Bernie Sanders says abortion is part of DNC DNA

Being pro-choice is not the same thing as being pro-abortion. It just means that the right to decide this philosophical question remains with the only person qualified to make this decision according to her own views, the person who is pregnant. This is not an issue for government or for politicians or for religious leaders. I've known people who decided to continue a pregnancy to birth and people who chose to terminate the pregnancy.

ShoutYourAbortion - Wikipedia

Sorry, but unless medically nessasary or due to something like rape, a elective abortion due to the inconvenience of having a kid is something to be ashamed of. There are plenty of ways to prevent becoming pregnant.

You don't know anything per your sputtering about "inconvenience." What have you to say to those dumbfucks who do not want people to know about, and have access to, "ways to prevent becoming pregnant"? They try to enforce ignorance, and then complain. Sometimes these methods do not work. Abortion is only a backup.

A close friend of mine got pregnant by her husband, with an IUD, and she is a type I diabetic, but she chose to carry on with the pregnancy against her doctor's advice. She had to endure months of bed rest, and the birth was horrific. The point is that she made her own decision, without the input of the government and cheap politicians.

They should have used double protection. In Engineering only one method of control isn't considered control at all.

There are plenty of ways to prevent becoming pregnant.

Yeah, like shooting crack whores for being

WORTHLESS SOCIETAL LIABILITIES

th
No, no, let him talk. These people need to be exposed for the monsters they are and he is doing a fine job at it.

I don't think he's for real...

I do, I've met them

Sanders tells the truth about his stance on any issue.
You may disagree, but he means what he says.

And I appreciate the clarity. Thanks Bernie.

Now those who want abortion restricted on some level because they view it as human like that is more precious than an eagles egg that is illegal to destroy know that they will never consider voting democrat again.

It takes all the needless energy of comparing candidates out of the equation.

Being pro-choice is not the same thing as being pro-abortion. It just means that the right to decide this philosophical question remains with the only person qualified to make this decision according to her own views, the person who is pregnant. This is not an issue for government or for politicians or for religious leaders. I've known people who decided to continue a pregnancy to birth and people who chose to terminate the pregnancy.

Should a woman have the choice to abort her child moments after it being born even if the child is healthy?

What are you talking about? It must be pointed out to you that your question involves infants who have already been born, so there is no question of aborting, as there is nothing in the woman's uterus. You are being absurd.

Are you saying that Progressives like you are not in support of aborting a child even after it is born?

Also what about eight months or seven months in the womb, should a mother be allow to abort the child even if the child is healthy and no danger to the mother?

I only support abortion in the first trimester unless proven the woman was raped, incest or the baby will not survive outside the womb and a danger to the mother health...

There is no such thing as aborting a child after it is born. You can't empty a uterus of something that isn't there.

No one in their right mind goes through six or seven months of pregnancy and then decides to abort a healthy fetus. I have never heard of it happening, so give me an example.

You have said that you support pro-choice in the first trimester. So do I. What do you have to say to people who want to deny people access to an abortion in order to prolong the pregnancy into the second trimester?

But, again. This has nothing to do with government, politicians, or any outsider.

Sorry, but unless medically nessasary or due to something like rape, a elective abortion due to the inconvenience of having a kid is something to be ashamed of. There are plenty of ways to prevent becoming pregnant.

You don't know anything per your sputtering about "inconvenience." What have you to say to those dumbfucks who do not want people to know about, and have access to, "ways to prevent becoming pregnant"? They try to enforce ignorance, and then complain. Sometimes these methods do not work. Abortion is only a backup.

A close friend of mine got pregnant by her husband, with an IUD, and she is a type I diabetic, but she chose to carry on with the pregnancy against her doctor's advice. She had to endure months of bed rest, and the birth was horrific. The point is that she made her own decision, without the input of the government and cheap politicians.

They should have used double protection. In Engineering only one method of control isn't considered control at all.

You still haven't explained why this is any business of government or politicians. She and her husband were not engineers, BTW. Government and politicians need to stay the fuck out of personal decisions.

Sanders tells the truth about his stance on any issue.
You may disagree, but he means what he says.

