Beto the fake Mexican throws his sombreo into the ring

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The drunk-driving fake Mexican who's pretending to be a dirt-poor working stiff, has just announced that he'll be taking on the Magnificent Donald J. Trump, greatest President in the world. The Democrat party continues to scrape the bottom of the scum-filled pond, and this is the latest amoeba they've come up with.

Screw you, Bobby O'Dork. I'm happy that you'll lose.

BREAKING: @BetoORourke announces he’s running for President #Election2020 #fox44tx @KWKTFOX44

Twitter

The drunk-driving fake Mexican who's pretending to be a dirt-poor working stiff, has just announced that he'll be taking on the Magnificent Donald J. Trump, greatest President in the world. The Democrat party continues to scrape the bottom of the scum-filled pond, and this is the latest amoeba they've come up with.

BREAKING: @BetoORourke announces he’s running for President #Election2020 #fox44tx @KWKTFOX44

Twitter
Bobby O'Ruh-Roh

The Yankee Yaqui is in it for the money he can make selling Trump piñatas.

Changes the Democratic Party outlook for Texas. He's wildly popular down there. Beto in Texas should be big delegate haul for them. The California primary is the same day; that should go to Harris. With proportional rewarding of delegates, the Democrats, (of course) make things incredibly complicated and divisive. They may go into their 3rd straight DNC with two candidates (or more) who can claim the nomination.

Beto's running messes up the math for his opponents though.

'Wildly Popular Betto' couldn't put together a crowd for an anti-Trump rally in frigging El Paso, where Trump's turnout was in the many thousands; Betto only managed to put together maybe 50 with the $5 per head budget he had.

Of course he's going to run; where else is a gimp like that going to see $50 million pass through his hands and keep him from having to get a real job for a year or so? This is the clown Democrats spent over $40 million on to beat Cruz, and the weird little freak still lost despite spending 3 times more.

Changes the Democratic Party outlook for Texas. He's wildly popular down there. Beto in Texas should be big delegate haul for them. The California primary is the same day; that should go to Harris. With proportional rewarding of delegates, the Democrats, (of course) make things incredibly complicated and divisive. They may go into their 3rd straight DNC with two candidates (or more) who can claim the nomination.

Best sarcastic post this month!

At least we hope you're just being sarcastic.. if you're not that's some severe brain damage you got there.

Beto's running messes up the math for his opponents though

rotflmao really??? You think the meth smoking skateboarder and drag queen vote is that big a 'game changer' here, eh?

This guy is everything Trump is not. Nice, reasonable, handsome, smart, likeable. He should do pretty good against the Trumpbots and their 24/7 ugliness.

This guy is everything Trump is not. Nice, reasonable, handsome, smart, likeable. He should do pretty good against the Trumpbots and their 24/7 ugliness.

But he's a CUCK. He's Obama in whiteface.

DO YOU REALLY WANT A WHTEFACED OBAMA CUCK FOR PRESIDENT????

What I want is irrelevant. Beto is a candidate to be feared by republicans for his potential appeal to moderates of both parties..

Best sarcastic post this month!

At least we hope you're just being sarcastic.. if you're not that's some severe brain damage you got there.

Beto's running messes up the math for his opponents though

rotflmao really??? You think the meth smoking skateboarder and drag queen vote is that big a 'game changer' here, eh?

Wow...you sound pretty stupid. Were you attempting to sound idiotic or is it something you can't help.

A Democrat in Texas finished 2% behind Cruz in 2018... His name was Beto. He's wildly popular down there. Running against the likes of Warren, Klobuchar, Sherrod Brown, and Harris, he will do very well on Super Tuesday. But then again this is a somewhat sophisticated look at primary politics; sophistication isn't your strong suit.

Winning the nomination is the key. That gets you to 45% or whatever of the nation. Getting the rest is a combination of luck, packaging, and messaging.

Beto faces an uphill battle if he makes it to the general. Very few skins on the wall. But you could say the same thing about Obama. He did pretty well and Beto will have a lot of the same advantages Obama had

I think I am going to be a Beto supporter... let me explain since 2000 every candidate I voted for lost, so ya know let me keep the streak alive.

Twitter

Beta the Dork.

What a fucking fool... :lmao:

Twitter

Link to where he said he's Mexican?
Link to proof of drunk driving?
Link to proof that he's not working class?

Sadly, some RWNJs lie almost as often as the magat so I'm sure you understand why I ask for these links.

Thanks ever so much.

What I want is irrelevant. Beto is a candidate to be feared by republicans for his potential appeal to moderates of both parties..

Actually he has a wide-ranging support from three parties: The Democrat Party, the SPUSA, and the CPUSA.

Maybe even five, if you count the Green Party and the guy with the rubber boot on his head.

980x.jpg

Actually he has a wide-ranging support from three parties: The Democrat Party, the SPUSA, and the CPUSA.

Maybe even five, if you count the Green Party and the guy with the rubber boot on his head.

980x.jpg

It's early yet, cool your jets scooter.

Twitter

Link to where he said he's Mexican?
Link to proof of drunk driving?
Link to proof that he's not working class?

Sadly, some RWNJs lie almost as often as the magat so I'm sure you understand why I ask for these links.

Thanks ever so much.

Drunk driving, burglary, cultural-appropriation...

He was arrested for two of those but not the third thing yet.

TRUE: Beto O'Rourke twice arrested in the past

Forum List

Back