Ben Carson Was A Vegetarian When He Was Robbed At Popeyes Chicken

Good God, the desperation is getting so thick you couldn't cut it with a chain saw. Poor, poor commiecrats!

How so? This poor delusional soul thinks he can run the country because he knows how to run the A crew in an operating room at Johns Hopkins.

He always looks like he just woke up from a nap and can't find his glasses.

Repubes really need to get their shit together.

Running a pediatric neurosurgery dept at a major hospital is more experience that your dear leader ever had when you voted for it.

Okay, no one is arguing that point. The issue today is if he lies to suit the conversation, because if it can be shown that he does, it makes him much less attractive as a candidate. You can't make up things to justify guns, or actions that rationalize dishonestly how we discuss things.
You mean like dodging sniper fire?

Ah, so Ben Carson is no different than Hillary Clinton in the honesty department.

Good God, the desperation is getting so thick you couldn't cut it with a chain saw. Poor, poor commiecrats!

How so? This poor delusional soul thinks he can run the country because he knows how to run the A crew in an operating room at Johns Hopkins.

Running a pediatric neurosurgery dept at a major hospital is more experience that your dear leader ever had when you voted for it.

Okay, no one is arguing that point. The issue today is if he lies to suit the conversation, because if it can be shown that he does, it makes him much less attractive as a candidate. You can't make up things to justify guns, or actions that rationalize dishonestly how we discuss things.

Judging by his history you'll probably hear it soon.

You need to put a leash and a muzzle on your liars.

Right, like you're doing with the hildabeast, LMAO!!!!!!!!!

No leashes or muzzles required. They will fall like a house of cards when they are outed for their bullshit.

So she didn't have classified and sensitive information on an unsecured server?

So she didn't store that server in an unsecured and unapproved location?

So she didn't allow access to that server and its contents to persons not authorized to have such information?

So she didn't attempt to delete emails that were work related, thus attempting to destroy government property?

So she didn't sign a sworn affidavit to a federal judge that she had turned over all work related emails to the State Dept. when in fact she hadn't?

So she's not claiming all that was allowed?

I could go on but I think I've made my point. The bitch is still lying, when in fact she committed numerous federal felonies.

All lies if we are to believe the #2 Republican in the House.

Ah, so Ben Carson is no different than Hillary Clinton in the honesty department.

And they'll still vote for him, go figure.

And yet by getting the ACA passed Obama did more for America's health than Carson ever did.

Right, that's why vets are being denied surgeries that would greatly improve their quality of life because of their age, using the excuse it's not allowed under maobamacare. That's a real improvement, right?

CQ-ae-aUEAE6Zz9.jpg

No leashes or muzzles required. They will fall like a house of cards when they are outed for their bullshit.

So she didn't allow access to that server and its contents to persons not authorized to have such information?

So she didn't attempt to delete emails that were work related, thus attempting to destroy government property?

So she didn't sign a sworn affidavit to a federal judge that she had turned over all work related emails to the State Dept. when in fact she hadn't?

I could go on but I think I've made my point. The bitch is still lying, when in fact she committed numerous federal felonies.

Keep telling yourself that, none of what I listed has a damn thing to do with Benghazi.

Keep telling yourself that, none of what I listed has a damn thing to do with Benghazi.

It's all a sham and you have to be pretty stupid not to know it.

Didn't hurt your dear leader a bit, did it. People bring up his known lies and you folks obfuscate and deflect.

Didn't hurt your dear leader a bit, did it. People bring up his known lies and you folks obfuscate and deflect.

Now you want to give another guy a pass. Just how does that make any sense at all in your world?

And yet by getting the ACA passed Obama did more for America's health than Carson ever did.

Right, that's why vets are being denied surgeries that would greatly improve their quality of life because of their age, using the excuse it's not allowed under maobamacare. That's a real improvement, right?

Well if you had an ounce of credibility I'd take your word for it. You don't.

They used to sell salads :bye1:.

Thirty years ago it was a pretty small menu, it still doesn't explain the lack of a police report.

I had a car stolen two years ago. Made a police report. Called later in the week...no police report was filed. Made a second police report. Called three days later...no police report on file. It took FOUR police report to get one in the system and get my vin # in the system as stolen.

After 15 years? Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Keep in mind, in 1989 the Intel 486 was just being introduced. Hard to believe, huh. So you're talking about 30 year old paper files. I doubt if they even looked, knew where to look, or could find 75% of 30 year old robbery files.

