Bette Midler "West Virginia…poor, illiterate, and strung out"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Bette Midler has come under fire from both conservatives and liberals after she tweeted that Senator Joe Manchin ‘wants us all to be just like his state, West Virginia…poor, illiterate, and strung out.’
The First Wives Club actress infuriated thousands with her snobbish missive, which said: 'What #JoeManchin, who represents a population smaller than Brooklyn, has done to the rest of America, who wants to move forward, not backward, like his state, is horrible.

Comment:
Midler is a typical Angry Progressive Bigot.
The reality is that the Left Wingers are not truly compassionate people.
Hollywood loves to ridicule poor white people.
It can be seen in TV Shows and Movies all of the time.
Liberals have a huge supremacy problem.

BTW
CA literacy rate 76.9
West Virginia literacy rate 86.6

There is the actual tweet Incase anyone wants to say hi to that closed minded bitch that will shit on people just because her party didn't get their way

Democrats hate the poor folk in WVA.

That is, if they go against the DNC talking points.

In fact, they hate anyone standing in their way and will destroy them no matter who or what they are.

Democrats hate the poor folk in WVA.

That is, if they go against the DNC talking points.

In fact, they hate anyone standing in their way and will destroy them no matter who or what they are.
Even their own families and loved ones. They are psychos deranged on Trump juice

Poor and strung-out is not too far off the mark.....The pillbillys/meth-heads would steal a hot stove if you are not watching it....I saw them steal a bunch of installed 12" X 12" paving stones once.

Property crime is off the charts though much of it goes unreported due to the clannish nature of the residents of the state. The cities are better than the hinterlands in that respect.

I have a friend who lives near Romney, WV and his job takes him away from home 3-4 days at a time. He has a armed relative house sit for him. You don't even go into a store unless you have someone to watch your vehicle.

Even their own families and loved ones. They are psychos deranged on Trump juice
Cults always tell their followers that the first order of business is to cut off family ties.

That is why democrats told their followers this holiday season to ban their family from family gatherings if they don't have zee proper paperzzz for the jab.

Last edited:
Cults always tell their followers that the first order of business is to cut off family ties.

That is why democrats told their followers this holiday season to ban their family from family gatherings if they don't have their vaccine passport.
When the full mental and physical damage is seen a few yrs from now. They will regret it

Poor and strung-out is not too far off the mark.....The pillbillys/meth-heads would steal a hot stove if you are not watching it....I saw them steal a bunch of installed 12" X 12" paving stones once.

Property crime is off the charts though much of it goes unreported due to the clannish nature of the residents of the state. The cities are better than the hinterlands in that respect.

I have a friend who lives near Romney, WV and his job takes him away from home 3-4 days at a time. He has a armed relative house sit for him. You don't even go into a store unless you have someone to watch your vehicle.

And opiates are killing those West Virginians in droves.

Bette Midler has come under fire from both conservatives and liberals after she tweeted that Senator Joe Manchin ‘wants us all to be just like his state, West Virginia…poor, illiterate, and strung out.’
The First Wives Club actress infuriated thousands with her snobbish missive, which said: 'What #JoeManchin, who represents a population smaller than Brooklyn, has done to the rest of America, who wants to move forward, not backward, like his state, is horrible.

Comment:
Midler is a typical Angry Progressive Bigot.
The reality is that the Left Wingers are not truly compassionate people.
Hollywood loves to ridicule poor white people.
It can be seen in TV Shows and Movies all of the time.
Liberals have a huge supremacy problem.

BTW
CA literacy rate 76.9
West Virginia literacy rate 86.6
Yet she supports bringing more of them into this country.
What happens when a fat immigrant gets into the land of 24/hr availability of food?

They become diabetic and thus become a drag on the health care of the city they move to.

That's a bunch of crap and you know it! Why do you lie? Is a lack of self respect or something deeper? Are you just a dumb asshole?

And opiates are killing those West Virginians in droves.
Joe Biden is making the drug smuggler criminals $billions$ with his open borders policy.
Fentanyl is killing tens of thousands of thousands of Americans every year, but the Soulless Democrats don't care as long as they can import more illiterate Democrat Voters.

My impression of that part of the country is the filth ... and that's due to overcrowding ... there's always someone upstream pooping in the creeks and rivers ... yuck ...

It's not like California is any better, but at least they feel guilty about pooping in the creeks and rivers upstream from someone else's drinking water supply ... yuck ...

Yeah ... I just said West Virginia was overpopulated ... what does this imply about where you live ha ha ha ha ha ...

How can Left Wingers claim to be tolerant and compassionate?
Here is how the Left-Wing Crackpot Seth Meyers portrays poor people.
Liberals aren't compassionate; they are Supremacists

snlkdjchskchskc.JPG

snldhkdhkfhkad.JPG

Forum List

Back