Best Tuna Sammich EVER!!!

Where is the sweet pickle relish?

homemade-pickle-relish.jpg

I love a good tuna sandwich ....love it......but then I love tuna in general. I make a spaghetti with tuna and olives and herbs and parmesan that is simply delish!:thup:

So totally easy to make and so yummy

something like this
xmQ8Z6z.jpg

They used to call it "tunafish" sandwich, canned tuna and mayo. Give me pastrami and onion and mustard any day. I'll risk the heartburn.

I like to try new tastes...I'm always mixing in a new ingredient just to see how it tastes...welp, I found another SMASH HIT!

You SAYYY you haven't heard enough...you SAYYYY you want to know more...well my friends...I'm here to tell you more! :banana:

You first mix a spoon full of mayo with a spoon full of horseradish and then you mix in the pack of tuna.

Put it on bread and you've got the greatest taste sensation known to man kind! :dance:

You're welcome :)

:thewave: :yes_text12:
I refuse to eat tuna sammiches unless miracle whip is mixed in instead of mayo. I also like miracle whip on grilled cheese sammiches. Gives it a little extra umph. Not alot in either..just a tad.

I refuse to eat tuna sammiches unless miracle whip is mixed in instead of mayo. I also like miracle whip on grilled cheese sammiches. Gives it a little extra umph. Not alot in either..just a tad.

For the record...IT WAS miracle whip...MAYO was less letters to type. :)

I used to make it with my Uncle as a kid. Grew on the edges of pastures in MA. We run it thru a hand crank meat grinder, put it in jars with vinegar and a tsp salt. The best and hottest I ever had. In Western WA I got a large chunk of root, planted it in compost pile which was huge and deep. I dug 3 feet down couple years later and still didn't hit bottom!

Love it on corned beef especially. I also get the creamy one and squirt it on sammiches instead of mayo

I like to try new tastes...I'm always mixing in a new ingredient just to see how it tastes...welp, I found another SMASH HIT!

You SAYYY you haven't heard enough...you SAYYYY you want to know more...well my friends...I'm here to tell you more! :banana:

You first mix a spoon full of mayo with a spoon full of horseradish and then you mix in the pack of tuna.

Put it on bread and you've got the greatest taste sensation known to man kind! :dance:

You're welcome :)

:thewave: :yes_text12:
Best tuna and egg salad sandwiches...

Twisted Pickle Deli
US 1
Wabasso, FL

Forum List

Back