Okay, the Baltimore police lied why? and why would a vegetarian be ordering in a Cajun chicken fast food restaurant?

They said they couldn't find a report. That's not a lie. It's a very carefully worded response. You assume they couldn't find it because it didn't exist. I assume they couldn't find it because it is thirty years old, in Baltimore.

Why would they lie? So as not to look incompetent would be my first guess.

Why would he go to a chicken place? To meet a friend. He was thirsty. It was hot outside. He had to use the bathroom. Fries and coleslaw. Could have been a hundred reasons.

Right and be conveniently confronted by a gunman. I say he's the liar, unfortunately it's just an opinion that seems to be getting confirmed daily by his big mouth.

I lived in Takoma Park, MD thirty years ago...just old enough to drive. It was the height of the crack epidemic, Washington D.C. was the murder capitol, Baltimore wasn't much better. Violent crime was out of control. The robbery rate was roughly double what it is today.

I assume you're not old enough to remember how bad things were back then. Even the Mayor of D.C. was caught smoking crack.

So, no, it doesn't surprise me that Carson stumbled into an armed robbery in Baltimore 30 years ago.

WashingtonPost.com: Jurors View Videotape of Barry Drug Arrest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Washington,_D.C.

robbery rate.png

It's all a sham and you have to be pretty stupid not to know it.

Really, is that all you got. Tell the FBI they are spending all this time and manpower investigating a sham. They've been at it for a couple a months and now they have a new player to investigate, the company that did the backups to the cloud for Platte River Networks.

Whether he was a vegetarian or not, plays no part in the big picture.

He's a black man and it is a rite of passage for all young black males to visit at least 3 Popeye's before they are allowed to be called men.

C'mon, Dembulbs, you already have a hard enough time believing that a black man could be a Republican.....therefor it's impossible, in your eyes, that he's never had fried chicken
:bs1:

Now you want to give another guy a pass. Just how does that make any sense at all in your world?

I'll wait and get the facts and not rely on the ramblings of desperate people like yourself.

Thirty years ago it was a pretty small menu, it still doesn't explain the lack of a police report.

I had a car stolen two years ago. Made a police report. Called later in the week...no police report was filed. Made a second police report. Called three days later...no police report on file. It took FOUR police report to get one in the system and get my vin # in the system as stolen.

After 15 years? Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Keep in mind, in 1989 the Intel 486 was just being introduced. Hard to believe, huh. So you're talking about 30 year old paper files. I doubt if they even looked, knew where to look, or could find 75% of 30 year old robbery files.

Okay, the Baltimore police lied why? and why would a vegetarian be ordering in a Cajun chicken fast food restaurant?

They said they couldn't find a report. That's not a lie. It's a very carefully worded response. You assume they couldn't find it because it didn't exist. I assume they couldn't find it because it is thirty years old, in Baltimore.

Why would they lie? So as not to look incompetent would be my first guess.

Why would he go to a chicken place? To meet a friend. He was thirsty. It was hot outside. He had to use the bathroom. Fries and coleslaw. Could have been a hundred reasons.

Right and be conveniently confronted by a gunman. I say he's the liar, unfortunately it's just an opinion that seems to be getting confirmed daily by his big mouth.

I lived in Takoma Park, MD thirty years ago...just old enough to drive. It was the height of the crack epidemic, Washington D.C. was the murder capitol, Baltimore wasn't much better. Violent crime was out of control. The robbery rate was roughly double what it is today.

I assume you're not old enough to remember how bad things were back then. Even the Mayor of D.C. was caught smoking crack.

So, no, it doesn't surprise me that Carson stumbled into an armed robbery in Baltimore 30 years ago.

WashingtonPost.com: Jurors View Videotape of Barry Drug Arrest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Washington,_D.C.

View attachment 52326

What a pity no one can substantiate it like the police, or newspapers, or even Popeyes.

I'll wait and get the facts and not rely on the ramblings of desperate people like yourself.

Fine and I bet you won't have to wait very long with all the whoppers he comes up with almost daily.

Well if you had an ounce of credibility I'd take your word for it. You don't.

Maybe you should spend some of your time at VA hospitals and actually talking to vets like I have, then maybe you wouldn't be so ignorant.

Forum List

Back