Ben Carson: Theory Of Evolution Encouraged By The Devil

YOUR opinion Daws , my opinion is that mrobama is unqualified to be President and the last 7 or so years prove my point . --------------------- Also , the great but long dead men that came up with the foundations of this country had no particular qualifications other than the will to form America . ------------ Go Trump , Go Cruz !! [roobio sucks]

YOUR opinion Daws , my opinion is that mrobama is unqualified to be President and the last 7 or so years prove my point . --------------------- Also , the great but long dead men that came up with the foundations of this country had no particular qualifications other than the will to form America . ------------ Go Trump , Go Cruz !! [roobio sucks]
false the facts back me up..

Political experience[edit]
The Framers of the Constitution had extensive political experience. By 1787, four-fifths (41 individuals), were or had been members of the Continental Congress. Nearly all of the 55 delegates had experience in colonial and state government, and the majority had held county and local offices.[12]

Founding Fathers of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you can thank me later for punching a hole in your willful ignorance.

All you point out is that they were well read and had the ability to think and organize Daws . The Founders sound like Ted Cruz to me , same thought for da Trump . See Cruz resume , maybe I will post it !! See da Trumps resume . Anyway , doesn't matter to Cruz and Trump supporters as we ALL know that 'roobio' and the 'gop' establishment suck so time to sweep clean if possible Daws !!

Last edited:
All you point out is that they were well read and had the ability to think and organize Daws . The Founders sound like Ted Cruz to me , same thought for da Trump . See Cruz resume , maybe I will post it !! See da Trumps resume . Anyway , doesn't matter to Cruz and Trump supporters as we ALL know that 'roobio' and the 'gop' establishment suck so time to sweep clean if possible Daws !!
I agree but, I think I'm Jesus Christ cruz and no repub running are qualified to wield the broom.

so that's the problem ehh DAWS , Cruz is religious . Well yeah , be a big change if he gets in but Cruz is a Constitutionalist and Westerner rather than a religionist when it comes to USA 'government' !!

belief in satan' is simply 'belief' isn't it . The guy believes same as many other people believe . -------- just a comment because I haven't been following the thread in detail . Probably also believes in EVIL .

Forum List

Back