Ben Carson likens Syrian refugees to rabid dogs....

What is the difference when President Obama halted Iraqi refugees for 6 months in 2011 and Republicans and 47 Democrats in the House want to do a better background check for Syrian refugees now?
Now the left are saying it is anti immigrant but it wasn't when they were actually really halted by the President back then.

I dunno. I get overwhelmed by it all and fall into a deep pit of despair & mistrust. Then someone posts something and it's like a rope was tossed into the pit and I am hauled out of there and I am back into the light instead of stumbling around in the dark.
I like it up here. It's sunny. Threads like this make me feel the ground is crumbling again. Then the questions of myself start in. Which starts the procedure all over again.
Sweetie you need Jesus in your life. He will bring you joy, hope, purpose and is the best anti depressant the world has ever known.

Republican Ben Carson compares Syrian refugees to 'rabid dogs'

He and Donald are great examples of the Best of the GOP! The gift that just keeps on giving!

That's quite a leap. But it's expected from a dishonest liberal media and it's expected to be repeated by the sheep that follow them.

As the hopes of Ben drop in the garbage.

GO DONALD!

Ben had as much of a chance as Carson did, which was slim to none. But he has you libturds scared enough to smear him every chance you get.

So you say there is a "poor vetting process" by the Obama administration. Isn't this the same vetting process that W had in place. Please post link to substantiate your comment. Something other than a right wing rag, please.

The FBI admitted they can't get much info on refugees. The House passed a bill to improve it and Obama is dead set against that.

So, Obama wants the current one with no improvement. He owns it now.

He was clearly talking about the terrorists as rabid dogs, not the refugees. Jeez get a grip people.

You mean like he was clearly using the word 'grain' to describe what went into the Pyramids because 'grain' is ancient Egyptian slang for 'dead people'?

No. As in he specifically stated we need to have a process to tell the difference between the rabid dogs and those who genuinely need help.

Then he's out of step with most RW'ers because most just want to treat all Muslims as, at worst, terrorists, or, at best, someone dangerous just for being Muslims.

I feel bad for the families that are poor, afraid, and want out of the war zone. I really do.

But I also feel really bad for all those poor dogs in the pound, kept in cages, sleeping on cement floors and eventually killed for lack of space.

Refugees from the ME need to be vetted better than they are now. Just like that dog that was adopted and killed the animal lover who adopted him not a few hours earlier. It didn't give the guy a chance...it just mauled him to death.

The pound that had him only 5 days did not check out anything on that dog...yet let someone adopt him. Now both are dead.

Yes..I am comparing the two situations. Those with more than one brain cell will get it. Those that don't will say I am just like Carson.

He was clearly talking about the terrorists as rabid dogs, not the refugees. Jeez get a grip people.

You mean like he was clearly using the word 'grain' to describe what went into the Pyramids because 'grain' is ancient Egyptian slang for 'dead people'?

No. As in he specifically stated we need to have a process to tell the difference between the rabid dogs and those who genuinely need help.

Then he's out of step with most RW'ers because most just want to treat all Muslims as, at worst, terrorists, or, at best, someone dangerous just for being Muslims.

No we don't.... again you get it all wrong. All we are saying is since everyone in the intelligence business says there really is no way to figure out who is who, we shouldn't be bringing them here. It's only common sense... even you should be ably to get your head around that.

Republican Ben Carson compares Syrian refugees to 'rabid dogs'

He and Donald are great examples of the Best of the GOP! The gift that just keeps on giving!
You guys are desperate. Sheesh!!

"If there is a rabid dog running around your neighborhood, you're probably not going to assume something good about that dog,” Carson, a front-runner in some opinion polls, said Thursday at a campaign event in Mobile, Alabama."

He never says Muslims are like rabid dogs. He's giving an analogy of common sense.

I do
Its not our fault there are killers hiding among the Syrian refuges, sucks to be them.

There are killers hiding amongst the children of rednecks out at the gun range learning to shoot AR-15's.
But they have a legal right to be here the others don't

but you probably can't see the difference

How many Americans have been killed by Syrians granted refugee status?
I don't know and I don't care because as we know it only takes one to do significant damage

If you truly think that people are not trying to use refugee status to get a free ticket here in order to cause mayhem then you, my Dear are an idiot

And if you think the government can prevent that eith it's flawed vetting process then you are even more than an idiot

Yes, because just about the easiest thing in the world to do in sneak in as refugee.

After going through a vetting process that can last up to 2 years it will then be easy as pie.

I can't think of a more easier way to get into the US of A to do mayhem. Unless of course you go through the visa waiver program. :lol:

I do
Its not our fault there are killers hiding among the Syrian refuges, sucks to be them.

There are killers hiding amongst the children of rednecks out at the gun range learning to shoot AR-15's.
But they have a legal right to be here the others don't

but you probably can't see the difference

How many Americans have been killed by Syrians granted refugee status?
I don't know and I don't care because as we know it only takes one to do significant damage

If you truly think that people are not trying to use refugee status to get a free ticket here in order to cause mayhem then you, my Dear are an idiot

And if you think the government can prevent that eith it's flawed vetting process then you are even more than an idiot

Yes, because just about the easiest thing in the world to do in sneak in as refugee.

After going through a vetting process that can last up to 2 years it will then be easy as pie.

I can't think of a more easier way to get into the US of A to do mayhem. Unless of course you go through the visa waiver program. :lol:

So you think every syrian refugee will have to wait 2 years to get in here?

You're even more naive than I thought and that's saying something

Another thread of Lies and Deceit......................Typical tactics of the leftist Brigade...................

ISIS being compared to Rabid Dogs............There are some things Rabid Dogs simply will not do.....................Stop ditching Rabid Dogs by comparing them to ISIS.........................

Forum List

Back