Best Bill Barr Hearing question.

This sums up Trump’s elections plans according to Bill Barr.

Barr's first answer was correct, it depends on the assistance. Try reading what the FEC has to say before you make a larger ass of yourself.

And his second answer is FALSE ? Is that what you’re saying. Cause now your disagreeing with Barr. His final answer was, it’s not right to solicit and use ANY help from a foreign power in an election. Which is it ?

We get the point, you like the word commie. It doesn’t mean you have a clue as to what it means, but keep using it if it makes you happy.

You might want to go back a listen again, the words "foreign power", indicating a government, weren't included in the question. The question was "foreign assistance", which could include foreign persons. The FEC says foreigners can volunteer on campaigns.

Of course several commiecrats have paid illegals to participate, as advisors, in their campaigns and you commies have been totally silent. The bitch hired a former foreign spy to solicit information from other foreigners and again you commies were silent. If you commies didn't have your hypocrisy, you'd be totally empty, worthless shells.

Hint to the worthless little commie, listen to the actual words, and stop drawing conclusions on what was NOT said.

Great response, dumbass! You are supposed to type something and THEN hit enter.

This sums up Trump’s elections plans according to Bill Barr.

Barr's first answer was correct, it depends on the assistance. Try reading what the FEC has to say before you make a larger ass of yourself.

And his second answer is FALSE ? Is that what you’re saying. Cause now your disagreeing with Barr. His final answer was, it’s not right to solicit and use ANY help from a foreign power in an election. Which is it ?

We get the point, you like the word commie. It doesn’t mean you have a clue as to what it means, but keep using it if it makes you happy.

You might want to go back a listen again, the words "foreign power", indicating a government, weren't included in the question. The question was "foreign assistance", which could include foreign persons. The FEC says foreigners can volunteer on campaigns.

Of course several commiecrats have paid illegals to participate, as advisors, in their campaigns and you commies have been totally silent. The bitch hired a former foreign spy to solicit information from other foreigners and again you commies were silent. If you commies didn't have your hypocrisy, you'd be totally empty, worthless shells.

Hint to the worthless little commie, listen to the actual words, and stop drawing conclusions on what was NOT said.

Great response, dumbass! You are supposed to type something and THEN hit enter.

do you have somewhere else you have to be or is this your lot in life ?

Joke for Mac ,knowgood and Azog
An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we can cut off a man's testicles, put them on another man and in 6-weeks, he's looking for work."

The German doctor says: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man and in 4-weeks, he's looking for work."

The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another man's chest and in 2-weeks he's looking for work."

The American doctor laughs: "You are all behind us. Three years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart and no balls and made him president. Now, the whole country is looking for work."

Barr struggled only because he wasn't allowed to talk.

/thread
Barr struggles only when he’s not allowed to change the subject or outright lie.
/—-/ I’m sure you have a list of Barr lies and attempts to change the subject. Can you share the top 10 examples? TIA
Geesus, and use up all our internet time just to list them ? Not likely.
/———/ Just as I thought, you got nothing but false accusations. It must suck being a democRAT these days.

/thread
Barr struggles only when he’s not allowed to change the subject or outright lie.
/—-/ I’m sure you have a list of Barr lies and attempts to change the subject. Can you share the top 10 examples? TIA
/———/ Just as I thought, you got nothing but false accusations. It must suck being a democRAT these days.
fking every day of their lives. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

/thread
HEY CELL a little OT but check out what your POS Trump did with KODAK and guess how much he and his family are stealing and then check out what the AH is doing to the Post Office

/thread
HEY CELL a little OT but check out what your POS Trump did with KODAK and guess how much he and his family are stealing and then check out what the AH is doing to the Post Office
I think the kodak thing is fking outstanding. I get it, you are a chink lover.

/thread
750 million to a company that's low was 1 ? That has NO facilities to do what they're supposed to do ,that the CEO gets over a million shares not announced until day before deal is done ? Huge trading on the day BEFORE the announcement All execs get millions No wonder you think its a good deal You're a republican Oh yeah I left out the CEO was sponser of Trumps TV show Nothing wrong here ,,,just walk on by?

/thread
Where do you get I'm a China lover ? You're nutz and it's so early in the day BUT TRUTH be told the guy you support has his lips on Putins ass Can I call you a Commie lover?

Forum List

Back