Best Bill Barr Hearing question.

Barr has little regard for Congress and the public's right to know. he clearly believes that disinformation is appropriate because it benefits his boss Trump to lie

i want to quickly add: Mueller's mandate was to prosecute wrongdoing, not just uncover it. he failed miserably. he was too WEAK and OLD and LOW ENERGY! and now Barr can roam free and make a mockery of the rule of law and break the law

Barr has little regard for Congress

No kidding. The Dems were such massive twats.

Mueller's mandate was to prosecute wrongdoing, not just uncover it. he failed miserably. he was too WEAK and OLD and LOW ENERGY!

I know! His Alzheimer's was almost as advanced as Biden's.

This sums up Trump’s elections plans according to Bill Barr.

I agree, Hillary shouldn't have accepted foreign assistance from Russian and British government agents.

She didn’t . She accepted no foreign assistance. A private contractor is not foreign assistance. She was cleared by GOP who investigated her.
Steele was first hired by REPUBLICANS as a private contractor to do investigations of Trump. Blame the gop.

You're a liar, Steele was NOT hired by the GOP. Fusion GPS was hired for a brief time by the Washington Free Beacon to find open source information during the primaries, NOT THE GOP. Steele was not involved at that time.

of course,you have no source as usual.

Of course you being a commie, you don't bother to keep up with reality, you just push your commie propaganda and talking points.

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele. Nor did we have any knowledge of the relationship between Fusion GPS and the Democratic National Committee, Perkins Coie, and the Clinton campaign.

I agree, Hillary shouldn't have accepted foreign assistance from Russian and British government agents.

She didn’t . She accepted no foreign assistance. A private contractor is not foreign assistance. She was cleared by GOP who investigated her.
Steele was first hired by REPUBLICANS as a private contractor to do investigations of Trump. Blame the gop.

You're a liar, Steele was NOT hired by the GOP. Fusion GPS was hired for a brief time by the Washington Free Beacon to find open source information during the primaries, NOT THE GOP. Steele was not involved at that time.

Ans Steele was a private contractor not a foreign gov. representative hired by fusion gps based in the United States

Once again you dumb fuck commie, the question posed to Barr had nothing to do with foreign governments. Steele is a foreigner, as were his supposed sources. I see you listen as sloppy as you type and proof read.

Of course you being a commie, you don't bother to keep up with reality, you just push your commie propaganda and talking points.

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele. Nor did we have any knowledge of the relationship between Fusion GPS and the Democratic National Committee, Perkins Coie, and the Clinton campaign.

Washington free beacon is an avowed political conservative rag. Get real lunatic. Why don’t you move to Oklahoma. You could raise the IQ level of both states.

Last edited:
Barr has little regard for Congress and the public's right to know. he clearly believes that disinformation is appropriate because it benefits his boss Trump to lie

i want to quickly add: Mueller's mandate was to prosecute wrongdoing, not just uncover it. he failed miserably. he was too WEAK and OLD and LOW ENERGY! and now Barr can roam free and make a mockery of the rule of law and break the law

Mueller's mandate was to prosecute wrongdoing, not just uncover it. he failed miserably. he was too WEAK and OLD and LOW ENERGY!

Yup, Mueller is like all Republicans.

She didn’t . She accepted no foreign assistance

Steele was British. Foreign assistance.

His sources were Russian, more foreign assistance.

And let's not even get into the foreigners who helped trap Papadopoulus.

A private contractor is not foreign assistance.

If people totally unrelated to the Trump campaign, posting memes on Facebook, count as foreign assistance, foreigners paid with DNC and Hillary campaign dollars sure count as foreign assistance.

the U.S. intelligence community has concluded that the Russians engaged in an elaborate operation to swing the election to Trump. Trump is a traitor.

the U.S. intelligence community has concluded that the Russians engaged in an elaborate operation to swing the election to Trump.

I know! It was horrible.

Which Russian meme tricked you into voting for Trump?

How many of your liberal friends were tricked by Russian memes? Coupla hundred?

I could ask you that. You’re the idiot that voted for him, not me. You may like shoving UV lights up your kazoo. The guy is a criminal, he’s stupid and he’s fat and he’s yours. He could be a Texan..

Biden is a Republican?

Washington free beacon is an avowed political conservative rag. Get real lunatic. Why don’t you move to Oklahoma. You could raise the IQ level of both states.

Poor little commie, are you feeling bitch slapped again? You can't refute the content so you lie about the source. Typical commie propagandist. LMAO

You're dumber than a drunk cockroach.

Poor little commie, are you feeling bitch slapped again? You can't refute the content so you lie about the source. Typical commie propagandist. LMAO

Because the source sucks just like the post.

Biden is a Republican?

Biden is a Republican?

Trump bragging about passing a dementia test while Rome burns.

Biden is a Republican?

Trump bragging about passing a dementia test while Rome burns.

Could Biden pass a similar test?

The viciousness with which Democrats attacked Barr offers a glimpse into what authoritarians view as fairness and civility.

if you didn’t want to hear an answer, why ask a question?

having failed to successfully remove Trump, the Left has resorted to attacking any who work with him, defend him, or support him.

Heaven help us if they get control of the executive branch and both arms of the legislative branch. No one will be safe from their medieval view of government.

Forum List

Back