Ben Carson: ‘I deeply regret’ saying homosexuality is a choice

Now if only the dimwitted democrats would apologize for tearing this nation apart.

All this homos BS is getting annoying
The Gingrich (R) revolution turned this great nations politics into a snake pit shit stain. You know- the guy who lambasted a sitting-President for having a consensual affair whilst he was having one hisself? Were you not around when that happened?

Newt did not do it in the oval office with an employee and then lie about it under oath. Clinton's lie under oath was the crime, there is no law againse getting a BJ from a young girl. But when the girl is an employee and the act is in the oval office it makes a difference.
The Repubs started the investigation over what shit stain?

They ended up turning into the veritable "fat lady in a malt shop" grasping for any straws they could to give credence to their failed multi-MILLION $$$, tax payer- funded, fishing expedition. Don't act stupid son.

all I can say to your idiotic post is --------------------------- go fuck yourself, boy. Clinton lied under oath, that is the crime
So you :up: have nothing. Figures. Way to go RedMinnow :thup:

Clinton lied under oath and stayed around. Nixon lied (not under oath) and had the decency to step down. History will decide who was the better person.

and you know what? I don't give a flying piece of dog shit what you think.

Now if only the dimwitted democrats would apologize for tearing this nation apart.

The Gingrich (R) revolution turned this great nations politics into a snake pit shit stain. You know- the guy who lambasted a sitting-President for having a consensual affair whilst he was having one hisself? Were you not around when that happened?

Newt did not do it in the oval office with an employee and then lie about it under oath. Clinton's lie under oath was the crime, there is no law againse getting a BJ from a young girl. But when the girl is an employee and the act is in the oval office it makes a difference.
yeah. He cheated on his terminally ill wife while she lay dying in the hospital. Partisan much Redminnow? Gawd but you're a tool.

I was not defending Newt, only comparing the two acts of cheating.
Should be talk about Kennedy sneaking women into the whitehouse and screwing them?
Should we talk about LBJ screwing his secretary on the desk in the oval office? or flopping his dick in the face of a female reporter on Air Force 1 ?

He also balanced the budget.

Here we go again.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here we go again.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Newt and Clinton did balance the budget, you guys rant about it all the time.

The Repubs started the investigation over what?

They ended up turning it into the veritable "fat lady in a malt shop" investigation grasping for any straws, ANY, they could to give credence to their failed multi-MILLION $$$, tax payer- funded, fishing expedition.
All the while, Gingrich (R) was cheating on his ailing wife. Don't play stupid son, or were you too young to be around when the repubs destroyed the Congress?
That congress balanced the budget. Also if the Clinton's didn't do dirty dealings in real estate deals, hiding evidence. They wouldn't of ran across Bill bj. So it's all the Clinton's fault, also if Bill didn't lie under oath he could've made a fool of Ken Starr.

Carson is a great surgeon
Not so great politician

OK, Obama and Clinton are great politicians, but terrible human beings.

Personally I would prefer a good successful person to a corrupt lying politician.
Where are you going to find an honest poititian?

that is the challenge.
Not so great politician

Personally I would prefer a good successful person to a corrupt lying politician.

that is the challenge.
Not so great politician

that is the challenge.
Not so great politician

that is the challenge.
Good luck.

All humans choose their sexual activity.

Yes, they do. Normal human sexual activity involves one penis and one vagina. Anything else is abnormal and contrary to mammalian biology.
It is contrary to the norm of mammalian biology, but it persistently pops up.

I say we should ask the queers what they think.

Maybe do a poll, were you born queers, or did some outside influence make you queer.

Less than 10% of Americans now hunt. Does that make hunting a perversion?

Did I use the word perversion?

It is a deviation from the norm.

I have no clue how one becomes gay; I know I was born straight.

I knew that as soon as I laid eyes on Julie across the street.

I was maybe three.

Your rightwing pals, either explicitly or implicitly, are calling it a perversion in the most pejorative sense of that term.
It's a mental disorder.

Yes, they do. Normal human sexual activity involves one penis and one vagina. Anything else is abnormal and contrary to mammalian biology.
It is contrary to the norm of mammalian biology, but it persistently pops up.

I say we should ask the queers what they think.

Maybe do a poll, were you born queers, or did some outside influence make you queer.

Less than 10% of Americans now hunt. Does that make hunting a perversion?

Did I use the word perversion?

It is a deviation from the norm.

I have no clue how one becomes gay; I know I was born straight.

I knew that as soon as I laid eyes on Julie across the street.

I was maybe three.

Your rightwing pals, either explicitly or implicitly, are calling it a perversion in the most pejorative sense of that term.
You don't expect them to run on anything substantive do you?
Hillary is now a criminal, you want to run her. Oh, and Bill is a pedophile. They represent liberals well.

Forum List

Back