Ben Carson Was A Vegetarian When He Was Robbed At Popeyes Chicken

No leashes or muzzles required. They will fall like a house of cards when they are outed for their bullshit.

So she didn't have classified and sensitive information on an unsecured server?

So she didn't store that server in an unsecured and unapproved location?

So she didn't allow access to that server and its contents to persons not authorized to have such information?

So she didn't attempt to delete emails that were work related, thus attempting to destroy government property?

So she didn't sign a sworn affidavit to a federal judge that she had turned over all work related emails to the State Dept. when in fact she hadn't?

So she's not claiming all that was allowed?

I could go on but I think I've made my point. The bitch is still lying, when in fact she committed numerous federal felonies.

All lies if we are to believe the #2 Republican in the House.

Keep telling yourself that, none of what I listed has a damn thing to do with Benghazi.

It's all a sham and you have to be pretty stupid not to know it.

Really, is that all you got. Tell the FBI they are spending all this time and manpower investigating a sham. They've been at it for a couple a months and now they have a new player to investigate, the company that did the backups to the cloud for Platte River Networks.

So you're depending on a report that hasn't even been generated yet. Talk about grabbing at straws.

How so? This poor delusional soul thinks he can run the country because he knows how to run the A crew in an operating room at Johns Hopkins.

He always looks like he just woke up from a nap and can't find his glasses.

Repubes really need to get their shit together.

Running a pediatric neurosurgery dept at a major hospital is more experience that your dear leader ever had when you voted for it.

And yet by getting the ACA passed Obama did more for America's health than Carson ever did.

Right, that's why vets are being denied surgeries that would greatly improve their quality of life because of their age, using the excuse it's not allowed under maobamacare. That's a real improvement, right?

Well if you had an ounce of credibility I'd take your word for it. You don't.

Maybe you should spend some of your time at VA hospitals and actually talking to vets like I have, then maybe you wouldn't be so ignorant.

The VAMC and the ACA are separate could you explain exactly what you mean?

Ben Carson went to a Popeye's 30 years ago and it is now news? Lol!

Were four killed like Benghazi? Then I'm sure it is no big deal.

Ben Carson brought it up recently and there were a lot of holes in his story. Benghazi turned out to be a sham too, it's getting hard to keep up with you guys.

Hillary makes up stories year and all you ass wipes love and support her. Ask her about two phones, or under fire or she is named after a famous person. It's tough to keep her lies up.

Police can't find records from 30 years ago? Big deal.

Please tell me you aren't that stupid, because I'm guessing you are a stupid partisan idiot.

Ben Carson brought it up recently and there were a lot of holes in his story. Benghazi turned out to be a sham too, it's getting hard to keep up with you guys.

Hillary makes up stories year and all you ass wipes love and support her. Ask her about two phones, or under fire or she is named after a famous person. It's tough to keep her lies up.

Please tell me you aren't that stupid, because I'm guessing you are a stupid partisan idiot.

Your defense pretty much shows us your own partisanship. I also think that since you can't produce an honest candidate you're reduced to phony platitudes to cover up your own ugly problem with the truth.

The left criticizes conservatives for questioning whether Obama was born in the USA as mandated by Constitutional law and the left worries whether Dr. Carson is a vegetarian. Ho-hum.

I'm glad you brought up birtherism because it perfectly explains why your party is in ruin and you can't even govern anymore, you no longer have a recognizable party in part due to the fanatics who brought us birtherism and now you have to live with the results. Your pithy ass candidate looks foolish telling stories and making up lies and you're falling apart worried more about the Democrats than what used to be a great party.

So it seems possible Ben Carson is either crazy or a liar. The police department can't find the report of a robbery and Ben Carson was supposedly a vegetarian thirty years ago, what gives?

"In the days following Ben Carson’s claim that he once survived being held at gunpoint at a Popeyes chicken restaurant by telling the gunman to target the cashier instead of himself, the nation has grappled with whether to believe his story. The Baltimore Police Department says it can find no records to support his claim, even though the restaurant chain would certainly have filed a police report after a robbery. Now it turns out Carson was a vegetarian at the time – so why would he have been at a chicken restaurant?

In keeping with the times, Popeyes has added vegetarian dishes to its menu. But the Ben Carson camp alternately claims that the robbery happened either “thirty” or “more than thirty” years ago, and at that time the restaurant chain simply offered chicken. If this were the only suspicious part of Ben Carson’s robbery story, one might be tempted to explain it away by suggesting that perhaps he merely stopped in to use the restroom. But within the larger context of the story, it increasingly appears that he may have simply made up the story in an effort to justify his earlier comments about America needing more guns to fight back against gunmen. The story gets even stranger.

