Ben Carson: Theory Of Evolution Encouraged By The Devil

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again, this man is truly stupid. I'm hoping this thread turns into right wingers denying evolution so we can have a hilarious debate.

YOU, are saying Dr. Carson is stupid?

Rain Man Carson is an idiot savant.

"The thing that is probably most important is having a brain, and to be able to figure things out and learn things very rapidly. Experience comes from a large number of different arenas, and America became a great nation early on not because it was flooded with politicians, but because it was flooded with people who understood the value of personal responsibility, hard work, creativity & innovation."

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again, this man is truly stupid. I'm hoping this thread turns into right wingers denying evolution so we can have a hilarious debate.

"The thing that is probably most important is having a brain, and to be able to figure things out and learn things very rapidly. Experience comes from a large number of different arenas, and America became a great nation early on not because it was flooded with politicians, but because it was flooded with people who understood the value of personal responsibility, hard work, creativity & innovation."

Exactly! An infestation of diseased Protestant butchers who killed Native Americans and stole their land (in the name of God) - then had black slaves imported from Africa in chains to do their grunt work.

Exactly! An infestation of diseased Protestant butchers who killed Native Americans and stole their land (in the name of God) - then had black slaves imported from Africa in chains to do their grunt work.

So ... you hate Great Britain?

Just the white scum they sent over here.

So ... from where did you hail?

So ... from where did you hail?

Africa - just like you.

hey Daws , hope you are feeling a little queasy because TED CRUZ may rise and I hope that he does !!

hey Daws , hope you are feeling a little queasy because TED CRUZ may rise and I hope that he does !!
Can't say it won't happen , not very probable though.
reasonable reply , I agree but TED has started going after 'roobio' and with Carson being targeted and likely to fall , well , next up MAY be Cruz . Ted's new ad going after 'roobio' is pretty good . --- Cruz PAC ad: Rubio looks good on TV, 'but that's about it' --- check it out Daws !!

reasonable reply , I agree but TED has started going after 'roobio' and with Carson being targeted and likely to fall , well , next up MAY be Cruz . Ted's new ad going after 'roobio' is pretty good . --- Cruz PAC ad: Rubio looks good on TV, 'but that's about it' --- check it out Daws !!
Pure propaganda.

pure propaganda , whats pure propaganda DAWS . If its Teds anti roobio video , well it looks good to me . roobio was , is a 'gang of eighter' and loves amnesty Daws .

Forum List

Back