Berkeley reverses their decision to ban Coulter...

Imagine that.

Since she was going to show up anyway, they have suddenly found an appropriate venue for her.

"Coulter said in an email to The Washington Post on Wednesday that the university had been trying to force her to cancel her speech by “imposing ridiculous demands” on her but that she still agreed “to all of their silly requirements.” She said she believes that her speech “has been unconstitutionally banned” by the “public, taxpayer-supported UC-Berkeley.”

Berkeley reverses decision to cancel speech by conservative pundit Ann Coulter
I don't like her politics much, but I hope she doesn't get hurt. I think this should have been the reasonable solution to this situation a long time ago:
A leader from the college group that invited CoulterA said that the group plans to hold the event April 27 only if the university provides a venue. But, the group leader said, a national conservative group, the Young America’s Foundation, is separately working with Coulter to explore spaces off-campus where she could speak April 27.

The reasonable solution is for the campus administration and police to maintain law and order, no matter how many criminals get hurt.

Or maybe for lefties to NOT be violent thugs, but, that is just me being naive.
A much-better solution is actually the National Guard, with locked and loaded weapons. Announce in advance: rioters will be machine gunned without warning.

We are certainly headed in that direction.

Why do they need to be protected by Law Enforcement?

You afraid they may something you disagree with, finding it necessary to destroy property and assault those you disagree with?

Quite right.. I think we should let Ms.Coulter totally spew her racist bile... and if someone wants to punch her teeth out, that's perfectly fine.

Or we can just not let her incite a riot to start with, which is what she wants to do.
She can say what she wishes.

I never listen to her. My choice.

Are you so thin skinned that you can't let her speak to those who want to hear her, without you interfering, rioting and destroying property?

Of course he is. For Joey, any one who disagrees with his views should have no rights and deserve to be beaten or murdered.
Actually, he is fine with their children also being attacked.

Joey might be the purest, darkest example of evil on this forum.

Which is why he is the one of two people I have on ignore.

Dun, der, Cleetus, maybe you should ask Trick Dick how well shooting protesters works.

Oh, yeah, not good at all.

time-100-influential-photos-john-paul-filo-kent-state-shootings-65.jpg

That and all the times I spanked your racist ass for being stupid... there's that.

Important that college and university students learn about anti-Americans like coulter but to actually pay a brainless hack like her to spew her crazy crap? Eeeeuuuuwwwww.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump's rise to elected power was certainly, at least partially based on her ideas.

A path that you and yours insisted was IMPOSSIBLE.

For you to try to marginalize her as a brainless hack is absolute idiocy on your part.

She is one of the most influential writers of our time.

You are a marxist asshole.

Trump's rise to elected power was certainly, at least partially based on her ideas.

A path that you and yours insisted was IMPOSSIBLE.

Again, when you shit the bed, that's not something to be proud of, Cleetus.

Electing Trump was a fuckup. Even Republicans are starting to realize that now.

For you to try to marginalize her as a brainless hack is absolute idiocy on your part.

She is one of the most influential writers of our time.

Actually, she's marginalized herself. It's why only a handful of papers still carry her column, and she's regulated to fringe websites like Townhall.com.

Because she says things you don't like.

Because she says things that are racist, stupid, or just plain obnoxious.

Sadly, when you are a conseravative, and you have to finally admit that libertarian and supply side and all your other bullshit doesn't work, all you really have left are trolls like Coulter playing on your nastier instincts.

No one will be touching her. They will be throwing rocks and bottles at citizens. They will be attacking people who did not speak at all. But only when they have them outnumbered.

Guy, again, I'm sorry your Nazi heroes are getting beaten up, but you all started it...

Don't come to an asskicking party and whine about getting your ass kicked.
So, kill all the stupid people?

And did they actually claim blacks were 3/5 of a person? Or was that strictly a census thing to limit the power of slave holding states?
It was a census thing demanded by the anti-plantation economy north in order to limit Southern representation, and had nothing to do with racism, which is a modern myth.

It actually was setting up the fight AGAINST slavery.

Sadly, when you are a conseravative, and you have to finally admit that libertarian and supply side and all your other bullshit doesn't work, all you really have left are trolls like Coulter playing on your nastier instincts.

No one will be touching her. They will be throwing rocks and bottles at citizens. They will be attacking people who did not speak at all. But only when they have them outnumbered.

Guy, again, I'm sorry your Nazi heroes are getting beaten up, but you all started it...

I will complain about violent "protests" any time they happen. That you think what someone says makes violence against bystanders acceptable speaks volumes about you.

Dun, der, Cleetus, maybe you should ask Trick Dick how well shooting protesters works.

Oh, yeah, not good at all.

time-100-influential-photos-john-paul-filo-kent-state-shootings-65.jpg

That and all the times I spanked your racist ass for being stupid... there's that.

If yuou cannot see the difference between the peaceful protests at Kent State and the violent, planned attacks on citizens perpetrated by ANTIFA, you are more ignorant than I thought. And that is truly amazing.

How did we start it? By speaking?
Joe.

