Ben & Jerry's co-founder says White Supremacy caused the Capitol riot.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Ben Cohen has used his prominent name to further divide the country by taking the tragic event at the Capitol and making it into a Race issue. That's just what we need right now, more manufactured hatred towards White people, more division. He knows this is a load of crap, he is just drawing attention to himself to score big Social Justice Warrior points. It looks like it's working, he's getting the attention he craves. Maybe his crappy ice cream should get the attention of a boycott.

Ben Cohen has used his prominent name to further divide the country by taking the tragic event at the Capitol and making it into a Race issue. That's just what we need right now, more manufactured hatred towards White people, more division. He knows this is a load of crap, he is just drawing attention to himself to score big Social Justice Warrior points. It looks like it's working, he's getting the attention he craves. Maybe his crappy ice cream should get the attention of a boycott.

Competition may be fierce in the ice cream world.

So maybe he's hoping that Dems will start lining up to buy his product.

And maybe he thinks that he will be exempt from looting during the next BLM riot.

Above all, he may be hoping for a testimonial from Nancy "I love to tear up State of the Union speeches" Pelosi.

There is little doubt that white supremacists were well represented in that event. I don't think it's a load of crap.

I think this is the fall out of allowing and promoting the movement of white supremacists from fringe to mainstream. "You're special..."

I still can't find anyone that can explain to me what white privilege is and where all of the White Supremacy is.....anyone want to try?....

I'm white. I didn't choose to be white, I just came out that way.

I am not privileged because I'm white, and I will never, apologize for being white. I will never acknowledge the ridiculous notion that I have some responsibility to blacks because I'm white.

I'm white. I'm proud to be white, and I will never, ever ask someone to forgive me for being white.

If anyone feels the need to try to compel me to believe otherwise, you'll be wasting your breath.

I hope Ben Cohen dies in front of his family.

That'd be pretty sweet...

You mean the libs are INCITING VIOLENCE against WHITES as they try to install their easily corrupted people in the WHITE HOUSE?

But did Ben and Jerry's support Chairman Xiden's racism?

Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "you ain't black"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "I know what is best for the Negro"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "they gonna put y'all back in chains"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "are you a junkie"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “racial jungle”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “Klansman Byrd was like a brother”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “Latinos are more diverse than Blacks”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “George Wallace was a great liberal”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids”

"white supremacist" is the code term that the Democrat Bigots use for Wasps.

I still can't find anyone that can explain to me what white privilege is and where all of the White Supremacy is.....anyone want to try?....
White Supremacy is the catch all meaning for W. Civilization, our system of government, institutions etc. When the left blames everything on WS and says WS is evil and needs to be replaced this what is they mean....get rid of the constitution and dramatically change everything.

So one guy carrying a confederate flag turned the Capitol riot into a White Supremacy uprising? C'mon man.

Be honest.
Richard Spencer supported the DNC and Joe Biden. . . be honest.

So one guy carrying a confederate flag turned the Capitol riot into a White Supremacy uprising? C'mon man.

Be honest.
Richard Spencer supported the DNC and Joe Biden. . . be honest.

I'm not defending Biden but.........

KNOPP flunked history

I understand you believe the Confederacy won.

Be honest.
I am being honest. There was nothing 'racist' about the Capitol riot. It was purely an angry response to what many believe was a corrupted and stolen election. That is not a race issue IMO. If you believe it is a race issue, please explain.

Be honest.
I am being honest. There was nothing 'racist' about the Capitol riot. It was purely an angry response to what many believe was a corrupted and stolen election. That is not a race issue IMO. If you believe it is a race issue, please explain.

I already did.

Forum List

Back