Best Biden Ad!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
18aa29bb-0634-4e24-a829-7777fae7bdfc.jpg

Hello, I'm Xi Jinping and I'm on Team Joe.

Over the past few years, I've gotten to know Joe, in fact I know his entire family, and I can tell you that Joe would make a great President, much better than the bad Orange man who thinks we should trade fair, stop stealing intellectual property and respect our neighbors. Orange Man Bad! Very Bad!

We just need to be in control, er, I mean we just need for Joe to become President for a single heartbeat to reestablish the good relationship that we enjoyed before the Bad Orange Man came to power.

We want to help, we're here to help! Just ask the Tibetans, Uyghurs or Christians what great people we are when we are in control!

Team Joe! We're on it, we own it!

LOL. Here is the statement run through a Chinese translation & then back to English again. No wonder instructions from China make no sense.

Hello, this is Xi Jinping and I am in Joe's team.

In the past few years, I have known Joe, actually I know his entire family, I can tell you that Joe will be a great president, much better than the bad oranges that think we should trade fairly, steal knowledge Property rights and respect for our neighbors. Orange people are bad! Very bad!

We just need to control, uh, I mean, we just need Joe to be the only heartbeat person to re-establish the good relationship we enjoyed before the bad orange guy came to power.

We want to help, we are here to help you! Just ask Tibetans, Uyghurs or Christians, how great we are when we are in control!

Team Joe! We are here, we have it!

Forum List

Back