sentence but I will if I have to.

I put this in Conspiracy Theories because I knew it would end up here anyway. I know this is coming and a lot of it is already here. I get an email from my auto company and they tell me my right front tire only has 15 pounds of air pressure and when I stop and check it has 15 pounds. They send an email and tell me I have 11,560 miles on the odometer and am due for maintenance in 440 miles. If I have an accident they will ask if I'm all right and if I don't answer, they'll send a police car to that location.

As far as the other things you listed, I try to avoid as much as I can, however it is convenient to have a window sticker to go through the car wash and toll roads and be billed for it. In Texas, the little blue sticker in the bottom left windshield has all your registration, inspection and insurance info and a cop has a bar code reader. I hope I am never required to get a chip. I don't want to get a life sentence but I will if I have to.
I wasn't sure, I thought maybe the mods put it here as they sometimes do. You must have a pretty new car, I forget what they call those tire sensors, they are always breaking and costly to replace. Most people think having those features where you can press a button on your dash and someone asks what you want at a monitoring station is GREAT! I've seen people brag about and show it off. Every sword has two sides and it just reduces your freedom and self-reliance. The real solution is to:
  • Get in the habit of checking your tires.
  • Service the car yourself or at least be on top of it.
  • Drive safe, avoid accidents. You really can do that.
We really are creating a society of helpless idiots.

11. Don't use Google.

My two cars are actually a 1988 Chevy Silverado and a 2000 Taurus.

The truck is 4X4, 5.7L and I put a CD player in it. The engine is clean and you can eat off the body. No rust.

P7090050-1.JPG

The Taurus much the same. No rust, clean, super-comfortable, you can eat off the engine and it is loaded, leather interior, V-6 hemi, sunroof, cruze, power everything, FM, cassette, CD changer in the trunk.

P4101943.JPG

Both will do well over 100 mph. The Taurus will get you there real quick. Between the two, I feel I have all the bases I need covered.

tv....don't have one
phones...landline and pre-paid cell
bank account....just enough to pay the bills & keep it open......up until 2 months ago, had used paper checks for payment, but now too expensive.
purchases......cash
online purchases......rare
no credit cards, loans or other payments except the mortgage
vehicles......old beaters
NO Alexa, Siri, or Cloud,

the one luxury, and by far the worst is wifi & computer

Not completely under the radar, but about as close as I can get given the circumstances. And that is more because I am old school and not interested in the new fangled gizmos. I had always thought I had been born in the wrong century and had wanted to be on some land with a wood cookstove, no electricity or phones. I'd even give up the internet...…..just not running water. I gotta have running water from the faucet.

1587449994859.png

MindWars

Notice how fast the video went bye bye. Oh NVM it was my browser making iit look like they removed it... brb.

Last edited:
Pets were the testers. People accepted the animal bs line. Now it's on to humans.

A slave to the banks.

Big tech herding us into being controlled slaves.......

Watch the video PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL.. The kids are lined up like colorless soldiers obeying this is how the NWO wants us to be. The messages have been there decades.APPLE 1984.................

1587747497951.png

1587747566920.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back