Bernie Leads Senate Health Committee Hearing Against Union-Busting at a time when CEO compensation is 400 times more than what average American earns

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bernie Sanders got Eli Lilly to cap insulin prices at $35. He stopped Pfizer from hiking up prices for the Covid vaccine. Now he's going to subpoena Howard Schultz for his union-busting tactics, who will testify at the end of the month.

Bernie stays winning because he keeps fighting

Bernie Sanders got Eli Lilly to cap insulin prices at $35. He stopped Pfizer from hiking up prices for the Covid vaccine. Now he's going to subpoena Howard Schultz for his union-busting tactics, who will testify at the end of the month.

Bernie stays winning because he keeps fighting

Is it already that time of the year again?

If you are still fighting, I guess you have not yet lost. Bernie is one of the few that really takes on big Pharma.

• Banned
If you are still fighting, I guess you have not yet lost. Bernie is one of the few that really takes on big Pharma.
i'm fightin', i'm still fightin', Senator Elizabeth Warren fights alongside me, Rep Katie Porter fights alongside me. there are fighters! we fight!

American diabetics who need insulin must refuse the temptation of buying their insulin at a ridiculously low price of $35 a shot!

This is clearly the first indication of the commie hordes knocking at America's backdoor!

What will ol Joe think of next in his quest to destroy everything America has ever stood for?

Starbucks has unions, and they haven't been busted.

Big Labor is already collecting millions from the coffee chain in dues and initiation fees.

I guess Crazy Bernie hasn't read the news, his Italian friends are in like Flynn at SBUX, imposing strict union work rules on the enterprise.

Forum List

Back