I don't know what she says or what her beliefs are.

I really don't care.

It seems you are the who hangs on her every word.

If you don't like what she says then ignore her.

Mostly, I do. I won't be in Berkeley trying to beat her up...

But I don't have a problem with people who will be... because she brought it on herself.

^Noted that JoeB131 is in favor of beating up a skinny blonde woman for her political views.
He's also big into mutilating poor black women and killing their babies.

Meanwhile...it isn't having the intended effect.

Milo Yiannopoulos Plots Comeback at UC Berkeley

If Milo can't speak, if Ann can't speak in public, then we have lost Free Speech.

If the government won't protect their rights, against violent street thugs, then the leadership of those who WANT freedom will pass to those who are willing and able to engage in street violence BACK.

America the choice is yours,

Do you want issues decided by a contest of ideas, or do you want this?

upload_2017-4-23_9-12-1.jpeg

Beware of what the stakes are.

Fighting against Milo, is fighting FOR Nathan Damigo.

Now that the mayor of Berkeley has been outed as antifa, the university is hoping Coulter will be killed and they will not have to have the issue any more.
Are you SURE he's ANTIFA? I saw that article, but is it possible he's just monitoring the site? Cops here do that on FB all the time. Amazing how many probation violations and arrests can be made by scanning FB. LOL

Did he not order cops to stand down while Marxist thugs attacked the Free Speech Rally?

When the ANTIFA terrorists show up, will the cops be told to "Stand Down"?

One can only hope.

I honestly wonder how brave Coulter, Milo or that asshole who wrote "The Bell Curve" would be if they didn't have cops protecting them.
So you support mob rule. You think Liberals should feel free to silence opposition by enacting violence and riots in support of their cause?
Joey has ALWAYS been perfectly fine with using violence to stifle political speech, as long as the "right" people are being attacked. He is also A-OK with union thugs threatening someone's young children.

He truly is pure and undiluted evil.
^^^ Slyhunter is turn speaking, accusing JoeB of what he, Slyhunter, would like to do.

So the new buzzword 'turn speaking' is essentially the same as that old nursery school chant 'I know you are, but what am I'?

Now that the mayor of Berkeley has been outed as antifa, the university is hoping Coulter will be killed and they will not have to have the issue any more.
Are you SURE he's ANTIFA? I saw that article, but is it possible he's just monitoring the site? Cops here do that on FB all the time. Amazing how many probation violations and arrests can be made by scanning FB. LOL

Did he not order cops to stand down while Marxist thugs attacked the Free Speech Rally?
Just a guess. Pols are usually pretty careful who they associate with. Don't know what Free Speech Rally you are talking about, but as long as you're going to call anyone left of you a Marxist, I'm not going to take you seriously, anyway.

When the ANTIFA terrorists show up, will the cops be told to "Stand Down"?

One can only hope.

I honestly wonder how brave Coulter, Milo or that asshole who wrote "The Bell Curve" would be if they didn't have cops protecting them.
So you support mob rule. You think Liberals should feel free to silence opposition by enacting violence and riots in support of their cause?
Joey has ALWAYS been perfectly fine with using violence to stifle political speech, as long as the "right" people are being attacked. He is also A-OK with union thugs threatening someone's young children.

He truly is pure and undiluted evil.
^^^ Slyhunter is turn speaking, accusing JoeB of what he, Slyhunter, would like to do.

So the new buzzword 'turn speaking' is essentially the same as that old nursery school chant 'I know you are, but what am I'?
It is just a five dollar word from Fakey's five-cent mind.

Just a guess. Pols are usually pretty careful who they associate with. Don't know what Free Speech Rally you are talking about, but as long as you're going to call anyone left of you a Marxist, I'm not going to take you seriously, anyway.

The recent riot in Berkeley was a Free Speech Rally attacked by masked ANTIFA.

A group of lefties who dress in all black, wear masks and are so outraged at the though to Free Speech that they violently attack that rally,

why is Marxist not a reasonable term?

Antifa are Marxists, the free speech rally was in Berkeley last weekend and it was attacked by Antifa, the police not only stood down but they disarmed the rally attendees and did not disarm antifa.

At the very bottom of the matter there is fear. Leftists are driven by it. There are other motivating factors, to be sure but in the end what drives these home grown terrorists is hatred and a burning fear of being found out as the lying, anti-American cowards they really are. A crippling fear of losing power and control. Of being nothing but a footnote..
Of all our freedoms that need to be nurtured and protected, it's the first amendment that is most precious and as we've come to find out the most vulnerable and easy to destroy.Without the freedoms we take for granted we are just another drive by country with as much relevance as a piece of pie.

The recent riot in Berkeley was a Free Speech Rally attacked by masked ANTIFA.

A group of lefties who dress in all black, wear masks and are so outraged at the though to Free Speech that they violently attack that rally,

why is Marxist not a reasonable term?
Because you are making up a term that does not fit the group

antifas come in right wing versions, too, as we saw at the Trump rallies and the beating and hitting of protesters there

Forum List

Back