Beto to Trump: "22 people in my hometown are dead after an act of terror inspired by your racism"

Trump: No, 22 people in your hometown are dead after Dem 2020 candidates promise of free healthcare for illegals inspired act of terror.

FB_IMG_1565086681002.jpg

the R word means nothing now
Trump should sue everyone that calls him a racist = it can't be proven

We're in the middle of a civil war for the future of the nation. The democrat Party loves their modern Fascism even more than their ancestors loved the idea of slavery

Last edited:
AND they haven't even PROVED the racism claim--they just blurt it out
RACIST RACIST
haven't even TRIED to prove it

Beto is an attention whore trying desperately to become relevant.

He has zero chance of being POTUS

.....how come I haven't seen any news people call these people out and asked ''how is he racist''?

I challenge 1 Democrat / 1 snowflake to produce a link to Show Donald Trump advocation / praising white supremacists and calling for them to engage in such.violence.

President Trump has repeatedly denounced them...

I also challenge Democrats / snowflakes to provide a link showing Elizabeth Warren denounceing her Satan-worshipping Antifa Mass Murderer supporter's terrorist attack.

SweetSue92 said:
Watch out for your Muslim neighbors, make sure they're safe!!
They're Being Oppressed And Slaughtered The World Over By Christians

It’s Never Enough: Trump Denounces White Supremacists, Dems Balk

Whatever President Donald Trump said to the nation in the wake of the mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, it was never going to be enough for the Dems. In fact, his remarks only fueled their rabid hatred precisely because he used the exact words his opponents have long demanded, thus undermining a favorite leftist talking point – that the president refuses to denounce white supremacists.

“In one voice,” the president said on Aug. 5 in a televised statement from the White House, “our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy. These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America.”

What a racist bastards, right, snowflakes?!

Forum List

Back