Best quarterback in the NFL in 2023?

Who is the best current quarterback in the NFL?

• Patrick Mahomes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Josh Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dak Prescott

• CJ Stroud

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Jalen Hurts

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tua Tagovailoa

• Other please list

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Jared Goff isnt the 5th best QB in the league.

In no particular order,

Mahomes
Hurts
Herbert
Stroud
Jackson
Lawrence

all better than Goff.
Was Goff the year he went to the Super Bowl?

Was Payton the year he won in Denver? I don’t think he was. He was old. And he didn’t have big numbers in the playoffs. He managed the game well enough to win.

So it really doesn’t matter. Dak might be better than Goff on paper but I trust Goff more.

I hope Goff is good enough to WIN a Super Bowl

Lamar Jackson can beat you with his arm and his legs.
He's whipping Purdy's ass and he's hardly had to run. He's got time in the pocket. Baltimore whipped us, the Lions 11-4 and now whipping the 11-3 49rs in San Fran? They play the 11-4 Dolphins next. Bet they beat them. Man, a lot of good games before the playoffs huh?

They lost to the Browns. Interesting.

The good news is they have lost 3 times. So they can be beat.

I didn’t watch the game. From the highlights it looked like he was running for his life most of the game.
It's hard to keep a good team together and healthy and motivated and even if they are just as good as they were last year, looks like several teams are better this year.

It's like Golden State Warriors. They don't have it this year. Not their year. You can tell. But the years they've won it all, you could tell they were special. The Chiefs are not special this year. I blame Taylor Swift. LOL.

I can't remember what I voted on this, but if we're talking just this year, I don't think Mahomes deserves. It's not ALL on his receivers.

I can't remember what I voted on this, but if we're talking just this year, I don't think Mahomes deserves. It's not ALL on his receivers.
But as of right now he’s still in the playoffs. I’m letting the dvr record so I can ff commercials

Forum List

Back