Berkeley Mayor: If School Does Not Shut Down Freedom Of Speech Antifa Will Riot

The reich wingers need to be shut down as their hate is what is ruining this nation. Seems tRump really brought the hate out. Now who is a snowflake?

Keep up your shit and we'll find out.
If you really think the antifa clowns stand a chance against millions of gun owners you're a complete fool.

If the SHTF the Far Left Fascist Antifa will be easy meat, half of them will be spending all their time making sure their face coverings don't fall off and the other half will be adjusting their tampons and looking for their parents to come and help them out of the dilemma they find themselves in.

90% of the male Antifa are faggots who enjoy buttfucking and dick sucking each other, probably half of that number are just basic Trannies.

If the police can't handle security the next step is the National Guard.

Liberals believe that hate speech should be countered by rational discussion, not violence.

Liberals believe that hate speech should be countered by rational discussion, not violence.

All the liberals on this site, except for ONE OR TWO, support violence to stop what they call "hate speech" but is really just speech they don't like.

I'm not sure what time period you are from, but you are no longer there.

The reich wingers need to be shut down as their hate is what is ruining this nation. Seems tRump really brought the hate out. Now who is a snowflake?

Keep up your shit and we'll find out.
If you really think the antifa clowns stand a chance against millions of gun owners you're a complete fool.

If the SHTF the Far Left Fascist Antifa will be easy meat, half of them will be spending all their time making sure their face coverings don't fall off and the other half will be adjusting their tampons and looking for their parents to come and help them out of the dilemma they find themselves in.

90% of the male Antifa are faggots who enjoy buttfucking and dick sucking each other, probably half of that number are just basic Trannies.

I heard em say they'll take over the cities...
Thats fine,we'll control all roads into the city. No gas,no produce or meat we'll even shut down the delivery of tofu and granola.
Libs will finally figure out what it's like to live with a carbon free footprint.

This poor ignorant Liberal bastard actually said:
“[T]here is a line between freedom of speech and then posing a risk to public safety.”
- Mayor of Berkeley: Look, Leftists Might Riot, So the University Should Cancel Free Speech Week

"This is unadulterated garbage. Rather than affirming that fundamental constitutional rights will be upheld and protected in his city, Arreguin is blaming the victims and using the crimes of the Left to justify silencing the Right. It's skin-crawlingly disgusting to witness an elected government official explicitly urging another group of government officials (the administration of a public institution) to trample the First Amendment rights of citizens -- especially because a separate group of citizens refuses to abide by the law."

It sure sounds like this POS is justifying suppressing Freedom of Speech in order to provide for public safety instead of PROTECTING our Constitutional Rights by stopping the violent Left Wing Anti-American Fascist self-proclaimed Anarchists who are using violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights, silencing all opposing voices / views / ideology, putting communities as well as our national security at risk, and endangering our Democracy by calling for 'No More USA' (an obvious chant of treason / declaration they are 'Enemies of the State').

I understand he and his city have been the victims of the Left Extremists' violent, illegal, anti-American anarchist rampages, successfully using violence, intimidation, and destruction to impose their will on others while denying Americans of their Constitutional Rights. He should remember, however, that our liberty and those rights were not won by giving in to those who would deny us our democracy and freedoms, and they will not be kept by doing so.

It is time to bring discipline, order, and justice back to Berkeley. The College Dean should make it clear to all students - if you engage in violent protests you are GONE - kicked out of college, never to return. The city and state need to do whatever they need to do to prevent violence. No stand-down orders or allowing the anarchists to criminally do whatever they want.

Police, national guard - enforce the law with extreme prejudice. Shotguns with bean bags, rubber bullets, Tasers, gas, water cannons, dogs - shut id down, and shut it down quick.

Antifa has proven - proclaimed - they are Enemies of the State, so they should be officially labeled as such...and treated as such.

And the mayor needs to get a set of b@lls, a backbone, and/OR a better police force.

"The militant arm of the left-wing "resistance" movement has finally behaved so badly, so often, that mainstream journalists (beyond Jake Tapper) are finally beginning to come to grips with their crimes and denounce them.

We've been
exposing the Left's political violence problem for quite some time, especially recently -- ignoring mainstream media clucking about "false equivalencies" along the way. Now that the press is starting to catch up on this scourge, when will they start to hold elected Democrats accountable? Journalists frequently ask Republicans to disavow far-Right extremists, then debate whether their statements were prompt or forceful enough -- blasting inadequate responses, and sometimes questioning the sincerity of robust ones."

