Best exchanges for Crypto?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
What exchanges are best for Crypto? I have Coinbase because it's reputable; but I haven't used it yet.
CB doesn't have a lot of the up an comers like Cardano or the hit or miss Cryptos.
What do you guys use?

I have two accounts for Bitcoins that I use and buy.

One is Cryptowat.ch (Cryptowatch) for investing in BTCX. And the other I use bybit.com to "buy".

Whatever you do, I strongly recommend NOT to use Robinhood app or that site. It has been getting lots of negative reviews from folks in the Cryptoworld. If you do,I am sure you will regret later. I stay away from using RH.

I have two accounts for Bitcoins that I use and buy.

One is Cryptowat.ch (Cryptowatch) for investing in BTCX. And the other I use bybit.com to "buy".

Whatever you do, I strongly recommend NOT to use Robinhood app or that site. It has been getting lots of negative reviews from folks in the Cryptoworld. If you do,I am sure you will regret later. I stay away from using RH.

Why to buy? You can't sell after you buy? Or you just mean you don't pay for stuff with it?

I use coinbase to store, Kraken to trade.

Used to use Bitfinex for easy money on loans until they shut out the US market.

What exchanges are best for Crypto? I have Coinbase because it's reputable; but I haven't used it yet.
CB doesn't have a lot of the up an comers like Cardano or the hit or miss Cryptos.
What do you guys use?
RIOT

you can thank me later

Gene Simmons just bought 300 k of ADA.
But I think you have to go thru a special exchange.

Don't really know what you mean.

I was referring to, that I use Bybit to buy Bitcoins...then you install an app for your "wallet", to store your bitcoins. It serves like your "personal bank".
On my other account, I use Cryptowat.ch to "invest" in bitcoins. Right now, BTC.X is tailoring at 46,418 level. I expect it to be 47k by Monday after the bell,

Don't really know what you mean.

I was referring to, that I use Bybit to buy Bitcoins...then you install an app for your "wallet", to store your bitcoins. It serves like your "personal bank".
On my other account, I use Cryptowat.ch to "invest" in bitcoins. Right now, BTC.X is tailoring at 46,418 level. I expect it to be 47k by Monday after the bell,

I don't understand why you have to store them. If you buy them on Coinbase or where ever are they not stored for you there?

What do you guys use?
I understand COIN is coming out as an ipo pretty soon on the nasdaq
I already have their symbol logged into my stock program.
They supposedly had a 355 million dollar profit last year.
That might be worth looking at.

What do you guys use?

Yea, that will be a winner. It's supposed to be any month now IIRC. What's the symbol?

What do you guys use?

Yea, that will be a winner. It's supposed to be any month now IIRC. What's the symbol?
COIN

What do you guys use?
I use Uphold and I own some Cardano. Don’t sleep on XRP either

Forum List

Back