Ben Carson Meltdown: "Can you turn her mic off?"

What's laughable is YOUR party is running of "morality" when your candidate is the sleaziest, most corrupt, most dishonest, most bought and paid for politician in the history of the country! If you'd told me six months ago that was going to be Hillary Clinton's only "message" a month before the election I would have told you to stop smoking crack!

So you're buying that this all came out weeks before the election...at the same time as the Wikileaks email dump...and even though Donald Trump has been running for the office of the President for well over a year now? You're REALLY buying that!

Wikileaks has been saying for weeks that they had stuff to release at the right time. How is that different?

So you're buying that this all came out weeks before the election...at the same time as the Wikileaks email dump...and even though Donald Trump has been running for the office of the President for well over a year now? You're REALLY buying that!

Wikileaks has been saying for weeks that they had stuff to release at the right time. How is that different?

What's "different" is that Wikileaks is releasing emails that reveal how corrupt the Clinton political machine is and the Clinton political machines response is a smear campaign obviously timed to take place at the time that the damaging Clinton emails are released. Do you honestly buy that all these women suddenly decided to accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault at the very same time that the Wikileaks email dump took place even though most of them happened YEARS ago and he's been running for President for a long...long time?

This is such an obvious smear tactic by the Clinton camp it borders on farce. You can see in the released emails how they have coordinated all of what they're doing with the mainstream media...from getting their questions put into the debates...to getting a preview of what the debate questions would be. You don't have to be a genius to figure out that the people who run the networks and happily gave Hillary the "answers to the test" in regards to the debates would have few qualms about pushing a narrative that Trump sexually assaults women to obscure both what Clinton's machine has done but more importantly to obscure what THEY have done to help her in that endeavor!

Worse than Carson's tantrum was the statement he made right after,

when he said it did not matter whether the women were telling the truth, or not.

------- please. lol

First of all, nobody (except Joe Scarborough) threw a tantrum on that interview! Secondly, what Carson said was that what mattered is that our country was careening down a train track about to go over a cliff and that we should be talking about important issues not this bullshit smear job by the Clinton camp!

What's "different" is that Wikileaks is releasing emails that reveal how corrupt the Clinton political machine is and the Clinton political machines response is a smear campaign obviously timed to take place at the time that the damaging Clinton emails are released. Do you honestly buy that all these women suddenly decided to accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault at the very same time that the Wikileaks email dump took place even though most of them happened YEARS ago and he's been running for President for a long...long time?

This is such an obvious smear tactic by the Clinton camp it borders on farce. You can see in the released emails how they have coordinated all of what they're doing with the mainstream media...from getting their questions put into the debates...to getting a preview of what the debate questions would be. You don't have to be a genius to figure out that the people who run the networks and happily gave Hillary the "answers to the test" in regards to the debates would have few qualms about pushing a narrative that Trump sexually assaults women to obscure both what Clinton's machine has done but more importantly to obscure what THEY have done to help her in that endeavor!

What's different is that you are butt hurt because people are more concerned about that pig the right nominated than any silly wikileaks story.

Since you'd never concede it was a meltdown, why should he bother?

I'm simply asking Waiting for the "location" of the supposed meltdown, Carbineer! He's already claimed that Carson didn't smile when he made the comment about turning off Katy Kat's mic and I showed that wasn't the case by providing a time when it took place. Why can't he do the same in return?

Time out. Are you saying you've seen the clip and don't consider it a 'meltdown', or you haven't seen the clip?

Of course I've seen the clip! How would I know that Carson smiled after making the turn off her mic comment? He didn't melt down. Considering he was constantly being talked over by one of the three MSNBC "interviewers" he remained remarkably calm. The only thing that approached a melt down was Joe Scarborough getting huffy when Carson referred to "you folks in the media" as if that was an insult of some kind!

Sorry, but you're trying to twist it just like a good rightie should. Good luck. No one buys it. Here's proof. Not smiling but chastising her.

screenshot%202016-10-14%2011.12.31.png

You're unbelievable. Do you want me to bring up the screen shot where he's smiling? You think you can fool people by pretending that he didn't and posting a picture like that? At 4:40 of that tape he asks if someone can turn her mic off because Katty Kat AND Joe Scarborough are both talking over his answer having hissy fits because he won't give them what they want and he makes the turn off her mic comment, smiles and laughs.

Ben Carson didn't lose his cool. On the contrary he stood his ground while the entire MSNBC "crew" tried to goad him into losing his cool. Your string is based on bullshit, Waiting!

He petulantly attacked Katty Kay for asking him a yes or no question.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

when he said it did not matter whether the women were telling the truth, or not.

------- please. lol

First of all, nobody (except Joe Scarborough) threw a tantrum on that interview! Secondly, what Carson said was that what mattered is that our country was careening down a train track about to go over a cliff and that we should be talking about important issues not this bullshit smear job by the Clinton camp!