Liberals need to get off their asses and condemn Antifa for the enemies of this nation they are, not remain supporting them with their silence.

Multiple Kent State responses on various American University campuses would soon send the message to the Far Left Fascist slugs.

Kent State is the correct and only response to that type. Zero Tolerance. Take the gloves off and go full on Kent State on their filthy buttocks.

You want to murder unarmed people who are not involved in the protest at all?

Wow. What a thuggish thing to advocate.

Who cares what a Troll like you thinks.

A thug like you perhaps?

All the liberals on this site, except for ONE OR TWO, support violence to stop what they call "hate speech" but is really just speech they don't like.

I just don't see the difference between a bunch of conservatives paying to see a show by this Milo guy and freaks of my generation paying to see Frank Zappa in concert. I didn't want a bunch of do-gooders telling Frank he couldn't perform and I don't want a bunch of illiberal assholes telling Milo he can't either.

Who supports violence as the means to shut down these performances?

I just don't see the difference between a bunch of conservatives paying to see a show by this Milo guy and freaks of my generation paying to see Frank Zappa in concert. I didn't want a bunch of do-gooders telling Frank he couldn't perform and I don't want a bunch of illiberal assholes telling Milo he can't either.

THe vast majority of liberals on this site.

Also, you are kidding yourself if you are implying that MIlo is just an entertainer.

Also, you are kidding yourself if you are implying that MIlo is just an entertainer.

If you're a liberal on this site and support violence as a means to shut down these performances feel free to chime in.

Is Milo getting paid for his performance?

“[T]here is a line between freedom of speech and then posing a risk to public safety.”
- Mayor of Berkeley: Look, Leftists Might Riot, So the University Should Cancel Free Speech Week

"This is unadulterated garbage. Rather than affirming that fundamental constitutional rights will be upheld and protected in his city, Arreguin is blaming the victims and using the crimes of the Left to justify silencing the Right. It's skin-crawlingly disgusting to witness an elected government official explicitly urging another group of government officials (the administration of a public institution) to trample the First Amendment rights of citizens -- especially because a separate group of citizens refuses to abide by the law."

It sure sounds like this POS is justifying suppressing Freedom of Speech in order to provide for public safety instead of PROTECTING our Constitutional Rights by stopping the violent Left Wing Anti-American Fascist self-proclaimed Anarchists who are using violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights, silencing all opposing voices / views / ideology, putting communities as well as our national security at risk, and endangering our Democracy by calling for 'No More USA' (an obvious chant of treason / declaration they are 'Enemies of the State').

I understand he and his city have been the victims of the Left Extremists' violent, illegal, anti-American anarchist rampages, successfully using violence, intimidation, and destruction to impose their will on others while denying Americans of their Constitutional Rights. He should remember, however, that our liberty and those rights were not won by giving in to those who would deny us our democracy and freedoms, and they will not be kept by doing so.

It is time to bring discipline, order, and justice back to Berkeley. The College Dean should make it clear to all students - if you engage in violent protests you are GONE - kicked out of college, never to return. The city and state need to do whatever they need to do to prevent violence. No stand-down orders or allowing the anarchists to criminally do whatever they want.

Police, national guard - enforce the law with extreme prejudice. Shotguns with bean bags, rubber bullets, Tasers, gas, water cannons, dogs - shut id down, and shut it down quick.

Antifa has proven - proclaimed - they are Enemies of the State, so they should be officially labeled as such...and treated as such.

And the mayor needs to get a set of b@lls, a backbone, and/OR a better police force.

"The militant arm of the left-wing "resistance" movement has finally behaved so badly, so often, that mainstream journalists (beyond Jake Tapper) are finally beginning to come to grips with their crimes and denounce them.

We've been
exposing the Left's political violence problem for quite some time, especially recently -- ignoring mainstream media clucking about "false equivalencies" along the way. Now that the press is starting to catch up on this scourge, when will they start to hold elected Democrats accountable? Journalists frequently ask Republicans to disavow far-Right extremists, then debate whether their statements were prompt or forceful enough -- blasting inadequate responses, and sometimes questioning the sincerity of robust ones."

Liberals need to get off their asses and condemn Antifa for the enemies of this nation they are, not remain supporting them with their silence.

Multiple Kent State responses on various American University campuses would soon send the message to the Far Left Fascist slugs.

Kent State is the correct and only response to that type. Zero Tolerance. Take the gloves off and go full on Kent State on their filthy buttocks.

