Bernie Sanders and Franken Grills DeVos

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Wife is totally against her,

doesn't have basic knowledge of schools, and the laws they work under.

There is video of Bernie Sanders flat out grilling DeVos asking her if she thinks she got her nomination due to the fact she and her family have donated over $200 MILLION dollars to Republican campaigns... and the Al Franken catches DeVos not understanding a basic argument in the world of education, the difference between testing for growth or proficiency.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trumps-education-secretary-appeared-stumped-050538279.html

Hey, she isn't a snowflake who needs a safe space. She will take it, get confirmed, then hose the teachers unions with a smile. You people are so done, you haven't even got a grasp yet on how done you are, lololol!

I heard her explain to Bernie that nothing is really free, someone needs to pay for it. Most of us get that by the time we are 10. Franken probably still doesn't get it.

I heard her explain to Bernie that nothing is really free, someone needs to pay for it. Most of us get that by the time we are 10. Franken probably still doesn't get it.

Wow, you have to pay for stuff? This woman is clearly qualified.

She also said she would look into denying federal funds for schools like Trump University. She wasn't sure if it was a bad idea to rip people off so she needs more time to review the pros and cons.

Hey man, who needs to understand the department to run it?

- signed

Ben Carson

You didn't complain about Ears being in over his head

As soon as you take a position on anything other than "neener neener" let me know. You don't seem to support or object to anything.
No you can make points and then van them.up on your side only.

You don't need experience in govt t of the run it, you just need to be competent, which these people are.

- signed

Ben Carson

As soon as you take a position on anything other than "neener neener" let me know. You don't seem to support or object to anything.

You don't need experience in govt t of the run it, you just need to be competent, which these people are.

Competent at what exactly? Knowledge of the departments they plan to run or competent in other areas like food prep or fashion?

- signed

Ben Carson

Competent at what exactly? Knowledge of the departments they plan to run or competent in other areas like food prep or fashion?

Competent in executive management.
Sure political hacks know the details, but they usually are losers who couldn't make it.in the private sector where you are held accountable.
Good leaders know how to plan, motivate and delegate to get things done.

I'll trust Ben Carson more than some guy that has been in office for 30.years on some sub committe.

- signed

Ben Carson

Sure political hacks know the details, but they usually are losers who couldn't make it.in the private sector where you are held accountable.

I'll trust Ben Carson more than some guy that has been in office for 30.years on some sub committe.

If that was true, you would ask how she was so I'll prepared to answer questions if she's so smart. It seems like you'll take any show of competence and claim that it applies to any and all positions.

That's funny...but really sad.

If that was true, you would ask how she was so I'll prepared to answer questions if she's so smart. It seems like you'll take any show of competence and claim that it applies to any and all positions.

That's funny...but really sad.

No, I'm saying those positions are about leadership and and big ideas......they have employees to work on the details......I'm a business analyst....we define requirements and then have the developers code the project. I don't need to be an expert in Java or C++ to do my job

She would define requirements (with Trump) and have the employees code it

Forum List

Back