Bergdahl joins Liberal Pantheon

I think he is a mental case, he may end up incarcerated in a different institution than a DOC facility. NO HERO BY ANY MEANS!

This whole thing sets a terrible precedent for soldiers who desert the battlefield in the future.

When I was in the service a deserter could expect a long prison sentence when caught.

Now desertion will be seen as no big deal. ...... :cool:

Bo Bergdahl has now joined the liberal left's "Hall of Hero's" today.

Taking an honored place next to Caitlyn Jenner and Chelsea Manning. ..... :cool:
What do you mean? It was Trump that helped get him a light sentence. Remember, Trump has one of the "Great Minds". He knew what he was doing.

Sgt. Bergdahl’s Sentence May Be Lighter Because of Trump’s Comments

FORT BRAGG, N.C. — President Trump’s harsh criticism of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who walked off his Army post in Afghanistan in 2009 and was captured by the Taliban, will weigh in favor of a lighter sentence for the sergeant, a military judge said on Monday.

“I will consider the president’s comments as mitigation evidence as I arrive at an appropriate sentence,” the judge, Col. Jeffery R. Nance of the Army, said during a hearing at Fort Bragg. The judge is expected to sentence Sergeant Bergdahl in the next few weeks.

Trump comments concern judge, loom over Bergdahl sentencing – The Denver Post

FORT BRAGG, N.C. — President Donald Trump’s criticism of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl has become a factor in the soldier’s sentencing as a military judge weighs the president’s impact on public perception of military justice.

The judge deciding Bergdahl’s punishment for walking off his post in Afghanistan in 2009 heard defense arguments Monday that Trump recently reaffirmed his scathing criticism and is preventing a fair sentencing hearing. Bergdahl faces a maximum sentence of life in prison after pleading guilty last week to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

----------

Oops!

What do you mean? It was Trump that helped get him a light sentence. Remember, Trump has one of the "Great Minds". He knew what he was doing.

FORT BRAGG, N.C. — President Trump’s harsh criticism of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who walked off his Army post in Afghanistan in 2009 and was captured by the Taliban, will weigh in favor of a lighter sentence for the sergeant, a military judge said on Monday.

“I will consider the president’s comments as mitigation evidence as I arrive at an appropriate sentence,” the judge, Col. Jeffery R. Nance of the Army, said during a hearing at Fort Bragg. The judge is expected to sentence Sergeant Bergdahl in the next few weeks.

FORT BRAGG, N.C. — President Donald Trump’s criticism of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl has become a factor in the soldier’s sentencing as a military judge weighs the president’s impact on public perception of military justice.

The judge deciding Bergdahl’s punishment for walking off his post in Afghanistan in 2009 heard defense arguments Monday that Trump recently reaffirmed his scathing criticism and is preventing a fair sentencing hearing. Bergdahl faces a maximum sentence of life in prison after pleading guilty last week to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

----------

Oops!
You are mentally ill ...... :cuckoo:

Bo Bergdahl has now joined the liberal left's "Hall of Hero's" today.

Taking an honored place next to Caitlyn Jenner and Chelsea Manning. ..... :cool:

----------

Oops!
He got no sentence at all, anything short of execution is extremely light. That motherfucker should be dead

Forum List

Back