Best exchanges for Crypto?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
What exchanges are best for Crypto? I have Coinbase because it's reputable; but I haven't used it yet.
CB doesn't have a lot of the up an comers like Cardano or the hit or miss Cryptos.
What do you guys use?

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have two accounts for Bitcoins that I use and buy.

One is Cryptowat.ch (Cryptowatch) for investing in BTCX. And the other I use bybit.com to "buy".

Whatever you do, I strongly recommend NOT to use Robinhood app or that site. It has been getting lots of negative reviews from folks in the Cryptoworld. If you do,I am sure you will regret later. I stay away from using RH.

OP
TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have two accounts for Bitcoins that I use and buy.

One is Cryptowat.ch (Cryptowatch) for investing in BTCX. And the other I use bybit.com to "buy".

Whatever you do, I strongly recommend NOT to use Robinhood app or that site. It has been getting lots of negative reviews from folks in the Cryptoworld. If you do,I am sure you will regret later. I stay away from using RH.
Why to buy? You can't sell after you buy? Or you just mean you don't pay for stuff with it?

Fueri

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use coinbase to store, Kraken to trade.

Used to use Bitfinex for easy money on loans until they shut out the US market.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
What exchanges are best for Crypto? I have Coinbase because it's reputable; but I haven't used it yet.
CB doesn't have a lot of the up an comers like Cardano or the hit or miss Cryptos.
What do you guys use?
RIOT

you can thank me later

Gene Simmons just bought 300 k of ADA.
But I think you have to go thru a special exchange.

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't really know what you mean.
I was referring to, that I use Bybit to buy Bitcoins...then you install an app for your "wallet", to store your bitcoins. It serves like your "personal bank".
On my other account, I use Cryptowat.ch to "invest" in bitcoins. Right now, BTC.X is tailoring at 46,418 level. I expect it to be 47k by Monday after the bell,

OP
TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't really know what you mean.
I was referring to, that I use Bybit to buy Bitcoins...then you install an app for your "wallet", to store your bitcoins. It serves like your "personal bank".
On my other account, I use Cryptowat.ch to "invest" in bitcoins. Right now, BTC.X is tailoring at 46,418 level. I expect it to be 47k by Monday after the bell,
I don't understand why you have to store them. If you buy them on Coinbase or where ever are they not stored for you there?

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why you have to store them. If you buy them on Coinbase or where ever are they not stored for you there?
Yes, they are stored there. I don't use Coinbase. I just use bybit as my "wallet".

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you guys use?
I understand COIN is coming out as an ipo pretty soon on the nasdaq
I already have their symbol logged into my stock program.
They supposedly had a 355 million dollar profit last year.
That might be worth looking at.

OP
TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you guys use?
Yea, that will be a winner. It's supposed to be any month now IIRC. What's the symbol?

OP
TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are stored there. I don't use Coinbase. I just use bybit as my "wallet".
Okay. I've heard of this talk before. I'm just not up with all the nuance yet.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you guys use?
Yea, that will be a winner. It's supposed to be any month now IIRC. What's the symbol?
COIN

Paulie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What do you guys use?
I use Uphold and I own some Cardano. Don’t sleep on XRP either

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List