A thug like you perhaps?

I'm sorry..but I just cant picture Lucy with moldylocks and a wine bottle in her hand,well maybe the wine bottle without the moldylocks and not at a antifa protest.

If you're a liberal on this site and support violence as a means to shut down these performances feel free to chime in.

Is Milo getting paid for his performance?

He gets paid to give speeches, just like Hillary does. Doesn't mean what he has to say is not significant.

If you have missed all the libs supporting Antifa, you haven't been paying attention.

We've been

So...you advocate the shooting of innocent bystanders and not the rioters......because that's what happened at Kent State.

Would this suit you?
Put out a national announcement that antifa rioters will no longer be tolerated and will be shot on site if they are caught in the act of destroying property or committing violence?

He is gay and a conservative rabble rouser. That is entertainment

The militant arm of the Demonrats is just getting started....

(Where is their coordinating headquarters? Obama's house in D.C. perhaps? He's the one who wanted a 'civilian army'.....)

Good point.
I hadnt connected barry's call for a private army and antifa.

It's fairly easy to put two and two together.

Why shouldn't Leftists support the Far Left Antifa Fascists, they supported The Weathermen Underground, which was under the control of one of Obama's Mentors Bill Ayers.

Essentially Antifa and BLM are The Weathermen Underground v2. but instead of being in the one organisation, they have split into two organisations but are interconnected.

The Weathermen Underground were violent Communists, who advocated violence, committed violence, encouraged violence and did not APOLOGISE for their violence but instead were PROUD of their violence. They were involved with Black Racists, Black Supremacists ie. The Black Panthers.

Note the Ideology of The Weather Underground, it's identical to the ideology of both the Antifa and BLM, also note who the ONLY opponent of The Weather Underground was - The United States - ie. The Weather Underground HATED America and were American Traitors....just like the Antifa and BLM HATE America and are American Traitors.

How The Weather Underground were dealt with is EXACTLY how the Antifa and BLM should be dealt with, gloves off, Zero Tolerance.

upload_2017-8-29_22-48-24.png

Weather Underground - Wikipedia

One of Obama's Mentors.

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia

The Weathermen were a Far Left Terrorist Organisation, the Far Left Antifa Fascists are a Terrorist Organisation, it's best to put them in the soil before they go full on Weathermen, which if they are not put into the soil that's what they'll be doing.

If the Far Left Antifa Fascists are not brought under the heel then they will begin doing exactly what The Weather Underground began doing:

upload_2017-8-29_22-51-49.png

List of Weatherman actions - Wikipedia

We've been

A thug like you perhaps?

I'm not a thug, thugs are not as sartorial elegant as I am, Dior and Chanel, I even go to bed wearing Chanel No. 19, I have two manicures and pedicures a week and I only drink Martini's. I have an incredible collection of riding crops, most tipped with Moroccan leather, I look GREAT dressed in Black with my knee high Black leather riding boots....and I'm trained as both a sharp shooter and a sniper and I have a beautiful collection of Glocks and I know how to use them you silly little faggot.

I'm the opposite of you filthy Leftists who look like you do not even wash your hair, dress like slobs and do not even know if you are male or female....now go and swallow some more of your favourite Jungle Juice from your pet Jungle Bunny.

Let the Antifa fags riot, then send in the military to wipe them out. Better yet, use drones under Obama's precedent of the President being able to drone strike Americans without due process.

That is exactly what should happen, let them riot, send in Military and the ones left standing should be dragged away to Special Camps.

We've been

So...you advocate the shooting of innocent bystanders and not the rioters......because that's what happened at Kent State.

Would this suit you?
Put out a national announcement that antifa rioters will no longer be tolerated and will be shot on site if they are caught in the act of destroying property or committing violence?

If it seems that the SHTF in America first, I and others might have to return to Texas to support our Western Patriot Brothers and Sisters there.

It seemed for a while that the SHTF on our Continent first, but the way this is going with all these Far Left Fascists threatening things in America having been driven borderline insane by the election of the God Emperor of The Universe Donald J. Trump, it looks like the powderkeg will blow in America first.

I hope that when the SHTF on our Continent as it will, that our Western Patriot Brothers and Sisters in America will stand with us and fight the human filth known as Far Left Fascists.

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

maxresdefault.jpg

The redneck militia in Texas is strong.

The day leftists start trying to get away with mob-killing people is the day they start dying en masse.

Forum List

Back