And I appreciate the clarity. Thanks Bernie.

Now those who want abortion restricted on some level because they view it as human like that is more precious than an eagles egg that is illegal to destroy know that they will never consider voting democrat again.

It takes all the needless energy of comparing candidates out of the equation.
Bernie will sign EOs left and right.

You still haven't explained why this is any business of government or politicians. She and her husband were not engineers, BTW. Government and politicians need to stay the fuck out of personal decisions.

For Pro life people it's because they see the fetus as a living human being, and thus worthy of government protection. You disagree.

Yet you are A-OK with ruining people who don't want to bake a cake for a specific occurance, mostly because you hate the people not wanting to bake the cake.

Should a woman have the choice to abort her child moments after it being born even if the child is healthy?

There is a federal law that says no, even if it is not healthy, the child must receive care.

And yet many do not follow laws, so should a mother be allow to abort the child even after it is born?

If a mother kills a infant after it is born, the law calls that infanticide. Regardless of the propaganda that says otherwise, no state law or state law under consideration legalizes infanticide anywhere in our nation. I don't believe the majority would ever support it either.

There is a federal law that says no, even if it is not healthy, the child must receive care.

Which the left opposed virulently, so it's still a fair question.

If they opposed it so virulently, which of them introduced legislation aimed at repealing the existing federal law making infanticide a federal crime, even if the birth was the result of a botched abortion?

There was no such virulent opposition.

They oppose the grandstanding for the political reason that we already had a law that does that.

It's about a woman using my big wallet without consent.

Do you have problem understanding "No!", and "HANDS OFF!".

I your opinion, can one be pro-choice politically (respecting a woman right to her own baby factory), and yet pro life personally?

Not without being a wishy-washy, go-along-to-get-along hypocrite, no.

So our society should socialize all the baby factories of our woman and punish those who terminate an unwanted pregnancy?

I just heard, "So straw man I really want to make this about because I'm too chickenshit to deal with your real words?"

Call me when you strap on a pair and can debate with the adults.

And yet many do not follow laws, so should a mother be allow to abort the child even after it is born?

If a mother kills a infant after it is born, the law calls that infanticide. Regardless of the propaganda that says otherwise, no state law or state law under consideration legalizes infanticide anywhere in our nation. I don't believe the majority would ever support it either.

NOW I'm hearing, "Morality is decided by whatever the current law is, because I'm an imbecile who can't tell right from wrong without the government's help."

If they opposed it so virulently, which of them introduced legislation aimed at repealing the existing federal law making infanticide a federal crime, even if the birth was the result of a botched abortion?

They oppose the grandstanding for the political reason that we already had a law that does that.

Yeah, dude, and Hillary Clinton REALLY won the 2016 election because that's how you want to remember it.

Good luck with that history revision project you got going on.

I your opinion, can one be pro-choice politically (respecting a woman right to her own baby factory), and yet pro life personally?

So our society should socialize all the baby factories of our woman and punish those who terminate an unwanted pregnancy?

I just heard, "So straw man I really want to make this about because I'm too chickenshit to deal with your real words?"

Your as bad as that woman on MSNBC a few years a go claiming that everyone's children belong to society.....maybe worse!

Yeah, dude, and Hillary Clinton REALLY won the 2016 election because that's how you want to remember it.

Good luck with that history revision project you got going on.

To protect infants who are born alive. <<NOTE: Aug. 5, 2002 - [H.R.
2175]>>

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress <<NOTE: Born-Alive Infants
Protection Act of 2002.

Text - H.R.2175 - 107th Congress (2001-2002): Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002

Your as bad as that woman on MSNBC a few years a go claiming that everyone's children belong to society.....maybe worse!

Yes, "we shouldn't allow people to kill babies" is EXACTLY the same as "all children should be wards of the state" . . . IF YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE.

Straightjackets should just be manufactured with the DNC logo on the front, to save time.

Yes, "we shouldn't allow people to kill babies" is EXACTLY the same as "all children should be wards of the state" . . . IF YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE.

Straightjackets should just be manufactured with the DNC logo on the front, to save time.

It's not your womb ma'am, it belongs to the collective.

Forum List

Back