Ben Carson: ‘I deeply regret’ saying homosexuality is a choice

is Ben the moron who said "people go to prison straight and come out gay ?

:lmao:

some do, he did not say "all" do. He is correct.

That was his evidence for claiming gay was a choice. What he accidentally claimed in the same evidence is that heterosexuality is a choice.

his quote was provided earlier, read it. thats not what he said.

Prove it, or shut up.

its been proven, his exact quote was provided. He did not say what you libtards claim.

So you can't prove it. Big surprise.

Now if only the dimwitted democrats would apologize for tearing this nation apart.

All this homos BS is getting annoying
The Gingrich (R) revolution turned this great nations politics into a snake pit shit stain. You know- the guy who lambasted a sitting-President for having a consensual affair whilst he was having one hisself? Were you not around when that happened?

Newt did not do it in the oval office with an employee and then lie about it under oath. Clinton's lie under oath was the crime, there is no law againse getting a BJ from a young girl. But when the girl is an employee and the act is in the oval office it makes a difference.

A scumbag adulterer is a scumbag adulterer, whether he sits in the White House or in the Congress.

is Ben the moron who said "people go to prison straight and come out gay ?

:lmao:

some do, he did not say "all" do. He is correct.

That was his evidence for claiming gay was a choice. What he accidentally claimed in the same evidence is that heterosexuality is a choice.

paricipating in sex is a choice, heterosexual sex is the norm for all mammals.

Heterosexuality is the majority choice for humans. Homosexuality is the minority choice.

We have a democratic society that protects the rights of minorities, as long as what the minority wants protection for doing is not unacceptably harmful to others.

exactly correct but whether it is harmful to society should be decided by a majority of the society, not the minority who wants to practice it.

It was foolish for Carson to say that homosexuality is a choice, but it's also foolish when liberals say that homosexuality is an inherent trait.
I didn't hear that comment, what I heard was:

Cuomo then asked if Carson believed people had control over their sexuality and if being gay was a choice. "Absolutely," said Carson.

"A lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight, and when they come out, they're gay," Carson said. "So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question."

Is there another comment people are talking about? Because that one doesn't exactly say everyone has a choice.

Now if only the dimwitted democrats would apologize for tearing this nation apart.

The Gingrich (R) revolution turned this great nations politics into a snake pit shit stain. You know- the guy who lambasted a sitting-President for having a consensual affair whilst he was having one hisself? Were you not around when that happened?

Newt did not do it in the oval office with an employee and then lie about it under oath. Clinton's lie under oath was the crime, there is no law againse getting a BJ from a young girl. But when the girl is an employee and the act is in the oval office it makes a difference.
The Repubs started the investigation over what?

They ended up turning it into the veritable "fat lady in a malt shop" investigation grasping for any straws, ANY, they could to give credence to their failed multi-MILLION $$$, tax payer- funded, fishing expedition.
All the while, Gingrich (R) was cheating on his ailing wife. Don't play stupid son, or were you too young to be around when the repubs destroyed the Congress?

A scumbag adulterer is a scumbag adulterer, whether he sits in the White House or in the Congress.

sure, but adultery is not illegal. lying under oath is a crime.

Sexual orientation is, and always has been, a product of both nature and nurture. That this is even debated by some people at this point is absolutely astonishing. Nobody wakes up one day and "chooses" to be gay. But nobody is born gay either. Just like nobody is born with a favorite food of a favorite type of music, and that nobody chooses these preferences either.

It was foolish for Carson to say that homosexuality is a choice, but it's also foolish when liberals say that homosexuality is an inherent trait.

The so-called "experts" say that with some people its genetic and with some its a choice. The only debate is the ratio between the two. Most conclude that the genetic group is significantly smaller than the choice group. But I'm sure that our resident gays will disagree.

All humans choose their sexual activity.

Yes, they do. Normal human sexual activity involves one penis and one vagina. Anything else is abnormal and contrary to mammalian biology.
It is contrary to the norm of mammalian biology, but it persistently pops up.

I say we should ask the queers what they think.

Maybe do a poll, were you born queers, or did some outside influence make you queer.

Less than 10% of Americans now hunt. Does that make hunting a perversion?

Did I use the word perversion?

It is a deviation from the norm.

I have no clue how one becomes gay; I know I was born straight.

I knew that as soon as I laid eyes on Julie across the street.

I was maybe three.

So it seems orientation isn't a simple matter of predetermination by genes. Duh.

Sexual orientation is, and always has been, a product of both nature and nurture. That this is even debated by some people at this point is absolutely astonishing. Nobody wakes up one day and "chooses" to be gay. But nobody is born gay either. Just like nobody is born with a favorite food of a favorite type of music, and that nobody chooses these preferences either.

The so-called "experts" say that with some people its genetic and with some its a choice. The only debate is the ratio between the two. Most conclude that the genetic group is significantly smaller than the choice group. But I'm sure that our resident gays will disagree.

Yes, they do. Normal human sexual activity involves one penis and one vagina. Anything else is abnormal and contrary to mammalian biology.

Maybe do a poll, were you born queers, or did some outside influence make you queer.

Maybe we should calculate the norm when it comes to promiscuity and human males, i.e., the natural desire to have lots of sex with lots of different women,

as opposed to the natural desire to have just one and only one,

forever. lolol

Actually Clinton's lie under oath was a civil offense, which is not a crime.

The Repubs started the investigation over what shit stain?

They ended up turning into the veritable "fat lady in a malt shop" grasping for any straws they could to give credence to their failed multi-MILLION $$$, tax payer- funded, fishing expedition. Don't act stupid son.

all I can say to your idiotic post is --------------------------- go fuck yourself, boy. Clinton lied under oath, that is the crime

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I was maybe three.

Your rightwing pals, either explicitly or implicitly, are calling it a perversion in the most pejorative sense of that term.

do you know what % of married couples end up having affairs?

Maybe we should calculate the norm when it comes to promiscuity and human males, i.e., the natural desire to have lots of sex with lots of different women,

forever. lolol

the topic is biology, not promiscuity.

The Repubs started the investigation over what shit stain?

They ended up turning into the veritable "fat lady in a malt shop" grasping for any straws they could to give credence to their failed multi-MILLION $$$, tax payer- funded, fishing expedition. Don't act stupid son.

all I can say to your idiotic post is --------------------------- go fuck yourself, boy. Clinton lied under oath, that is the crime

No it's not a crime unless it's prosecuted as a crime and convicted as a crime.

Power differential made it outrageous.

I was maybe three.

Your rightwing pals, either explicitly or implicitly, are calling it a perversion in the most pejorative sense of that term.
You don't expect them to run on anything substantive do you?

Perjury is a crime in civil court also.

forever. lolol

the topic is biology, not promiscuity.

Mammalian males in large part are biologically predisposed to mate with multiple females. There are very few if any mammals whose males are instinctively programmed to limit mating to one female partner.

Forum List

Back