So you agree with Carson that it doesn't matter if eight women are telling the truth about being molested by Donald Trump.

Trump's surrogates are failing right and left. A segment on Morning Joe a few minutes ago has Carson getting angry and asking that Katy Kay's mic be turned off when she pressed him for explanations of Trump's sexual allegations.
Liar. She kept interrupting him and there was no meltdown. I saw the video this morning. Leftists lie and smear, it's what you do.

Quit whining. Your party nominated a crazy sleaze bag. Not my fault.
It's IS your fault for thinking he is somehow worse than the national disaster known as Hillary Clinton. Obviously nothing he did was serious enough to merit mention at the time, now it's life and death?

You're a bad joke.

No he didn't even do it once. A host can ask a question but they can't dictate the answer. Which is what leftists love to do.

You're delusional. She asked him a simple question and he immediately went off on a rant about how she was trying to trick him, trap him, and whatnot. It was pathetic.

Trump's surrogates are failing right and left. A segment on Morning Joe a few minutes ago has Carson getting angry and asking that Katy Kay's mic be turned off when she pressed him for explanations of Trump's sexual allegations.
Liar. She kept interrupting him and there was no meltdown. I saw the video this morning. Leftists lie and smear, it's what you do.

She kept interrupting him because he was attacking her for asking a simple, straightforward, relevant question.

No he didn't even do it once. A host can ask a question but they can't dictate the answer. Which is what leftists love to do.

You're delusional. She asked him a simple question and he immediately went off on a rant about how she was trying to trick him, trap him, and whatnot. It was pathetic.
She asked a leading question, that's dishonest. He said he didn't care if it was true or not and was more concerned about the issues. The leftists asshole did not like the answer so continued to badger the man. The delusion is all yours.

She kept interrupting him because he was attacking her for asking a simple, straightforward, relevant question.
He didn't attack her anymore than saying no to a child is an attack. You're a liberal so see no fault in anything liberals do.

It's IS your fault for thinking he is somehow worse than the national disaster known as Hillary Clinton. Obviously nothing he did was serious enough to merit mention at the time, now it's life and death?

You're a bad joke.

He wasn't trying to be our president at the time. The requirements for president are different than the requirements for spoiled rich guy.

I'm simply asking Waiting for the "location" of the supposed meltdown, Carbineer! He's already claimed that Carson didn't smile when he made the comment about turning off Katy Kat's mic and I showed that wasn't the case by providing a time when it took place. Why can't he do the same in return?

Time out. Are you saying you've seen the clip and don't consider it a 'meltdown', or you haven't seen the clip?

Of course I've seen the clip! How would I know that Carson smiled after making the turn off her mic comment? He didn't melt down. Considering he was constantly being talked over by one of the three MSNBC "interviewers" he remained remarkably calm. The only thing that approached a melt down was Joe Scarborough getting huffy when Carson referred to "you folks in the media" as if that was an insult of some kind!

Sorry, but you're trying to twist it just like a good rightie should. Good luck. No one buys it. Here's proof. Not smiling but chastising her.

You're unbelievable. Do you want me to bring up the screen shot where he's smiling? You think you can fool people by pretending that he didn't and posting a picture like that? At 4:40 of that tape he asks if someone can turn her mic off because Katty Kat AND Joe Scarborough are both talking over his answer having hissy fits because he won't give them what they want and he makes the turn off her mic comment, smiles and laughs.

Ben Carson didn't lose his cool. On the contrary he stood his ground while the entire MSNBC "crew" tried to goad him into losing his cool. Your string is based on bullshit, Waiting!

He wasn't "petulant"...he wasn't even annoyed! When Katty, Joe and the other woman ALL started talking over him he smiled and made a joke about turning off her mic! You liberals can't even tell the difference between a tongue and cheek remark delivered with a big smile and someone being upset! This entire string is a joke!

You're a bad joke.

He wasn't trying to be our president at the time. The requirements for president are different than the requirements for spoiled rich guy.
....IF you are a Republican. He's been around for a while now and this garbage just comes out so your theory makes no sense.

------- please. lol

So you agree with Carson that it doesn't matter if eight women are telling the truth about being molested by Donald Trump.

I agree with Carson that falling for this "red herring" that's been put out there by the Clinton campaign to divert attention from what's being revealed by the Wikileaks email dumps is ridiculous!

He wasn't "petulant"...he wasn't even annoyed! When Katty, Joe and the other woman ALL started talking over him he smiled and made a joke about turning off her mic! You liberals can't even tell the difference between a tongue and cheek remark delivered with a big smile and someone being upset! This entire string is a joke!

Obviously you weren't watching the meltdown. Your description doesn't match what was seen on television.

Forum List

Back