Mexican-American Destroys Beto

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Conservatives are finally starting to use some of the Left’s aggressive social media tactics. With today’s Americans for Limited Government Minute, I’m Catherine Mortensen. Check out this viral video moment for newly-announced Texas gubernatorial candidate Beto O’Rourke at a campaign stop where a Hispanic voter gives Beto an earful.

“Thank you for being here.”
“On behalf of the ranchers, oil, and gas, the farmers, and Maxine Waters, I’m in your grill telling you to not come back. We don’t want you here.”
“Thank you. Thank you. Goodbye.”
“You aint taking my guns, either. Adios. No means no. Three times you lost twice.”

Beto – who has lost his last two elections – one for the Democratic nomination for President, the other for a Texas Senate seat recently announced he is running to unseat Texas Governor Greg Abbot. Nationwide, polls show Democrats are losing the support of Hispanic voters.

My comment: I love it! A real Hispanic gives the dirt eater what for.

Be as they. Loud and obnoxious. They are scared of Trump because he knows what they are. We need many more in the Congress. A percentage of the Congress anyway. Ones who will take the flak and shove it back. We have a few and need a lot more. This will give some shielding to the rest of the Republicans. Theatrics! Emote! Everything is a stage!

• Banned
Be as they. Loud and obnoxious. They are scared of Trump because he knows what they are. We need many more in the Congress. A percentage of the Congress anyway. Ones who will take the flak and shove it back. We have a few and need a lot more. This will give some shielding to the rest of the Republicans. Theatrics! Emote! Everything is a stage!

We need Boeberts and MTG's and those other two guys I forget their names.

Conservatives are finally starting to use some of the Left’s aggressive social media tactics. With today’s Americans for Limited Government Minute, I’m Catherine Mortensen. Check out this viral video moment for newly-announced Texas gubernatorial candidate Beto O’Rourke at a campaign stop where a Hispanic voter gives Beto an earful.

“Thank you for being here.”
“On behalf of the ranchers, oil, and gas, the farmers, and Maxine Waters, I’m in your grill telling you to not come back. We don’t want you here.”
“Thank you. Thank you. Goodbye.”
“You aint taking my guns, either. Adios. No means no. Three times you lost twice.”

Beto – who has lost his last two elections – one for the Democratic nomination for President, the other for a Texas Senate seat recently announced he is running to unseat Texas Governor Greg Abbot. Nationwide, polls show Democrats are losing the support of Hispanic voters.

My comment: I love it! A real Hispanic gives the dirt eater what for.

Beta the dork couldn't get elected dog catcher. He'll wind up dropping out for lack of support.

TDS.jpg

Get up in they grill. Make them uncomfortable. Tell them we don't want them here. Maxine Waters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back