Ben Carson’s business manager attempted to confirm the truthfulness of the robbery story by claiming that Carson had included the details about it in his book, Take The Risk. But those who have read the book have confirmed that it makes no mention of such an incident. Throw in the police not being able to find any evidence of the robbery, and his increasingly bizarre claims about the Holocaust, no wonder have come to seriously ask whether Ben Carson may be suffering from a mental illness"
Ben Carson was a vegetarian at the time he claims to have been robbed at Popeyes Chicken
Ya read this already. He got French fries. Vegetarians can eat French fries.

Your defense pretty much shows us your own partisanship. I also think that since you can't produce an honest candidate you're reduced to phony platitudes to cover up your own ugly problem with the truth.

I have no issue with the truth, you can neither prove Carson's story or disprove his story. I am leaning away from Carson but for Dems to get hung up with storytellers when you have Hillary? Come on, that is pretty stupid, isn't it?

Fine and I bet you won't have to wait very long with all the whoppers he comes up with almost daily.

While we're on the subject..what are your thoughts on this actual proven firearm related lie?

It involves a First Lady, non-existent Bosnian Sniper Fire, and a little girl with flowers...

I assume with as upset as you are at the thought Carson might be embellishing, this proven lie must absolutely infuriate you.

I look forward to your denouncement of Secretary Clinton.

So it seems possible Ben Carson is either crazy or a liar. The police department can't find the report of a robbery and Ben Carson was supposedly a vegetarian thirty years ago, what gives?

"In the days following Ben Carson’s claim that he once survived being held at gunpoint at a Popeyes chicken restaurant by telling the gunman to target the cashier instead of himself, the nation has grappled with whether to believe his story. The Baltimore Police Department says it can find no records to support his claim, even though the restaurant chain would certainly have filed a police report after a robbery. Now it turns out Carson was a vegetarian at the time – so why would he have been at a chicken restaurant?

In keeping with the times, Popeyes has added vegetarian dishes to its menu. But the Ben Carson camp alternately claims that the robbery happened either “thirty” or “more than thirty” years ago, and at that time the restaurant chain simply offered chicken. If this were the only suspicious part of Ben Carson’s robbery story, one might be tempted to explain it away by suggesting that perhaps he merely stopped in to use the restroom. But within the larger context of the story, it increasingly appears that he may have simply made up the story in an effort to justify his earlier comments about America needing more guns to fight back against gunmen. The story gets even stranger.

Ben Carson’s business manager attempted to confirm the truthfulness of the robbery story by claiming that Carson had included the details about it in his book, Take The Risk. But those who have read the book have confirmed that it makes no mention of such an incident. Throw in the police not being able to find any evidence of the robbery, and his increasingly bizarre claims about the Holocaust, no wonder have come to seriously ask whether Ben Carson may be suffering from a mental illness"
Ben Carson was a vegetarian at the time he claims to have been robbed at Popeyes Chicken
Ya read this already. He got French fries. Vegetarians can eat French fries.

Popeyes french fries are cooked in beef tallow. Verboten for vegetarians.

I have no issue with the truth, you can neither prove Carson's story or disprove his story. I am leaning away from Carson but for Dems to get hung up with storytellers when you have Hillary? Come on, that is pretty stupid, isn't it?

I think the point is arriving at the truth.

Fine and I bet you won't have to wait very long with all the whoppers he comes up with almost daily.

While we're on the subject..what are your thoughts on this actual proven firearm related lie?

It involves a First Lady, non-existent Bosnian Sniper Fire, and a little girl with flowers...

I assume with as upset as you are at the thought Carson might be embellishing, this proven lie must absolutely infuriate you.

Of course her lies are a okay with the partisan nut jobs. They will excuse her lies away.

I think the point is arriving at the truth.

So have you arrived at the truth with Hillary?

:lol:

Fucking called it! Cue Carson's swan song.

We both need to authenticate and vette our candidates and I've found that Republicans do not have a steady grip on reality nor an honest appreciation for the facts when confronted with truth. All that counts in your game is whether there is a win or not.
You could care less for anything about Hillary Clinton and only have an interest so far as she is damaged. Your own candidates get a pass as long as they win.

Forum List

Back