Berlin Cops: We Arrested the Wrong Man in Market Terrorist Attack

Probably caught a decoy... The one they got might ought to be checked out thoroughly. Might be why the culprit got away. Hmmmm.

Interesting the guy didn't go out with a bang like most of them do. A cowardly terrorist. Probably the worst kind.
This is EXACTLY the scenario where you NEED Muslim friends in your city. They'll never catch him otherwise.

Interesting the guy didn't go out with a bang like most of them do. A cowardly terrorist. Probably the worst kind.
This is EXACTLY the scenario where you NEED Muslim friends in your city. They'll never catch him otherwise.
Can you name one time Muslims ever turned in a terrorist? Me neither.

. Interesting. If they have it hasn't been publicized in the past or is it that they (the FBI) keep that sort of stuff secret for security reasons concerning the whistle blowers? Understandable.

. Interesting. If they have it hasn't been publicized in the past or is it that they (the FBI) keep that sort of stuff secret for security reasons concerning the whistle blowers? Understandable.
There has been no time Muslims have ever turned in a terrorist. Terrorists hide out in Muslim neighborhoods for a reason.

Forum List

Back