Best political quote of the year..........

"Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never slave owners over confederate statues erected by Democrats, because Democrats can't stand their own history anymore and somehow it's Trump's fault.”
What little inbred wrote that quote? Heather Heyer wasn't black. But Nazi's still murdered her and Trump called them "very fine people."
they did how?

"Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never slave owners over confederate statues erected by Democrats, because Democrats can't stand their own history anymore and somehow it's Trump's fault.”

when you have an alleged quote, you're supposed to cite to the person who said it... not just put little quote marks around it.

and no, it's not a good "quote" (if that's what it is)... it's actually kind of pathetic.

you own the kkk now.... .they belong to you and haven't been democrats for 50 years. most democrats were not democrats when the kkk owned the party.

but nice try. rightwingnuts keep trying to do that.

why do you think that is? other than dishonesty, of course.

Do you think the Repubs get up to 100 years of the KKK ,like the Dems did?

oh hell yeah... they're not going anywhere.

you feed them too well.

What little inbred wrote that quote? Heather Heyer wasn't black. But Nazi's still murdered her and Trump called them "very fine people."
He did not call the guy who murdered her "fine people."

All you did there was show everyone what a sleazy lying asshole you are.
Aw look at you sticking up for your fellow inbreds :itsok:

LOL, best quote of the year, and he doesn't acknowledge the source. Don't the voices in your head have names OP?

I don't know the source, I got it in an email.
But keep sayin stuff...it's funny
You got it in an email?
Ha ha ha
Thanks for looking like a complete jackass!

You again?...you didn't get your ass kicked hard enough yesterday by half the board. :D
Seeing things that aren't there again?
Do you see dead people too?

Who came up with the Big Lie that this is about Democrats trying to hide their history?

This dude.....

220px-Robert_Byrd_official_portrait.jpg

when you have an alleged quote, you're supposed to cite to the person who said it... not just put little quote marks around it.

and no, it's not a good "quote" (if that's what it is)... it's actually kind of pathetic.

you own the kkk now.... .they belong to you and haven't been democrats for 50 years. most democrats were not democrats when the kkk owned the party.

how you figure you get to hand over ownership of such a vile group? cause you can't rid yourself of them? hahahaahahahahaha loser bigot.

Moron doesn't know the quote. Lol

called him a murderer. not sure how that converts to fine yet though. hey BlackFlag, how does that conversion process work exactly> murderer.....fine....hmmmmmm don't know that one. did you invent it?

Do you think the Repubs get up to 100 years of the KKK ,like the Dems did?

oh hell yeah... they're not going anywhere.

you feed them too well.

Dems passed the food stamps program.

No matter who said it you can't debate it

actually it does matter who made the stupid statement.

and I did debate it. it's based on a false premise.

try learning to read with comprehension.
I'm still waiting on your rebuttal to the OP

I responded to the idiotic o/p.

I'm still waiting for you to learn to read. and I couldn't
care less what you're "waiting" for.

loon.

A quote is a quote... Not anyone's problem you can only debate the source, not the content...

Who came up with the Big Lie that this is about Democrats trying to hide their history?

This dude.....

He said "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

He literally owns up to it 100% but you want to use him as the face of hiding from it??? What kind of full on retard are you?

I don't know the source, I got it in an email.
I've always said you tards get your marching orders from the Tard Network, which explains why we see you all start topics with the same titles and OPs. Thanks for confirming it!

You parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

This dude.....

He said "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

He literally owns up to it 100% but you want to use him as the face of hiding from it??? What kind of full on retard are you?

LOL, yeah good ole Bobby was real contrite about it AFTER he got outed as being a high ranking member of the KKK and realized that it might keep him out of National Politics.

I just love how images of Bobby stings the pom-pom waiving asses of partisan cheerleaders and causes the apologetic gymnastics for their party's racist past to start flowing.. .he's the gift that keeps on giving.

:popcorn:

LOL, yeah good ole Bobby was real contrite about it AFTER he got outed as being a high ranking member of the KKK and realized that it might keep him out of National Politics.

I just love how images of Bobby stings the pom-pom waiving asses of partisan cheerleaders and causes the apologetic gymnastics for their party's racist past to start flowing.. .he's the gift that keeps on giving.

:popcorn:

What do you mean sting? I'm a Republican. I just like Lincoln/Grant and the USA a LOT more than Davis/Lee/Confederacy. To me that's patriotism. To me, celebrating Lincoln's efforts to repeal slavery is great. The opposition of that and traitors are not. That has no D/R behind it to me. No left or right.

And he was contrite in the 50's. His voting record was actually quite strong for Civil Rights for half a century.

I mean while I am unhappy with Trump's progress and job as president, I did vote for him. I'm not making up some crap to hide that he spent the majority of his life as a Democrat and only switched sides when he saw a lack of power in the party that he could use. You can look back 15 years and Trump is the most left wing businessman there ever was. Is that what we voted for? Of course not.

Forum List

Back