The sole purpose of Carly Fiorina

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
Everyone with common sense knows Carly Fiorina is quite a poor candidate for the General Election and doesn't have much to go on for the race other than maybe being a good public speaker.

The reason Carly Fiorina is being propped up by large Republican donors (this is literally all they want her for...) is to have a woman in the GOP primary attacking Hillary Clinton. That really is her one and only purpose.

They can't have a group of 14 different men on stage all bashing Hillary because it would give the feel that the Republicans are just a bunch of grumpy sexist old men. So they have a figure head that's "Female" attack Hillary and everything is AOK.

You'll notice in the second debate Carly had more attack lines against Hillary Clinton than anyone else. If there is anyone in this campaign cycle playing the gender card it would be Carly.

Everyone with common sense knows Carly Fiorina is quite a poor candidate for the General Election and doesn't have much to go on for the race other than maybe being a good public speaker.

The reason Carly Fiorina is being propped up by large Republican donors (this is literally all they want her for...) is to have a woman in the GOP primary attacking Hillary Clinton. That really is her one and only purpose.

They can't have a group of 14 different men on stage all bashing Hillary because it would give the feel that the Republicans are just a bunch of grumpy sexist old men. So they have a figure head that's "Female" attack Hillary and everything is AOK.

You'll notice in the second debate Carly had more attack lines against Hillary Clinton than anyone else. If there is anyone in this campaign cycle playing the gender card it would be Carly.
Would you be saying the same thing if instead of Carly Fiorina, the GOP woman in the race was Condoleeza Rice?
I'm sure you would be calling her a token black and whispering about her ambiguous sexuality since she has never married.

No, Ernie S., we would talk about how you with your ambiguous sensuality work in a gay bar on the bearch.

Your statement above about Fiorina is as silly as mine.

Go grow up. Please.

Would you be saying the same thing if instead of Carly Fiorina, the GOP woman in the race was Condoleeza Rice?
I'm sure you would be calling her a token black and whispering about her ambiguous sexuality since she has never married.

You mean the snaggletooth closet (self hating) lesbian warmonger Congolia Rice?

That one?

I want her to run!! I'd even become a Yank to vote for her!!! And she'd get the Black and Gay vote...about 90% of the Democrat base!! Kiss the Moslems goodbye though.

Greg

She is there to expose nut less girly men like you....

That one?
Condi plays the piano...you play with yourself.

That one?
Prediction confirmed.

And I noticed Mr. Irrelevant Asshole himself disputed my prediction.

Irrelevance confirmed.

Last edited:

That one?
Prediction confirmed.

Good for you. You get to remove one 'Yes I'm retarded' button from your Walmart greeter vest.

Forum List

Back